Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
So conflicted watching this AUb-Ua game, someone help me figure out who to pull for
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 19
| visibility 2,098

So conflicted watching this AUb-Ua game, someone help me figure out who to pull for

Nov 25, 2017, 6:06 PM

Goes against everything in my body to pull for Bama and Saban. Auburn is more of a wild card which could be worse matchup wise for us with Johnson back. But Saban is the X factor coaching wise compared to Malzahn and will have them prepared. Obviously gotta get there first but still

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: So conflicted watching this AUb-Ua game, someone help me figure out who to pull for

Nov 25, 2017, 6:08 PM

I’m fine with Bama losing. Tired of them being on top all the time. Got to figure if we were to make it, whoever we play will be good.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

^^^^^This^^^^^***

Nov 25, 2017, 6:15 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Better than playing them with Pettway IMO***

Nov 25, 2017, 6:08 PM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I want Auburn to win and Bama to be left out.

Nov 25, 2017, 6:09 PM

The crying on Finebaum would be epic.

^^^^^and this^^^^^

Nov 25, 2017, 6:16 PM

fick Funebaum...

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I want Bama home for the CFP***

Nov 25, 2017, 6:10 PM

Re: So conflicted watching this AUb-Ua game, someone help me figure out who to pull for

Nov 25, 2017, 6:13 PM

Probably better if Bama wins...If Auburn beats both Bama and UGA the committee might put both Bama and Auburn in ahead of Clemson. Auburn as SEC champs and Bama because they are always biased toward Bama and might look better on a 1 loss Bama over a 1 loss Clemson.

That right there is the nuttiest thing I've ever read.

Nov 25, 2017, 6:37 PM

Read carefully.. if Clemson wins out THERE IS NO WAY POSSIBLE they get left out of the playoffs.

You simply cannot create a scenario that would leave Clemson out.

Nov 25, 2017, 6:40 PM [ in reply to Re: So conflicted watching this AUb-Ua game, someone help me figure out who to pull for ]

but Clemson beat Auburn, so it would favor Clemson

Nov 25, 2017, 6:13 PM

My only fear with Auburn winning is that we could end up with Auburn and Alabama in the playoffs

Nov 25, 2017, 6:15 PM

DEspite the usual sec/Bama bias, there have been a few pundits acknowledging the lack of a signature win for Bama if they lose. Objectively the resume isn’t really that good with a loss here

Nov 25, 2017, 6:14 PM

Go AuBarn

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Nov 25, 2017, 6:26 PM

Wouldn't it stink if the final 4 were a 1 loss Bama, undefeated Wisconsin, Oklahoma with 1 loss, and an SEC champion Auburn. Thus leaving a 1 loss ACC champ Clemson out of contention. I do not discount the committee bias in favor of Alabama. Clemson would greatly protest, but I could see it happening.

Absolutely NO way a 1-loss Bama gets in over a 1-loss Clemson who is the ACC Champion.

Nov 25, 2017, 6:30 PM

If Bama loses, they will fall behind Clemson in the polls and stay behind us. Even if somehow they were to stay ahead of us in the polls, Clemson would pass them after winning their conference championship game.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Absolutely NO way a 1-loss Bama gets in over a 1-loss Clemson who is the ACC Champion.

Nov 25, 2017, 6:49 PM

If the worst happened and Clemson loses to the Coots and wins the ACC, Clemson would not get in as a 2 loss ACC champ over a 1 loss Bama. Tonight the game against the Coots just became a must win game in my view.

Don't pull for either and just enjoy one of them losing.***

Nov 25, 2017, 6:28 PM

Coot idol going down, imploding

Nov 25, 2017, 6:33 PM

And they are next.

Not Bama***

Nov 25, 2017, 6:35 PM

Nov 25, 2017, 6:53 PM

One thing is for sure this Iron bowl has been an awesome game!!!

Replies: 19
| visibility 2,098
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic