»
Topic: Awesome read on Trevor Lawrence
Replies: 11   Last Post: Sep 5, 2019 5:13 PM by: engineerstar
This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.

[ Archives - Tiger Boards Archive ]
Start New Topic
Replies: 11  

Awesome read on Trevor Lawrence

[4]
Posted: Sep 5, 2019 12:32 PM

https://www.si.com/college-football/2019/09/05/trevor-lawrence-clemson-faith-retreat
">

Re: Awesome read on Trevor Lawrence

[2]
Posted: Sep 5, 2019 12:35 PM

My favorite non-aggie player. So much fun to watch him play, but even more impressive is how a team of such talented, powerhouse players looks up to him and respects him as a leader on and off the field as a freshmen and now as a sophomore. Great at speaking to media too.

[1]
Posted: Sep 5, 2019 12:41 PM

FYI information,

I am fond of Texas A&M QB Sam Ehlinger as well. He's just a very humble and all around great student athlete.

Thanks for the kind words!

[1]
Posted: Sep 5, 2019 12:47 PM

I'm with you, Ehlinger is a baller! I love the competitive mentality he has, refusing to lose and never letting his teammates quit. The same mentality that some guys like Baker and Johnny Manziel have/had. I just wish they had a little more self control. That being said, sure hope he takes an L this week and every week

Ummmm, Sam Ehlinger is the QB at Texas, not TAMU

[1]
Posted: Sep 5, 2019 1:19 PM

You need to check your facts.

2019 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg

"IDIOT POSTER OF THE MONTH SO FAR...GWP-- You have won IPM Award for your failure to completely comprehend a clear post & then choose to attack someone who points out your ignorance. While you are not yet in the same No Class Catagory as deRoberts, ClemTiger117 & Tigerdug23, you are getting closer to the Sewer Dwellers." - coachmac

Re: Ummmm, Sam Ehlinger is the QB at Texas, not TAMU

Posted: Sep 5, 2019 1:27 PM

Well there's 2 of us here who think he's the TAMU qb and only you think he is the UT qb so we have the majority

[1]
Posted: Sep 5, 2019 1:33 PM

Alpha Zeb said:

Well there's 2 of us here who think he's the TAMU qb and only you think he is the UT qb so we have the majority

now it’s 2/2 cuz Kellon Mond is aTm QB & Ehlinger is a Longhorn. As for the majority being right look no further than the U Congress to see the fallacy in that argument

Posted: Sep 5, 2019 1:36 PM

excuse me, I'm a current aggie student. I think I know who our quarterback is :(

You are correct, the current aggies fan/student is incorrect

Posted: Sep 5, 2019 1:49 PM

again

"IDIOT POSTER OF THE MONTH SO FAR...GWP-- You have won IPM Award for your failure to completely comprehend a clear post & then choose to attack someone who points out your ignorance. While you are not yet in the same No Class Catagory as deRoberts, ClemTiger117 & Tigerdug23, you are getting closer to the Sewer Dwellers." - coachmac

Idiot or Baiter?

Posted: Sep 5, 2019 1:37 PM

Hard to tell sometimes.

The master baiters already caught their allotment

Posted: Sep 5, 2019 1:45 PM

tnet has now jumped the shark.

Posted: Sep 5, 2019 5:13 PM

Amazing story! Thank you for sharing!!!

Replies: 11  

TIGER TICKETS

FB GAME: South Carolina
FOR SALE: 4 tickets. Face Value. Section 502. 864.979.7577

Buy or Sell CU Tickets and More in Tiger Tickets!

[ Archives - Tiger Boards Archive ]
Start New Topic
1436 people have read this post