Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Basketball ticket select time
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 8
| visibility 1

Basketball ticket select time

Aug 9, 2017, 5:45 PM

Ok, I got my basketball ticket select time. I've already paid for 2 tickets, I thought I was paying for the 2 I got last year, which I want to keep. The email I got today with my assigned time to choose, I didn't see where it said I'm guaranteed my seats from last year and this is just an opportunity to order more or upgrade. Does anyone know?

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

null

Re: Basketball ticket select time

Aug 9, 2017, 6:38 PM

Given how last season went I am guessing you are in for an upgrade. Just be prepared to pay a higher "seat donation value" for a meaningful upgrade.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Aug 10, 2017, 9:35 AM

There was no information when we purchased season tickets that we would select seats later. I thought I was reordering the same seats I had last year. Very poor information on the part of the ticket office and IPTAY. Actually, No Information!

yeah, they could have done a lot better

Aug 10, 2017, 10:33 AM

with explaining how the process works this year

see my post below.. you still have your current seats

Aug 10, 2017, 9:42 AM

Haha, basketball tickets...
Good one

your current seats are still yours...

Aug 10, 2017, 10:31 AM

your seats are still held for you until/unless you choose others and release the ones you currently have.

if you click thru the link to the email.. click on renew season tickets you will see this on the 'Select' screen:

"Current Seats
You may elect to Keep or Remove your current
seats on the Review page. If you wish to change
your seats, please make a new seat selection
before clicking Submit Selection to proceed to the
Review page:"

so all you have to do to keep your current seats is click "submit selection" and then pay the balance

you can look thru the seating chart and see what seats have not been renewed and what seats are currently not available.

if you look at your current seats, they will be in red...

Aug 10, 2017, 10:32 AM

if you go thru the selection process on a "dry run" as they suggest, there is a note that says you can simply select to renew your last years tix when you "check out". but they are giving you a chance to upgrade if possible. obviously, not everyone will be able to upgrade. the tix that were not renewed for this year have gone into "inventory" and can be selected as they work down the donor priority. Let's say Joe didn't renew his tix and Jim is the first guy to pick. he can select Joe's old tix, and then Jim's old tix go into inventory and Bill, the next guy up, could select Jim's tix.. and they work down the list that way. Sounds like a decent way to let you keep your current tix, but have a chance to upgrade.

badge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

exactly

Aug 10, 2017, 10:35 AM

it will be interesting to see how availability changes during the selection time

Aug 10, 2017, 10:39 AM [ in reply to Re: Basketball ticket select time ]

I wish they did this for football

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 8
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic