Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
5 hours in Orlando...suggestions needed.....
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 8
| visibility 253

5 hours in Orlando...suggestions needed.....

Nov 19, 2020, 10:20 AM

Got a laxxer in Tampa this weekend takin daughter to....final one of the season other than a quick and easy trip to ATL in Dec. She got invited to this one late so good flights to Tampa were either gone or crazy expensive so we're flying into Orlando and driving the hour:20.

Last game early on Sunday in Tampa and we're staying the night in Orlando before flying to Greenville early Mon for T-giving week, I'm thinking we'll have most of the afternoon on Sunday to waste in Orlando. Looking for something fun to do in that amount of time that doesn't cost an organ donation and/or is unrelated to Disney. Bars, fun as they might be, not an option due to daughter in tow.

All suggestions, both good and lousy, appreciated.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpgringofhonor-obed.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I assume Universal is near there and I have never been BUT

Nov 19, 2020, 10:26 AM

wife has a friend who is there now or was last week and said those places are empty right now. I have no idea about ticket prices, etc, but you may be able to get around easily for a few hours.

2024 purple level memberringofhonor-greenr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

thanks....I was hoping that would be the case.

Nov 19, 2020, 10:27 AM

Only concern is that it's the start of a pseudo-holiday week, with a lot of kids probably out of school and on vacation.

My daughter is a few years past her Harry Potter fanhood, but we might go nerd out over there for a bit.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpgringofhonor-obed.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

That is DaughterofGreenr's Dream. Wife wants to take kids

Nov 19, 2020, 10:31 AM

at Christmas but she has spent enough already for me to nix that plan.

2024 purple level memberringofhonor-greenr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sister of and family went to Disney for a week

Nov 19, 2020, 11:54 AM [ in reply to I assume Universal is near there and I have never been BUT ]

Two weeks back. They said it was empty, and most of their pictures were taken without masks, even though there is a mask policy. They're in the "the virus is a democrat hoax" group. Couldn't pay me to go to an amusement park right now.

badge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsonrulez08.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Please forgive me, @IneligibleUser

Well, we're about 5 weeks out from having it, so I figure

Nov 19, 2020, 11:55 AM

there's no better time to go to an amusement park.

Call Minne.

Nov 19, 2020, 10:39 AM

Have an affair.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

https://as1.ftcdn.net/v2/jpg/00/81/16/28/1000_F_81162810_8TlZDomtVuVGlyqWL2I4HA7Wlqw7cr5a.jpg

Wood yall enjoy this?

Nov 19, 2020, 11:34 AM

https://www.rockhardrevue.com/

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I ate at a Red Lobster in Orlando once

Nov 19, 2020, 11:53 AM

The day before State played WVU in the Champs Sports Bowl in 2010.

Heres the address:

12557 FL-535, Orlando, FL 32836

badge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsonrulez08.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Please forgive me, @IneligibleUser

Replies: 8
| visibility 253
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic