Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Well, at least Trump saved Christianity.
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 16
| visibility 1

Well, at least Trump saved Christianity.

Oct 8, 2020, 4:48 PM

Lying and stupid seem to be a genetic problem for this family.
Pelosi, a devout Catholic, publically calls for prayer routinely and acknowledges that she personally prays for Trump everyday. I suspect she prays for all Presidents.

"Eric Trump said in an interview with the North Dakota radio station WZFG-AM last week that his father, President Donald Trump, "literally saved Christianity."
He claimed Democrats have launched a "full-out war on faith in this country" and said "they want to close churches.""

https://www.businessinsider.com/eric-trump-says-donald-trump-saved-christianity-2020-10

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Well, at least Trump saved Christianity.

Oct 8, 2020, 4:51 PM

the man do work hard

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

No too far on closing churches.

Oct 8, 2020, 4:54 PM

Many on here want them to not be tax exempt, which would have shuttered many churches during this crisis. Many are just hanging on by a thread. Luckily we paid off the mortgage in January or we would be in a heap of trouble.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

my church has been relatively unaffected...

Oct 8, 2020, 5:01 PM

giving has remained strong and we have no debt.

I do think we'll probably feel this more in the next 12 to 18 months, especially if Biden gets in and does what he says he will do. Be prepared for the "he inherited this mess" excuse that Obama used.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-franc1968.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Biden will indeed inherit a mess - economic, health, and

Oct 8, 2020, 7:47 PM

societal, the last largely due to an obscenely caustic and incitive national leader and crew that pump social chasms like they were fracking for it.

Last time it was only a financial mess. Each time, though, including the recent stimulus bill, staunch Republican party opposition to borrowing (unless it involves tax cuts of course - then hoorah! $2 Trillion in boom times!) extensively enough to fully propel the workforce ahead and provide stronger starting point leave us worse off, and a longer period involved to get back up to fighting speed.

So where did Obama and Biden let us down so terribly through the last global economic and national crisis they led us out of? It just doesn't vibe much to the contrary.

Manufacturing jobs stopped dropping precipitously during their terms after decades of contraction.

Fracking exploded, and there was significant investment in oil extraction considering the levels of oil production we're just now reaching. That chaz don't just happen overnight.

I don't get all the neggy on this.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

that's why I'm preparing for it...

Oct 8, 2020, 10:00 PM

he will inherit a mess and then 4 years after he leaves office we can give him credit for any good things that are happening.

The virus and riots blamed on Trump just like all the problems we had were blamed on Dubya.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-franc1968.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Because Democrats are the only ones that use that excuse

Oct 8, 2020, 10:31 PM

https://www.bbc.com/news/av/world-us-canada-38997073

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

guy is an absolute moron...

Oct 8, 2020, 10:41 PM

he has no idea that the great economy we were experiencing before the shutdowns were all Obama's.

You and I both know Trump isn't responsible for Covid or

Oct 8, 2020, 10:46 PM [ in reply to that's why I'm preparing for it... ]

riots. His response to each though is not becoming of the office, and doesn't position us stronger to tackle these challenges. His leadership, or lack of really, only exacerbates the problems.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: No too far on closing churches.

Oct 8, 2020, 5:12 PM [ in reply to No too far on closing churches. ]

No, none are hanging on by a thread. God will provide for them, if they REALLY need it, and if they're virtuous and faithful. Nothing to worry about.

Matthew 6:31-32 Don’t worry and say, ‘What will we eat?’ or ‘What will we drink?’ or ‘What will we wear?’ The people who don’t know God keep trying to get these things, and your Father in heaven knows you need them.

Proverbs 10:3 The LORD will not allow a righteous person to starve, but he intentionally ignores the desires of a wicked person.

Psalm 146:7 He gives justice to the oppressed and food to the hungry.

Philippians 4:19 And my God will fully supply your every need according to his glorious riches in the Messiah Jesus.

Psalm 34:10 The lions may grow weak and hungry, but those who seek the LORD lack no good thing.

Luke 12:24 Look at the birds. They don’t plant or harvest, they don’t have storerooms or barns, but God feeds them. And you are worth much more than birds.

Hebrews 13:5 Keep your life free from love of money, and be content with what you have, for he has said, “I will never leave you nor forsake you.”

2 Corinthians 9:8
And God is able to make all grace abound to you, so that having all sufficiency in all things at all times, you may abound in every good work.

Mark 11:24 Therefore I tell you, whatever you ask for in prayer, believe that you have received it, and it will be yours.

Re: No too far on closing churches.

Oct 8, 2020, 5:24 PM

Wooooow, who downvotes Bible quotes?!

John 11:35

The man is amazing. He saved Big Ten football also.***

Oct 8, 2020, 4:58 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-jospehg.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Oct 8, 2020, 5:02 PM

LOL. A man who bangs #### stars (without wearing a rubber) while his third wife is tending to the birth of his 5th child is the savior of Christianity.

2024 orange level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Well at least he don't like men!!!

Oct 8, 2020, 5:22 PM

Probably.

Definitely appropriate here:

Oct 8, 2020, 5:07 PM

Oct 8, 2020, 5:46 PM

But he's an means to an end! Whatever that is! Sometimes God sends pretty messed up people to lead us! We all need to band together against non Christians!

Just according to some on this board.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

[Catahoula] used to be almost solely a PnR rascal, but now has adopted shidpoasting with a passion. -bengaline

You are the meme master. - RPMcMurphy®

Trump is not a phony. - RememberTheDanny

Oct 8, 2020, 9:14 PM

I might resemble that remark. God will not make you be a Christian. God gave us free will. What you do with that will is up to you. God's final battle on earth will be between good and evil. I will be on the good side.

Replies: 16
| visibility 1
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic