Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
At this point what one area of play do we need to
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 6
| visibility 835

At this point what one area of play do we need to

Oct 11, 2015, 5:07 PM

Improve to stay undefeated? O, D, or special teams?

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I say O needs to continue to show growth.

Oct 11, 2015, 5:10 PM

Bog step this weekend, but I still would like to see us stretch the field with coeted down field shots more consistently since MW is out. O line seems to have it together.

ST clearly was focused on last week. I geel pretty good about kick coverage. I'll always hold my breath on FG attempts.

The D gave up 2 big busted pass plays. But, i think we can all agree we are good there.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

null

Re: At this point what one area of play do we need to

Oct 11, 2015, 5:13 PM

everybody needs to continue to find ways to improve. Once any group says "we've made it" it equals a loss.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I guess O.. Just fix turn overs everything else was solid***

Oct 11, 2015, 5:15 PM

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

63-17

Re: I guess O.. Just fix turn overs everything else was solid***

Oct 11, 2015, 5:44 PM

I wish the O would be more aggressive and in attack mold when we get the opponent down and in trouble. I may be wrong but some of the play calling during these times in games is a tad bit questionable. We seem to me,to conservative when we should be going for their throats. The D is fine just need to clean up all the miss Qu's

2024 orange level membermilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: At this point what one area of play do we need to

Oct 11, 2015, 5:43 PM

The defensive secondary!!!!!!! Receivers running free in the secondary with no one within 20 yards of them in both the GT and ND games. Alexander and Kearse have blown coverages as well. If we don't (or can't) fix this problem, it's going to cost us and it's only a matter of time. BV has got to be concerned whether he voices it or not.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Ditto that

Oct 11, 2015, 5:50 PM

To me the biggest concern by FAR is the number of big pass plays we've given up. Run defense is great, but we've seen way too many receivers running wide open and uncovered by our DBs. When we have coverage it is usually very good; but we've given up too many TD's on blown coverages. Luckily it didn't cost us the game against Notre Dame. It could cost us the game against FSU. Gotta fix that now.

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 6
| visibility 835
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic