Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Can A&M run the ball with
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 3
| visibility 1,715

Can A&M run the ball with

Sep 2, 2019, 7:48 AM

patience behind their big OL enough to keep our offense off of the field? Their OL appears to be big and good, and we lost some beef off of the DL, and our LBs are not the biggest.

It's only a small concern, but it is a concern...

Keeping our offense from rolling is the only way I see them keeping it close.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Can A&M run the ball with

Sep 2, 2019, 7:57 AM

I thought 24/7 does a pretty good scouting report and assessment of aTm in this:

https://247sports.com/college/clemson/Article/Clemson-Tigers-football-Texas-AM-Week-2-135059317/?utm_source=247Sports%20Newsletter&utm_medium=Newsletter&utm_campaign=190901_175447_Clemson%20Tigers&utm_content=Link&liveconnect=C9-8C-18-E2-13-AD-DD-C9-A9-4E-52-D1-83-71-5D-61190901_175447ClemsonTigers

For me, what has been great about the past number of years of Tiger football is watching how our team has met (and mostly succeeded against) the challenges they have faced.

Looking forward to seeing how our DLine and LBs perform Saturday!

GO TIGERS!!!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Whatever choice(s) you make makes you. Choose wisely.

Sep 2, 2019, 8:15 AM

Just what I wanted to hear. Hope they're right.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sep 2, 2019, 9:43 AM [ in reply to Re: Can A&M run the ball with ]

Thanks for posting this review. I think we’re going to see a ton of short quick passes and then mond running off play action.

Our D has got to be patient and play with discipline up front... and practice their wrapping up and Not bite on mond trying to make the big play- looking at you Muse.

Yes, Muse is our starter as he should be... but trust in CBV and just do your job. Dumbo knows he has to keep the O off the field and shorten the game... D’s task is to not let that happen.

Get off to a quick start and put aTm in catch up mode and having to press and abandon their game plan.

Hopefully the best thing for us was playing an unknown ga tech team and aTm playing a HS team.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg2016_pickem_champ.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 3
| visibility 1,715
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic