Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
BTW: I am here for the fun today. Dabo is secure as our
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 9
| visibility 1

BTW: I am here for the fun today. Dabo is secure as our

Dec 2, 2013, 12:58 PM

coach and we are going to only get better in the years to come. I have no worries about that. He works hard and setbacks only make him work harder. I have no doubt Clemson will be an elite program for years to come. Talent acquisition and development will continue to feed the program and send big-time players to the NFL.

All this about throwing out the baby with the bathwater is fun and laughable. I am not making fun of you or our 5 loses to USuC. I live right in the middle of these birds in Cooterville just so you know. But the worm will turn and I believe with the continued development of our D along with a better secondary we will get a W in Death Valley next year. This year Clemson, UGA, and UsUC all won big at home and all loss big on the road. We will have a better D and be at home next year.

No worries here. Clemson is on the move. If you don't get out of the way for the big Tiger or stay behind the big Tiger then so be it. You could always get behind one of Clemson's rivals. But the Big Tigers is coming on for you.

You guys have some more fun on the board here. it is great entertainment. ALL IN! for me.

GO TIGERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I'm back to absord the humiliation of predicting...

Dec 2, 2013, 1:01 PM

a 20 point Clemson win. I'm turned around, bent over and lightly greased. Go for it!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Hmm bet you just got a tmale from lbu***

Dec 2, 2013, 1:03 PM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Aspiring member of the TigerNet Sewer Dwellers

You have absolutely no worries? None at all?***

Dec 2, 2013, 1:19 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"IDIOT POSTER OF THE MONTH SO FAR...GWP-- You have won IPM Award for your failure to completely comprehend a clear post & then choose to attack someone who points out your ignorance. While you are not yet in the same No Class Catagory as deRoberts, ClemTiger117 & Tigerdug23, you are getting closer to the Sewer Dwellers." - coachmac

did he stutter?***

Dec 2, 2013, 1:21 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Bewm!***

Dec 2, 2013, 1:22 PM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Aspiring member of the TigerNet Sewer Dwellers

i guess he expected thomas to fold under cross examination?***

Dec 2, 2013, 1:23 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

AThomas is the eternal optimist and believer

Dec 2, 2013, 1:26 PM [ in reply to did he stutter?*** ]

But I find it hard to believe that he has no worries at all.

I'm a pretty optimistic fan myself. I hope Dabo corrects these problems and is our coach for a long time and brings us championships and many wins over the coots. But I have all kinds of worries about whether that will really happen.

We keep recruiting top talent, we keep hiring great coordinators, and we keep losing big games. Eventually, one way or another, something has to give. Either we break through and start winning, or we move on with different coaches. I truly hope its the former, but I have my doubts.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"IDIOT POSTER OF THE MONTH SO FAR...GWP-- You have won IPM Award for your failure to completely comprehend a clear post & then choose to attack someone who points out your ignorance. While you are not yet in the same No Class Catagory as deRoberts, ClemTiger117 & Tigerdug23, you are getting closer to the Sewer Dwellers." - coachmac

tl:dnr

Dec 2, 2013, 1:27 PM

i'm with you brother.

no baptist

Re: AThomas is the eternal optimist and believer

Dec 2, 2013, 1:28 PM [ in reply to AThomas is the eternal optimist and believer ]

There are people that call me a Clemson/Dabo homer. They've never met Athomas

Replies: 9
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic