Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Being # 1
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 1
| visibility 1

Being # 1

Nov 4, 2015, 11:41 AM

I became a Clemson Tiger in the fall Semester of 1983. It was by sheer luck and God's grace that it happened. I was headed to UCLA to run track but as the date to leave for California approached I became scared and overwhelmed to leave a small Georgia town of 1800 for the Metropolis of LA. The man who owned the cotton mill in my town had gone to Clemson and made a phone call and I was off to visit. It only took one look for me and I knew I was home ! For 32 years I have loved Clemson ! like many of you I have suffered through the bad times ! To see that Big #1 beside little ole Clemson College is a thing of beauty !! It is an amazing feeling to know that we have reached the Elite of College football and have the chance to be able to play for the National Championship again. I will be honest I wondered if I would ever see it in my life time. We have been blessed with a great coaching staff, great fan support and the chance to pull for the Tigers ! For those of you who will be in attendance Saturday Let's pull hard for our boy's the deserve for us to do our part ! For those of you who watch from home cheer loud and know your cheers will be heard ! It truly is a great time in Clemson Football history ! My Best to all my fellow Tigers !

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Well said "Trey" & I too found Clemson in '57 by fortune...

Nov 4, 2015, 11:53 AM

while dribbling a Baby Blue UNC basketball in new neighborhood in Greenville SC (just moved from Charlotte & Dad had attended UNC-CH)..I was invited by girl who's brother was in his freshman year..and I got to visit a beautiful & walkable campus, see a great football team with wild fans, nice safe environment, mountains within eye-sight, students who were friendly to all, etc...

and returned home with ORANGE in my blood..and put up the basketball, forever!

Go #1 CLEMSON TiGERS..keep ROCKing!

badge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonorlightbulbbill.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 1
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic