Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Can somebody much smarter than I
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 14
| visibility 506

Can somebody much smarter than I

May 5, 2020, 3:32 PM

explain why Christians believe the mark of the beast will be a micro-chip?

I've heard this my whole life in that traditional Pentecostal church. What I don't get is why does everybody believe it's going to be a micro-chip?

The bible doesn't say that. It just says the mark of the beast will be on their foreheads or hands.

The second beast [...] forced all people, great and small, rich and poor, free and slave, to receive a mark on their right hands or on their foreheads (Revelation 13:15-16).

So how did we go from that to a micro-chip in a vaccine by Bill Gates?

Can somebody help make that connection for me?

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I like your funny words magic man

Hard to

May 5, 2020, 3:33 PM

rub one out without a microchip somewhere.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-tiggity-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Can somebody much smarter than I

May 5, 2020, 3:34 PM

You can’t rationalize an irrational belief

2024 orange level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Unfortunately, you can. And that's literally Germans.***

May 5, 2020, 3:38 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-tiggity-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Yes.

May 5, 2020, 4:00 PM

Proving that Christ return is tomorrow or before Friday is a lucrative business. I studied prophesy intensely during the 1980s then realized the key to His return is this. Christ isn't coming back until every lost soul which will be saved is saved. He isn't coming back until every backslider like you has that last opportunity to return to His fellowship, communion and unmatched joy.

It's time for you, FBC. Time to return to your first love and consider your relationship with Christ and not others' relationship to him. Do what's right in His eyes not yours.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

That didn't even attempt to answer the question

May 5, 2020, 4:02 PM

but to you point..

Im Good GIFs | Tenor

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I like your funny words magic man

Re: That didn't even attempt to answer the question

May 5, 2020, 4:15 PM

Those who merchandise in prophesy can find a thousand dumb ideas to sell the eminent return of Christ. In my days of study I examined anything and everything I could get my hands on regarding Revelations.

People believe that microchips will carry the mark and fulfil the prophesy because they so wish Christ return that they can't resist speculations.

I told you what God told me when I asked for a clue. I believe what I said. When Christians begin to understand that from our perspective saving the lost and restoring the backslidden is our key to Christ return the lust for foolish interpretations of Revelations will diminish and the real work for us will have begun.

Get right with God. You make fun of me here but if we met and I shared my testimony you would feel like you had grabbed a live wire. You can refute what I say here but when The Holy Spirit touches you the contentions end. But you already know this

Message was edited by: ClemsonTiger1988®

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

If I recall...

May 5, 2020, 4:11 PM [ in reply to Yes. ]

The mark of the beast is applied after the rapture, and willingly accepting the mark would be an oath of allegiance to the AntiChrist.

So getting something for fighting the virus probably doesn't qualify.

[Catahoula] used to be almost solely a PnR rascal, but now has adopted shidpoasting with a passion. -bengaline

You are the meme master. - RPMcMurphy®

Trump is not a phony. - RememberTheDanny

Re: If I recall...

May 5, 2020, 4:20 PM

I have studied both pre and post millennialism. My conclusion is that it doesn't matter. I've heard all the rationalizations and the facts. My opinion doesn't matter to you because you do not regard either pre or post millennialism to be factual.

I do not care. It is not one of my questions to God.

Re: If I recall...

May 6, 2020, 1:20 AM

Don't take it personally. Does Revelations not say that the mark of the beast starts to be implemented after the rapture, and that it's a conscious decision by those who accept it to do so as allegiance to the AntiChrist?

[Catahoula] used to be almost solely a PnR rascal, but now has adopted shidpoasting with a passion. -bengaline

I think you are a Christian, but struggling with your

May 5, 2020, 4:10 PM

concepts of who God is and what Jesus Christ brought to us all.

You come in here a lot with questions we all struggle with and ask on many occasions. I think you should get your butt in a good church, make a realtionship with a pastor you trust and see where it takes you. You do not have to go to the church you parents took you to, nor do you need to go to one of your exact upbringing.

Find a church you like, you are in BFE, but close enough to a place that has a lot of good churches and then find what you like. Go by yourself, go with a friend or just go with your wife. Try them out and give it a chance.

You are searching for answers, you need to find them in a church. Not Tigernet

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Well, I'll answer your question...

May 5, 2020, 4:12 PM

Without trying to sell you Jesus:

https://www.tigernet.com/forum/message/If-I-recall-27200979

So no, there isn't a valid comparison here with Gates and the vaccine.

It is not about being smarter

May 5, 2020, 8:58 PM

and there will always be questions concerning these things. However, let me see if I can bring some clarity on this matter - or not. :)

1) I agree with Cata in that the [true] mark of the beast begins after the rapture of the church. This is because the anti-Christ will require everyone to "pledge their allegiance" to his rule.

2) Only by receiving this mark will a person have the luxury of life that we take for granted today - buying food at the grocery store or selling a bike on craigslist...for cash. This will no longer happen because of the mark.

3) Because the mark removes the ability to buy with cash then it is reasonable to project a "digital age" were buying and selling can only be transacted through micro-chip technology. Just scan the point that is "marked" and go about your business. I have read there is now an ink that can have digital information in it.

4) The Mark of the Beast, however, is not something that will just happen overnight. There will be a foundation laid [over time] to facilitate a "natural" move to this way of commerce. In fact, we already have the foundations for it in society now. This you already know.

5) How is the foundation being laid? Through the "un-holy trinity" of the world - security, health, finance. Let's begin by implanting our children with chips so we can find them when they are missing. Let's try it on our pets first to ensure it works, though...then we can move to the human trial phase. Let whoever has this "mark" also have their medical information contain therein so they can be treated in case of emergency and their medical history is not readily available. Let's also include financial information on chips for those who have bank accounts for whatever reason. A chip that will "sync" every time you use your computer of your cell phone.

6) The day will come when a great many people will think it natural to have the chip. It's convenient! It makes life easier! Everyone is doing it! Like shifting from a check to a credit card to a debit card to a crypto currency... But, the day will come when it will be mandatory - and everyone who lives by it will have a very hard time digesting any reasonable way to live without it. They have become the sheep and the wolf will have them as his prey.

7) Taking a "chip" in this early foundational period, in my opinion, does not equate to taking the mark of the beast. But what will this person do if they wake up that next morning and find it is required - along with their pledge of allegiance to the anti-Christ?

Time will tell the secrets of God and man.

badge-donor-10yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

John 3:16; 14:1-6

It's just speculation.

May 6, 2020, 10:20 AM

But it does make sense, based on what the Bible says about the mark, that one wouldn't be able to buy/sell without it. But nobody actually knows, and they are lying if they say they do.

In general, I think Christians spend too much time worrying about the Beast and the "mark". I believe that we (the Church) will be out of here before that even happens.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

We rarely agree on religious issues...

May 6, 2020, 10:38 AM

But I 100% agree with you about this:

In general, I think Christians spend too much time worrying about the Beast and the "mark". I believe that we (the Church) will be out of here before that even happens.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Falsehood flies, and truth comes limping after it, so that when men come to be undeceived, it is too late; the jest is over, and the tale hath had its effect: like a man, who hath thought of a good repartee when the discourse is changed, or the company parted; or like a physician, who hath found out an infallible medicine, after the patient is dead.
- Jonathan Swift

Replies: 14
| visibility 506
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic