Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Bama fan here
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 13
| visibility 2,872

Bama fan here

Jan 13, 2016, 12:01 PM

I want to congratulate the Tigers on a great season! What a game. We like to take pride in winning the LOS, but y'all kicked our a**es in the trenches! Dodd was very impressive and DW is arguably the best QB we've faced in the Saban era. Good luck next season, and beat the barn. We'll be rooting for you guys.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Thanks for the classy post. I heard a lot of similar

Jan 13, 2016, 12:03 PM

statements from Alabama fans at the game. Congrats on the win.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Great game and great season to you all as well

Jan 13, 2016, 12:05 PM

I wish we had gotten to that onside kick, what a great call and perfect timing. Hope we meet again in the playoffs next year. If we're fortunate enough to win a title, I want it to be against Bama.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"IDIOT POSTER OF THE MONTH SO FAR...GWP-- You have won IPM Award for your failure to completely comprehend a clear post & then choose to attack someone who points out your ignorance. While you are not yet in the same No Class Catagory as deRoberts, ClemTiger117 & Tigerdug23, you are getting closer to the Sewer Dwellers." - coachmac

Re: Great game and great season to you all as well

Jan 13, 2016, 12:12 PM

Honestly I don't think we'll make the final 4 next year. We're losing depth at DL, ILB, RB, and will have a young QB. It's going to be a tough season.

thanks bammer, maybe line em up again in tampa?

Jan 12, 2014, 10:31 AM

gratz on a great season; bama's a great champion.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Y'all were about as mistake free as one could hope for.

Jan 13, 2016, 12:14 PM

I was waiting for y'all to slip up but it never happened. Congrats on the win!

badge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

That was the key. No screw ups. Also they were healthy.***

Jan 13, 2016, 12:14 PM

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Bama fan here

Jan 13, 2016, 12:17 PM

Thanks man. It's so nice to see the real Bama fans shine through with optimism and appreciation amidst some of the jerks that have been frequenting the board these past 48 hours. It means a lot. So thank you, on behalf of us all.

Jan 13, 2016, 12:21 PM

No problem man, I felt like a lot of y'all would've done the same.

Jan 13, 2016, 12:37 PM

Nah... ;)

2024 orange level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jan 13, 2016, 12:28 PM

You guys played great. Very workmanlike, no showboating, really liked the way you guys handled yourselves. Have a great season next year!

Hopefully we'll throwdown with you again!

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Most Bama Fans are great

Jan 13, 2016, 12:28 PM

Can't argue that Clemson could have won by how they played in the trenches and moved the ball with Watson and the backfield. However, Alabama made some great calls and plays that won the ball game fair and square. Thanks to all the true Alabama and Clemson fans that pulled for their team with class and dignity. Any fools out there that didn't appreciate two championship teams battling for 60 minutes should go watch another sport. Go Tigers!

Classy Post

Jan 13, 2016, 12:50 PM

Congrat's to Alabama on a well deserved "W".

Bama is in the middle of a historic run. You have a great program, great players, and great coaches. Clemson fans wanted to face Alabama because they're the "gold standard". of college football. Going toe-to-toe and coming up a little short isn't exactly embarrassing. We're excited about the direction of our program and I think people are have finally taken notice that we're for real. Winning in the trenches against Bama isn't easy. The Tide are going to keep rolling under Saban and it wouldn't surprise me at all if we're locking-horns again soon. Good luck and best wishes on next season.

2024 purple level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Thanks***

Jan 13, 2016, 3:02 PM

GO TIGERS!!

2024 purple level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"It is not part of a true culture to tame tigers any more than it is to make sheep ferocious."
--Henry David Thoreau

Replies: 13
| visibility 2,872
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic