»
Topic: Buying from stubhub
Replies: 10   Last Post: May 14, 2019 11:21 PM by: TigerDominance®
This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.

[ Archives - Tiger Boards Archive ]
Start New Topic
Replies: 10  

Buying from stubhub

Posted: May 14, 2019 7:33 AM

Would anyone recommend NOT buying from Stubhub this far in advance for a game next season? Thanks in advance!

2020 white level member

Re: Buying from stubhub

Posted: May 14, 2019 7:39 AM

They normally drop...If you want the best deals but a little risky depending on the game...Get day of or day before...People who can't sell their tickets will usually drop prices...But a game like like TAMU you are taking a chance of prices going up or being stuck with bad seats

I would not

Posted: May 14, 2019 7:42 AM

You are either going to pay a premium today or pay a premium right before the game. Why not wait, work your network, pay attention to the tickets for sale board here on TNET, and give yourself a chance at getting better value?

I had 4 tickets last year and most of the time had 1 or 2 available that I would either sell at Face Value or give away. I'm sure there were hundreds just like me.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg

No

Posted: May 14, 2019 8:19 AM

There are tens like you and hundreds of ahole scammers.

No

Posted: May 14, 2019 8:19 AM

There are tens like you and hundreds of ahole scammers.

Posted: May 14, 2019 5:33 PM

Thanks for everyone's input so far. I should have mentioned that I am trying to get a large group of tickets sitting together (9-11ppl) I found a group of tickets that large for around $100 per ticket lower level around 5 yard line. Do most of y'all think I can get that for even lower, closer to the game? Thanks

2020 white level member

Posted: May 14, 2019 5:59 PM

I have bought tickets for over 40 years and while in the past i could see 11 together i can't imagine currently finding that many together. My opinion you are very lucky. Many cant find 4 together

2020 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg

Posted: May 14, 2019 7:53 PM

Yeah that was the clincher, having that many together so my group can sit together. It actually ended being a little less than $100 per ticket so not a whole lot more than face value. Hopefully we can find decent place to tailgate...not easy to do there....

2020 white level member

Posted: May 14, 2019 5:59 PM

2020 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg

Posted: May 14, 2019 6:02 PM

I think it depends on whether or not you're willing to roll the dice on not getting tix. I live in Columbia and a couple of years ago bought SC-UGA tix the day of the game. Lower level seats for half the original price. If you can hold out you may save a bunch of money.

Demand for Clemson tickets is a little different

Posted: May 14, 2019 11:21 PM

Than scoring a ticket in the shadows of the upside down cockroach nowadays.

One of the few downsides of success

2020 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg

Replies: 10  

TIGER TICKETS

FB GAME: Season Tickets
FOR SALE: sec up row A when you walk in seats on the right 50 yd line north side lower deck 3750.00 call...

Buy or Sell CU Tickets and More in Tiger Tickets!

[ Archives - Tiger Boards Archive ]
Start New Topic
1307 people have read this post