Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Are all you libbies calling for Trump’s head willing to
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 38
| visibility 1

Are all you libbies calling for Trump’s head willing to

Nov 7, 2019, 11:19 AM

EXILE yourselves to the Amphitheatre , ala Tblam in 2016, if Impeachment FAILS?
Come on, who’s committed?

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

there's this "fool me once..." saying you should read.***

Nov 7, 2019, 11:50 AM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpgringofhonor-obed.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Impeachment will fail. I don’t think anyone actually thinks

Nov 7, 2019, 12:19 PM

Trump will be removed from office, the Senate won’t support it.

Will he be impeached? Yes

Nov 7, 2019, 12:23 PM

Will he be removed from office? No

The big question is, will he resign... still say no

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I like your funny words magic man

Why are some of you...

Nov 7, 2019, 12:27 PM

So obsessed with making bets that banish people from P&R? Can't handle opposing opinions that much?

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

[Catahoula] used to be almost solely a PnR rascal, but now has adopted shidpoasting with a passion. -bengaline

You are the meme master. - RPMcMurphy®

Trump is not a phony. - RememberTheDanny

Back up your rhetoric!

Nov 7, 2019, 12:32 PM

Commit! Be All In to your cause!

On what?

Nov 7, 2019, 12:37 PM

I mean, if you wanna make a bet, I like betting for Chick fil A sandwiches.

Board banishments are silly bets. And what do you want to bet? I don't think Trump is getting kicked out of office. Impeached by the House, yes.

[Catahoula] used to be almost solely a PnR rascal, but now has adopted shidpoasting with a passion. -bengaline

I'll make a bet with IE for those funky looking

Nov 7, 2019, 12:50 PM

ceiling fans in his house.

Ineligible user®

I like your funny words magic man

The fans come free with the house***

Nov 7, 2019, 12:56 PM

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

It probably due to our...

Nov 7, 2019, 1:12 PM [ in reply to Why are some of you... ]

three year winning streak after Mueller fell flat on his face.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Are all you libbies calling for Trump’s head willing to

Nov 7, 2019, 12:47 PM

Something is seruously wrong with you. What a kook. How did you get so far in age to be so ignorant and to be such nerd kook at the same time? It's very impressive. What a tool.

Is it really odd behavior for a brainwashed

Nov 7, 2019, 1:07 PM

Trump drunk? Cuz I think it's more the norm.

It does not compute for me

Nov 7, 2019, 1:28 PM

why anyone would place "bets" about T-Net points, or not be able to post in certain places. Just a weird thing to talk about.

Hey Tblam, want to chime in here?

Nov 7, 2019, 1:31 PM

Why did you bet you woudn;t come back, and then like 3 weeks later, come back?

Tigerbalm1®

Re: Hey Tblam, want to chime in here?

Nov 7, 2019, 1:53 PM

because it brings me incredible joy to see certain posters still wining like children 3 years after the fact. Heck, Obed even followed me around for 11 months like an obsessive weirdo.

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Nov 7, 2019, 2:00 PM

Also revealed your lack of honor and integrity.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Whadda ya expect from a cat milker?***

Nov 7, 2019, 2:09 PM

is this true?

Nov 7, 2019, 2:09 PM [ in reply to Re: Hey Tblam, want to chime in here? ]

democrats do not negotiate in good faith

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Bully!***

Nov 7, 2019, 3:22 PM [ in reply to Re: Hey Tblam, want to chime in here? ]

My God, you're a small little man.

Nov 7, 2019, 9:55 PM [ in reply to Re: Hey Tblam, want to chime in here? ]

Can't leave it alone can you? It took me 11 months to realize I was just dealing with a run of the mill liar. Even when I basically ignore you you keep bringing me back into your honorless ########. Seriously man, it's fine if you never mention me again--you have issues I don't feel like participating in.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpgringofhonor-obed.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I am no "run of the mill liar"

Nov 11, 2019, 11:41 PM

but I am a world class bull#### artist and a genuinely fine human being. I would like to believe we have that in common, but there you go again.

Maybe I wasn’t clear enough.

Nov 11, 2019, 11:50 PM

Fuckoff.

You brought be into this topic and disparaged me, not the other way around, yet you persist with your psychotic boohoo “there you go again” crap. I’ve given you the benefit of the doubt more times than I can count, and you keep behaving like a subpar shitstain. No more. You may have the distinction of being the only person on this board that I wouldn’t want to have a beer with.

Re: Maybe I wasn’t clear enough.

Nov 12, 2019, 12:03 AM

Obed. I dont want to get into somebody else's pond, but I feel the need to make an observation. I always read your posts. You often make great points, and sometimes brilliant. But like me, and Balm and a lot of other 'thinking' people on this forum, sometimes an aszhole.

This is one of those times. This is just forum, and I'm as guilty as anyone of saying things that rub people the wrong way. And I'm certain u and i could have a beer together.

But you're wrong about Balm. He has more class and better character than most around here. He is sincere, honest and cares about his fellow man. Much as I'm sure you do.

Get it? We all disagree sometimes and you maybe need to not take this stuff so personally. huh buddy? :)

Yep, you're in the wrong pond.***

Nov 12, 2019, 8:01 AM

Actually, I'm kinda with TBalm on this...

Nov 7, 2019, 3:24 PM [ in reply to Hey Tblam, want to chime in here? ]

It's kind of funny that someone made a bet with him about not posting anymore, actually took it seriously, and then a bunch of folks getting upset about it when he welches on the bet.

It's a message board, folks. Pump the brakes. I mean, the president lies to you every day and y'all are okay with it, so I'm sure you'll get over it with TBalm.

'... he welches on the bet.'

Nov 7, 2019, 7:08 PM

I was taught never to wager. It's a measure of pride or greed or sometimes both but two wrongs don't make a right. Imo, welching is breaking your word. That doesn't mean as much today as it did in the last century. Perception has changed but not the way one measures credibility.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I'm sorry, you were taught never to what?***

Nov 9, 2019, 5:49 PM

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Falsehood flies, and truth comes limping after it, so that when men come to be undeceived, it is too late; the jest is over, and the tale hath had its effect: like a man, who hath thought of a good repartee when the discourse is changed, or the company parted; or like a physician, who hath found out an infallible medicine, after the patient is dead.
- Jonathan Swift

When Tblam starts doing something for the economy

Nov 7, 2019, 9:48 PM [ in reply to Actually, I'm kinda with TBalm on this... ]

or keeping us out of a war, then I'll excuse. Until then, he's just another liar on the internets.

Yes, yes.

Nov 9, 2019, 11:16 AM

By all means, excuse a terrible person if he gives you some money.

tbalm is not honorable?

Nov 9, 2019, 2:37 PM [ in reply to When Tblam starts doing something for the economy ]

surprising, he is well liked

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I am a gigantic welsh, it is true***

Nov 12, 2019, 12:36 AM [ in reply to Actually, I'm kinda with TBalm on this... ]

Re: I am a gigantic welsh, it is true***

Nov 12, 2019, 1:16 AM

No, dude scrollup!, scrollup!..I covered that with the whole 'for your country', Paul Revere thing...move on, move on!

;)

Nov 11, 2019, 11:15 PM [ in reply to Hey Tblam, want to chime in here? ]

What is this "welch" nonsense? I consider Balm's return a measure of his outstanding character! He's putting his country first, above his own pride, to help some of you hillbillies understand that Blondie Orange President doesn't give a pisshole in the snow about you or the things that matter to you. To help get you to rejoin the community of right-thinking and patriotic Americans!

To my mind that ranks TBalm right up there with Paul Revere and Thomas by god Jefferson! :)

So, it’s only the liberals you are calling out?

Nov 7, 2019, 3:30 PM

How about the rest of us who don’t like the guy?

Nov 7, 2019, 3:59 PM

This is such nutjob level stuff.

Do I support Clemson winning the next five straight national championships? Absolutely.

Am I going to bet they do? Of course not.

Why?

Nov 10, 2019, 9:26 AM

Why wouldn't I just, like, not do that and keep things the way they are?

Kind of a weird call to action.

Nov 11, 2019, 11:00 PM

Don't know, are all you conservies gonna figure out how to reembrace reality once you realize that a billionaire New York celebrity isn't the savior of the common man?

What do you mean, "if impeachment fails"?

Nov 12, 2019, 9:43 AM

I think the purpose of this impeachment is to bring to light Trump's misuse of the office for personal gain, and potentially, bring him up on bribery charges in the Senate.

I think that in today's partisan climate, no one expects that to result directly to a conviction in the Senate, and his removal from office. However, a trial could swing a close 2020 election.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: What do you mean, "if impeachment fails"?

Nov 12, 2019, 2:19 PM

I don't think 2020 will be even remotely close. There is substantial evidence that he used appropriated taxpayer money to bribe (or extort) a friendly foreign govt to smear his domestic political opponent. I have too much faith in the American people.

And I remember the outrage when Obama went to a baseball game with Raul Castro. I wasn't a big fan of his, but he did nothing that comes even remotely close to some of the vile things this guy has done.

He's used his position to try to blackmail Ukraine into a. give credibility to the idea that they, rather than Russia meddled in the 2016 election and b. give him personal political aide in the 2020 election.

It's mind numbing. Historically unprecedented in this country.

Replies: 38
| visibility 1
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic