Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Bartow needs to keep his mouth shut on info he's given as a former clemson reporter
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 16
| visibility 1

Bartow needs to keep his mouth shut on info he's given as a former clemson reporter

Jan 31, 2015, 10:48 PM

I get the wanting to make a name for himself, first to release info bit (likely promotions from 247 to follow based on his Clemson Intel). But he's dragging us through the mud in the process of trying to be the firat to report news that Cris Ard, Larry Williams and Paul Strelow are giving him. Sure it may negatively affect Clemson when bagmen hear the word and jump to, immediately afterward, but at least Ard and Bartow can cheers to their new found fortunes while they cigar to it. As long as Ard's hands aren't "dirty" they can still both get rich. 247 is praising Bartow while Ard's having a scotch and cigar waiting for his arrival to the beach house they can now afford for throwing Clemson's "secret" info put into the open.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Bartow needs to keep his mouth shut on info he's given as a former clemson reporter

Jan 31, 2015, 10:50 PM

I'm a member to both sites. I'm waiting to hear Bartow's explanation before I jump on him.

Doesn't look good for him right now.

"We establish no religion in this country, we mandate no belief. Nor will we ever. Church and state are, and must remain, separate." ~Ronald Reagan

can you bring me up to speed?***

Jan 31, 2015, 10:59 PM

Bartow jumping the gun and shoot off when he shoudn't

Jan 31, 2015, 11:01 PM

we should drop the topic.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Bartow needs to keep his mouth shut on info he's given as a former clemson reporter

Jan 31, 2015, 11:02 PM

I can assure you that Bartow does not get any of his information from TI.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Please do assure us with something other than your anonymous word.***

Jan 31, 2015, 11:08 PM

Re: Please do assure us with something other than your anonymous word.***

Jan 31, 2015, 11:12 PM

Eff off Onderkid. I've been on this site for over fifteen years and have never posted anything in absolute terms, such as I did in this case, unless I have first hand information.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jan 31, 2015, 11:19 PM

> Eff off Onderkid. I've been on this site for over
> fifteen years and have never posted anything in
> absolute terms, such as I did in this case, unless I
> have first hand information.

Whoa! You sound like the last girl who cheated one of my friend's! Overly defensive once the dirt was brought to the surface. Like The Patriots Owner demanding an apology from the media for daring to question their integrity. ;)

Jan 31, 2015, 11:23 PM [ in reply to Re: Please do assure us with something other than your anonymous word.*** ]

Yeah, I don't trust tci, am iffy about 247...but both TN AND TI are solid, if not EXCELLENT sites...I respect chris ard, paul strelow, and larry williams JUST AS MUCH as I do mr & mrs hoodsteele...

GO TIGERS!

Surf Kid is right

Jan 31, 2015, 11:17 PM [ in reply to Please do assure us with something other than your anonymous word.*** ]

Bartow was originally from TI and he did a great job there. 247 offered him alot of money and he left. He just recently got assigned to clemson.247.

Bartow has contacts in Clemson from his TI days. It' probably the same as Paul's.

"We establish no religion in this country, we mandate no belief. Nor will we ever. Church and state are, and must remain, separate." ~Ronald Reagan

Re: Surf Kid is right

Jan 31, 2015, 11:21 PM

Bartow has a real good source inside clemson

Re: Surf Kid is right

Jan 31, 2015, 11:29 PM

He still has alot of contacts in Clemson. Also, we need to be careful in our criticism of him as he has done the staff some favors in recruiting. He's pretty good at evaluating talent and the staff has reportedly relied on his opinion in the past. I've been told that it was a call from Bartow to Coach Morris when Watson was a freshman who noone had heard of that got Clemson on him before anyone else. There are several other stories that I have heard like this.

Alright Bartow. I know you're a hard as fun works and should be rewarded as such

Jan 31, 2015, 11:36 PM

Just don't jeopardize Clemson's success in the process. You know how the game works, and you know more so than anyone that once info is released it's an all out barrage attack from competing recruiters with monstrous bank accounts to stop said info from materializing.

And I remember the Watson coverage, just as I did the Robert Crisp coverage

Jan 31, 2015, 11:44 PM [ in reply to Re: Surf Kid is right ]

But, USA slow-played their best QB in GA history (Watson) bc he wasn't the pro-style guy they were seeking. Clemson capitalized, as they were looking for the best dual-threat guy. No secret that a freshman in h.s. was breaking records. You reported it like 2 weeks before it was otherwise made public.

somebody got told - jus sayin.***

Jan 31, 2015, 11:23 PM [ in reply to Surf Kid is right ]

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Would I understand the OP if I were sober?

Jan 31, 2015, 11:12 PM

asking for a friend

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Glad it wasn't just me. Jeez!

Feb 1, 2015, 8:09 AM

Somebody needs some remedial English classes...

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 16
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic