Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Butthurt, graba$$, turnovers, and champions
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 4
| visibility 1,299

Butthurt, graba$$, turnovers, and champions

Jan 4, 2017, 7:43 PM

It's funny how the media is running with the graba$$ and how unbeatable Alabama is. To me it shows how they are trying to take away the most important thing that has happened. Clemson demolished The Ohio state in epic fashion, first shutout of any playoff game. Unfortunately, everyone seems more focused on all the butt hurt we put on 31-0 and 56-7 (pun intended). Anyways, the tigers D is confident and able to shock the elephants. Win the turnover battle! Win the turnover battle! Win the turnover battle! Can I say it enough? We have been offensively turnover happy this season and the elephants have been defensively turnover happy. If we can limit these turnovers, play like we know this team can, and force Hurts to throw into heavy coverage and/or take a bunch of sacks we WILL be victorious and the undisputed champions of college football! I'm confident we will win and can't wait until Monday.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Butthurt, graba$$, turnovers, and champions

Jan 4, 2017, 7:47 PM

Alabama beat Michigan St. 38-0 last year so it isn't the first time there's been a shutout in a playoff game. But yeah, we can definitely win Monday, it just won't be easy.

Jan 4, 2017, 7:53 PM

Oh yea, forgot about that! Either way I like our chances this year. I want to see that smile on DW4 when he holds the trophy knowing the heisman was fuel to finish on top.

Jan 4, 2017, 8:00 PM [ in reply to Re: Butthurt, graba$$, turnovers, and champions ]

I like how they love to harp on the fact that Watson has 17 interceptions, but they don't say in 14 games. That is basically 1.2 interceptions per game. Take away the ones that were tipped by the receiver (4) and the ones that the receiver either ran the wrong route OR slipped, well, you see where I'm going with this. Additionally, that's in 523 passing attempts, meaning one interception thrown about every 30 passes or so. Not the greatest but not all of them were his fault. Basically, Clemson wins Monday night, no more discussion on interceptions, butt grabbing, and Ben Boulware.

badge-donor-05yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jan 4, 2017, 9:23 PM

Furthermore, nothing wrong with that 2nd int vs tOSU. 3rd and 7 from the 37. Probably would have punted if incomplete, probably would have put it inside the 20, but not much lost in field position. Not much price to pay with a pick in that situation so I didn't see any problem with that one.

Replies: 4
| visibility 1,299
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic