Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Apparently, dabo is desperate
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 34
| visibility 5,872

Apparently, dabo is desperate

Mar 21, 2016, 1:57 PM

I know a lot of you don't care what they say on fgf, but I had to link this thread. The delusion has never been greater. I honestly didn't even think they could be this ignorant, but I was wrong.

https://southcarolina.forums.rivals.com/threads/how-many-football-coaches-or-analysts-is-clemson-allowed-to-hire.153981/

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Apparently, dabo is desperate

Mar 21, 2016, 1:59 PM

I guess I should have read the boards before I posted this. My bad.

Mar 21, 2016, 3:09 PM

hey...you didn't know. Yours was the only one I opened up.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonormyfavorange.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Mar 21, 2016, 2:00 PM

Can't fix stupidity but if you could that is where you would want to start!

Mar 21, 2016, 2:32 PM

If "Clemsuck" is not both retarded and crazy, then nobody can be.

badge-donor-05yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Mar 21, 2016, 2:40 PM

Where do all these turds come from?

Mar 21, 2016, 3:24 PM

They come from the thousands upon thousands of trailer parks surrounding Williams-Brice .
Funny that so many people who struggle mightily with pest control would choose to converge on the dead roach of Bluff road .

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

DB23

Mar 21, 2016, 3:55 PM [ in reply to Re: Apparently, dabo is desperate ]

You didn't know? They all live in manafold's mom's basement.

Re: Apparently, dabo is desperate***

Mar 21, 2016, 5:18 PM [ in reply to Re: Apparently, dabo is desperate ]

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Dabo crushed my soul." --- Classof09

Mar 21, 2016, 2:48 PM

Hahahahahahshahahahahhahah!!!!!

Holy Cow!!!! I had no idea that the Meth problem had raged so far out of control in Columbia.

Mar 21, 2016, 2:55 PM

How is getting a high school coach of staff desperate? I don't understand. How is it cheating?? Poor coots think Muschamp is going to do something for them lol. If you can't do it in Florida you are not going to do it in South Carolina. Sounds like the coots are grasping at straws!

Mar 21, 2016, 3:08 PM

they are just eat up with envy.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonormyfavorange.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Mar 21, 2016, 3:25 PM

Never have I seen a more ignorant, delusional, and ignorant fan base in my life. It must really stink to be a Gamecock these days. Eat your hearts out, losers!

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Mar 21, 2016, 3:30 PM

Any of them , or every one of them are at least qualified to turn on a computer and tap keys .
Expertise and acumen , that's what I took away from the postings on your linkage.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

DB23

Mar 21, 2016, 4:08 PM

The only chumps who are desperate are the
dirtpeckers.

Mar 21, 2016, 5:17 PM

Coming off of the national championship final is not desperate. Desperate is 3-9 and losing to the Citadel.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Dabo crushed my soul." --- Classof09

It makes my head hurt to read that stuff. What is so sad is

Mar 21, 2016, 5:40 PM

I honestly think they believe what they are saying. Their dim minds cannot comprehend the success of everything orange right now and are desperately trying to make themselves feel better.

Re: It makes my head hurt to read that stuff. What is so sad is

Mar 21, 2016, 10:41 PM

Coot said> Dabo has a losing record against USC and a losing record against the SEC. He had a losing record against ranked teams, but that may not be the case now. Not sure. Bottom line, a lot of his success has been propped up by playing in an extremely weak conference. For example, next year he plays the 108th toughest schedule.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

THAT thread is some funny stuff!!!

Mar 21, 2016, 6:33 PM

that is the stuff of legend! Keyboard Genius MUST be a major at that remedial academy they call a university that most of those posters are enrolled in...

The thread over on Cocky Talk

Mar 21, 2016, 6:49 PM

praising the Chump for the most USuC offers out ever shows how stupid these people are.

Same Ole Same Ole

Mar 21, 2016, 7:24 PM

DumbA$$ C0cksucking Bas*ards ...

They are Skeered...They know that Dabo and his staff has taken over and its going to be a long long time before they can compete with us again.

So Suck It Coots...You Are Finished

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

2016 NATIONAL CHAMPIONS

Wow, I've never seen a thread like that

Mar 21, 2016, 7:26 PM

I guess it just shows to go you that people have to tell themselves whatever is necessary to keep 1 foot moving in front of the other.

I particularly like the guy that said that Dabo would "spend every last cent Clemson has to keep on winning"... ummm, that's sort of his job.

Geez those guys crack me up.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

You think maybe these coots on fgf got into to some serious

Mar 21, 2016, 7:38 PM

Medication! Wow I have never seen the coots so desperate themselves. It is sad to see a program fall apart so quickly as did the gamecocks. It wasn't a slow death it was mayor heart failure.

And IMO if WM could not succeed at UF I sure as heck don't think he can be successful at Carolina.

Re: You think maybe these coots on fgf got into to some serious

Mar 21, 2016, 7:50 PM

Oh no brother , that is a little reversed .They have gotten off of their meds .

DB23

"Muschamp is winning the long term recruiting battle"

Mar 21, 2016, 8:07 PM

Dabo is desperate for a ring. Ring or bust this year, we have the talent to say it, just got to go do it. Muschamp 3 years recruiting for 3 different SEC teams that have/will underachieve. Where will he be next year, Tenn? I love the Champ, he is taking down these SEC programs one by one, Florida got lucky and replaced him with a real coach, Cockroach program will not be so fortunate. Helped ruin the Longhorns too.

Mar 21, 2016, 8:19 PM

Looks like tnet with the Harbaugh/Rashan Gary whining about hiring his coach .

Dabo hired his college room mate.

Mar 21, 2016, 8:30 PM

Of course he's Wayne Train's former coach, but that was 3 years ago.

Re: Dabo hired his college room mate.

Mar 21, 2016, 8:53 PM

TO CALL HIM "DABO'S ROOM-MATE" IS ACTUALLY A BIT OF AN OVERSTATEMENT. FIRST, REMEMBER, DABO LIVED OFF CAMPUS , WITH HIS MOM, FOR MOST IF NOT ALL OF HIS CAREER. HE ROOMED WITH CONN ON A COUPLE OF ROADTRIPS BY THE FOOTBALL TEAM. IT'S NOT LIKE ROOMING WITH A GUY IN JOHNSTONE HALL FOR 4 YEARS.

badge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Mar 21, 2016, 8:25 PM

It's like looking at the cover of a national enquirer mag in line at the grocery store. You glance at it for a second and read a few ridiculous and stupid "news" statements on the cover and immediately smile and turn you're head and feel dumber for looking at it.

Like, oh sure, Dabo is emulating the ultra successful

Mar 21, 2016, 10:03 PM

"Muscramp"in an attempt to "catch up". Dabo knows exactly what he is up against. It would be more likely that he's staying on the level of Alabama with his hires.

2024 purple level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"It is not part of a true culture to tame tigers any more than it is to make sheep ferocious."
--Henry David Thoreau

"...it's just a matter of time until the cheating...

Mar 21, 2016, 10:14 PM

catches up with them..." 'Them,' being us. I drink the tear of those loosers.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Inappropriate for a Monday Thread...

Mar 22, 2016, 5:17 AM

You should have saved this one for Funny Friday. I have enjoyed reading this one. :D

Our country won't go on forever, if we stay soft as we are now. There won't be any America because some foreign soldiery will invade us and take our women and breed a hardier race.

~Chesty Puller
Lt.General United States Marine Corps

NEED A CORRECTION

Mar 22, 2016, 5:42 AM

Tidal Creek #### said:

Dabo has a losing record against USC and a losing record against the SEC. He had a losing record against ranked teams, but that may not be the case now. Not sure. Bottom line, a lot of his success has been propped up by playing in an extremely weak conference. For example, next year he plays the 108th toughest schedule.

Correction:
Since Dabo has been head coach at Clemson we have a winning record against SEC opponents? AUBURNx2, UGA, and LSU... What we don't have is a losing record against the Citadel. Also, Clemson has a better record against SEC opponents than S.Carolina.

Clemsuck said:

You guys have Watson and a few other good players. That's about it. Watson is the only real difference maker and he'll be gone soon. After that it's a crap shoot. Plus the only real coach Clemson has is Venables who will be gone in a few years once a better assistant coaching gig comes up or if KSU offers him the HC gig. Meanwhile Carolina's stock can only rise.

Correction:
Clemson's Football Roster is busting at the seams with talent. What most do not realize is that Israel broke several records and had he not gotten injured would have probably been the back up last season. If we're 3 deep at RB and have a solid offensive line then there is less of a need to have a dual threat QB. We will need a QB with a laser cannon for an arm. Israel has just that. In matters of Coach Venables leaving. Don't hold your breath coots. Jake Venables will be attending Clemson in 2018 which almost guarantees Clemson that Brent isn't going anywhere until his son graduates. Coach Venables has already been offered several other coaching positions to include a head coaching position and he has rejected the offers. WHY? Well, it's simple HE LOVES CLEMSON!

Now, I don't have a Field Goal Football account so someone please go and post my response and tell them that Chesty sent you... These delusional coots will never learn.

SEMPER FI!

Our country won't go on forever, if we stay soft as we are now. There won't be any America because some foreign soldiery will invade us and take our women and breed a hardier race.

~Chesty Puller
Lt.General United States Marine Corps

Re: NEED A CORRECTION

Mar 22, 2016, 5:58 AM

Hope they installed a cleanout on that Muscoot recruiting pipeline , because it looks like the flow is a little slowed up , may just need the Blastomatic 5000 to get her flowing again .

DB23

Mar 22, 2016, 7:38 AM

Bunch of idiots. The day that we start making moves based on what SCU does, is the day we are doomed as a program. They are not the program you want to strive to be like. Where is all this Muschamp being good coming from? Dude has done absolutely nothing. Remember when he was the coach in waiting at Texas...... yea...... they learned along the way that would be a bad idea. He may be ok a time getting the kids there, but let's be honest.......Dude can't coach. He couldn't do it at UF so how is this gonna be possible at SCU?........ we shall see. I'm just glad we have them to laugh at.......Bunch of mouth breathers.

Replies: 34
| visibility 5,872
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic