Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Best Season Ever For Clemson! Clemson Basketball vs Duke wed
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 0
| visibility 416

Best Season Ever For Clemson! Clemson Basketball vs Duke wed

Jan 12, 2016, 4:10 AM

This was the greatest season so far for a Clemson Tiger Fan. We finished The Season as The Number One team in America. We tied for the best record in College football, in most past seasons, we would be co national champs.

They said bama would "roll" over Clemson BUT they needed to take out three of our best players on defense with injuries, an illegal call onside kick and other crucial bad calls to help the cheaters win. Clemson clearly won on the field. We proved that Watson should have won the Heisman, he played way better than the alabama running back, who Clemson completely shut down after his first running play. We also Ran and Threw all over their touted elite defense and hung 40 on them. but they won because they cheated and we will let them have the cheaters championship. We all know who the best team was this yeaer. And next year we have an even better team returning and next year we will it all. This year was amazing to win ACC champs and Orange bowl Champs. Next year we get it all baby. No cheating will be going on next year, I will make sure of that :)

So hold your head high Tiger Nation. We had a great year and now everyone knows we are no joke.

Now lets pack the coliseums and support the rising Clemson basketball team. It starts tomorrow night and beating the devils in a huge statement game for the season. Go Tigers!

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 0
| visibility 416
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic