Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
I know The Dogs are first, but...
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 3
| visibility 865

I know The Dogs are first, but...

Jun 21, 2013, 6:03 PM

I want to talk about the F.S.U. matchup, which, should everything go according to plan, should be for the ACC division title.

F.S.U. is getting picked ahead of Clemson, which I find strange, because the two teams are similar in talent, with Clemson having a huge edge in experience on the offensive side of the ball.

The Noles will start the following on offense

Q.B. - FR
RB. - SO
WR - SO - FR (making the big assumption that Dent doesn't play)
TE - SO
OL - 3 SO and a Junior

Clemson will be the first true test of the season for these guys, but somehow, the media think F.S.U. will be able to come into Death Valley at night and win. Clemson will be the first game that F.S.U. won't have a decided physical edge on their opponent, and combine that shock faster (oh my god, these guys are just as big, fast, and strong as us) along with the shock of playing in front of 85,000+ screaming fans (oh my god this place is loud) should give Clemson a decided advantage in this game. Then add in the fact the F.S.U. will be forced to score with Clemson (gonna be hard to protect the Fr Q.B. when you have to keep up with Watkins, Boyd, and Bryant) and you have a recipe for INT's. I think Clemson not only wins the game, but wins by 2 TD's. I guess we will have to wait until October to see if I'm correct.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Are they not always the favorite, regardless?*********

Jun 21, 2013, 6:19 PM

badge-donor-15yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Are they not always the favorite, regardless?*********

Jun 21, 2013, 7:06 PM

Not just our game, every game.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I think the deciding factor will be FSU's freshman QB & INT

Jun 21, 2013, 9:31 PM

Let's hope and cause it with pressure.

gOtiGERS!

badge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonorlightbulbbill.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 3
| visibility 865
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic