Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
FGF - 2016 Season Predictions - HILARIOUS!!!
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 20
| visibility 3,626

FGF - 2016 Season Predictions - HILARIOUS!!!

May 24, 2016, 12:37 PM

https://southcarolina.forums.rivals.com/threads/2016-football-predictions.166749/

I needed a good laugh during lunch today.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

The most amazing thing is how they are all convinced that muschamp

May 24, 2016, 12:44 PM

is like the second coming of Nick Saban. Now that theyve gotten rid of that hack Spurrier and replaced him with BOOM they are going to start winning championships. Lol

Its crazy.....

May 24, 2016, 12:50 PM

The reason they will beat UGA and Missouri is because they have new staffs and are going though a change in leadership.

Well isn't that what is happening at SC?

IDIOTS

Re: Its crazy.....

May 24, 2016, 12:53 PM

Actually stumbled on that thread a few days ago. It's a masterpiece.

Re: FGF - 2016 Season Predictions - HILARIOUS!!!

May 24, 2016, 12:55 PM

+1, but are we going to have this posted every other day now!!!!;)

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sorry I had not seen it posted before.......

May 24, 2016, 1:17 PM

But man is it FUNNY!

Thats OK

May 24, 2016, 1:25 PM

I could read this stuff everyday,,,,,might just post it myself later on down the road

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

monter le cheval de fer
A coot will usually blink when hit in the head with a ball-peen hammer

6/6 at absolute best.***

May 24, 2016, 1:40 PM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

May 24, 2016, 1:44 PM

Those #### fans need to get to a doctor and fast!!Talk about delirious! Wow!

May 24, 2016, 1:49 PM

They do have a weak schedule, not so unusual, but they have the same athletes basically. 5-7.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

At least the Citadel came off the schedule

May 24, 2016, 2:00 PM

Maybe they should have pulled a UNC and Wake and scheduled a non-conference conference game against an easy SEC foe.

Re: At least the Citadel came off the schedule

May 24, 2016, 6:45 PM

Im betting that every time they see the Citadel pop up on their schedule, they will freak out with flash backs just as they do with Navy. Those Military schools seem to have they're #, and when they see the coots on their schedule, they see/think a win!!!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

May 24, 2016, 6:17 PM [ in reply to Re: FGF - 2016 Season Predictions - HILARIOUS!!! ]

It's the drugs they get from Bluff road, bc those venders are open down there year round. I said to myself when I read that last week, I bet that some of them laugh at themselves bc they know that they are blowing smoke up their own A$S!!!

May 24, 2016, 6:35 PM

Pure gold. One of their delusional posters compared themselves to the 2013 Auburn team that almost won a national title. I really believe Clemson wins by 40+ this year in Death Valley.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Apparently we're a9 win team without Watson

May 24, 2016, 6:52 PM

Bold prediction from a guy predicting they they go 13-2 with a loss to Clemson to win it all. Just...wow.

May 24, 2016, 8:21 PM

I would bet any amount of money and give 2-1 odds South Carolina will not win 10 games this year. Even the most blind South Carolina fan has to realize this. Most gamecock fans I know are just hoping to make it to a bowl and not get humiliated by Clemson .

May 24, 2016, 8:39 PM

Our schedule is tougher than theirs this year , and that's not even close to a stretch.
We would run the table playing who they play and there is little doubt about it .
That said , beating Umass , WCU and ECU should be gimmes , the rest are either terrible beatings or heartbreaking losses .
They are at best a 5 win team , and worse case is 3-9 .

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

DB23

Re: Muschamp couldn't win w/ a loaded roster at UF

May 24, 2016, 8:51 PM

Muschamp inherited the #1 recruiting class from Urban Meyer with six 5-star recruits. Why do these delusional coots in Columbia think they will some how win with a garbage roster ?

May 24, 2016, 8:58 PM

Well. I 'm kind of hoping they go 5-7 so they won't hurt our strength of schedule too bad but 4-8, 3-9 is more realistic. If he goes 6-6 with that team and makes a bowl they ought to build him a statue on campus. Having seen their summer game twice now with friends who are Cockheads I'm going to say, the new QB and the third stringer look good, but it is hard to judge(more on that later), running backs better be good receivers cause they are going to get a lot of check off passes and those QBs better be mobile because the offensive line is not very good.Okay, enough being polite, it is durn porous. One good tight end, one good wide receiver. No running game to speak of. Now the defense is, bluntly, terrible. D-line is plain BAD!!!! Cornerbacks are very bad. Linebacker is probably their best position, those guys are pretty good, but stretched trying to cover too much ground to cover for the line's weakness. Ditto for the safeties. They aren't very fast, but they seem to have decent technique, but they are awfully busy trying to cover up for those lost corners. Unless they find some diamonds in that incoming class these guys are in for a long season.

May 24, 2016, 9:09 PM

Where is captain spout and his stupid predictions? We've had some stupid posters before but this clown is taking the cake. He ACTUALLY thinks people doesn't know he is a ####### coot

badge-donor-05yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

May 24, 2016, 9:17 PM

Who is Captain Spout?

Replies: 20
| visibility 3,626
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic