Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
This is the part that chaffs my nuts
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 12
| visibility 461

This is the part that chaffs my nuts

May 30, 2019, 11:38 AM

Mueller's investigation into the election showed that Russians actively engaged in covert and not so covert activities to sway an election. Mueller even ended the press conference with that.

A bill goes in the Senate to do something about this election interference. McConnell blocks it. Dem, Repub whatever shouldn't matter here. As an American, are we ok with Russians or any other country actively trying to manipulate our elections?

Why?

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I like your funny words magic man

Bills to feed the starving children, cure cancer, end

May 30, 2019, 11:48 AM

poverty, make kids brilliant, etc. get shitcanned every day because of what's in them that has nothing to do with the title or ANNOUNCED purpose of the bill.

Not saying that's the case, but it's likely.

Sure miss that line item veto. When we (briefly) had it (under Clinton) was the last time we managed to balance a budget in Washington.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-tiggity-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

As an FBI guy, I'm sure thats what chaffed Mueller's

May 30, 2019, 11:59 AM

nuts the most, too. All the blathering about collusion, witch hunt, russian hoax while he is got the evidence in hand about election hacking. No wonder Mueller doesn't want middle of this political idiot carnival.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Election hacking sounds like votes were changed.

May 30, 2019, 1:08 PM

Attempts were made to hack a few local polls but were unsuccessful. Russia tried to hack the RNC and was unsuccessful. They hacked the DNC server(s) but no one has really discussed details. I suspect it was related to Podesta giving them his Email password.

Anyway the election wasn't hacked and Russia tried to cause problems which in essence appears they were working with Obama to do just that. That's what started the Trump investigated into collusion with Russia.

Dems got played all the way around.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Do you realize how asinine of an assertion that is when

May 30, 2019, 1:57 PM

Mueller emphasizedRussia's meddling in the election yesterday. The man spent two years looking into this and has evidence, in hand proving, the contents of his report.

But go on, don't let me interrupt your fox inspired trumpy screed.

Re: Election hacking sounds like votes were changed.

May 30, 2019, 5:32 PM [ in reply to Election hacking sounds like votes were changed. ]

Attempts were made to hack a few local polls but were unsuccessful. Russia tried to hack the RNC and was unsuccessful. They hacked the DNC server(s) but no one has really discussed details. I suspect it was related to Podesta giving them his Email password.

Anyway the election wasn't hacked and Russia tried to cause problems which in essence appears they were working with Obama to do just that. That's what started the Trump investigated into collusion with Russia.

Dems got played all the way around.

Now there's some excellent spin comrade. It's as if the Russian's did nothing.

And by the way, Obama expelled 35 Russian diplomats and siezed to of their compounds.

Podesta's hacked GMail account had nothing to do with the DNC hack. Completely different.

Working with Obama? Is Fox News paying you?

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: This is the part that chaffs my nuts

May 30, 2019, 12:10 PM

...As an American, are we ok with Russians or any other country actively trying to manipulate our elections?

Why?

If you are a Trump supporter, that would be an unqualified yes.

"...I had nothing to do with Russia helping me to get elected." - Donald Trump, 05-30-2019

(But imagine the outrage if Hillary gave some Uranium to Russia)

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I heard Trump say, during this morning's presser...

May 30, 2019, 1:12 PM

'I got myself elected.' A fake news reporter asked him how it felt to have been assisted by Russia to get elected. Paraphrased but that's the exact essence of the question.

I think you're memory is faulty about this or you're quoting some random tweet, either way you are wrong. No apologize or else I'm moving you up on my prayer list ahead of Cat and just behind Carl. ;)

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

It's from a Trump tweet this morning...

May 30, 2019, 4:04 PM

Re: This is the part that chaffs my nuts

May 30, 2019, 1:13 PM [ in reply to Re: This is the part that chaffs my nuts ]

If I am correct not a single vote was found to be changed nor machine hacked. Did they attempt to sway voters with bogus stuff on Tweeter/FB/Instagram? Sure but the thing is that is on the dumb bass voters to verify the truth in what they are reading, even the MSM one must verify. If one only gets "news" off those social media platforms maybe they should not be voting in the 1st place.

Felix - what is this about Hillary giving uranium .....

May 30, 2019, 8:46 PM [ in reply to Re: This is the part that chaffs my nuts ]

.... to the Russians?!! Had not heard about that ... Please ..... tell me more ...

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

If people were as good as their obituary - and products were as good as advertised - this would truly be a wonderful world !!

probably depends on details of bill

May 30, 2019, 1:08 PM

I doubt anyone really wants to block doing something about countries interfering as it will go both ways

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg2005_majors_champ.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-xtiger.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I recommend Destin on that old sak and...

May 30, 2019, 1:15 PM

a pacifier for the crying.

Replies: 12
| visibility 461
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic