Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Anybody have any updates on the caravan?
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 26
| visibility 1

Anybody have any updates on the caravan?

Nov 9, 2018, 7:26 AM

FOX suddenly stopped talking about it a few days ago, and they were the only ones who seemed to understand how threatening it actually is.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-19b.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

600mi from border.

Nov 9, 2018, 7:34 AM

There's plenty of news worthy of airtime and Fox doesn't use the caravan as a prop to call Trump a racist so it's not the object of their desires.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

The drug cartel of Veracruz has descended upon them

Nov 9, 2018, 7:36 AM

New customers....

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

They came and kicked down my mailbox

Nov 9, 2018, 7:56 AM

, broke into my house and stole my stash of cheap vodka that my wife drinks so she can ignore me, and then they pooped all over my lawn.

Then they went to my office and applied for my job and got it!

They then came back to my house, angry mob as they are, and proceeded to run TRAIN ON MY WIFE!!!

She has morning sickness and I think she's pregnant. I'm going to have a baby named Paco, and it's all because the libtards are WEAK!!!!

Re: They came and kicked down my mailbox

Nov 9, 2018, 8:22 AM

The only way to stop bad guys in a caravan are with good guys in a caravan.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

We need to form a support group.

Nov 9, 2018, 10:52 AM [ in reply to They came and kicked down my mailbox ]

The exact same thing happened in my neighborhood last night. I'm moving to the crack side of town. Mexicans don't fuc with crackheads.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: They came and kicked down my mailbox

Nov 9, 2018, 4:47 PM [ in reply to They came and kicked down my mailbox ]

I hope you have a Ring doorbell to catch them

Re: Anybody have any updates on the caravan?

Nov 9, 2018, 8:23 AM

I saw a breaking update. Actually all true. They have stopped in Mexico City to take a break, meeting with doctors, taking showers, eating, brushing teeth, resting, and dealing with many having the flu. They are getting ready to start their march again. Scary stuff. I am nervous.

Why would they march 8000 ft uphill to Mex City?

Nov 9, 2018, 8:58 AM

Then back downhill? Because they arent marching, they riding on buses.....

Re: Why would they march 8000 ft uphill to Mex City?

Nov 9, 2018, 9:07 AM

Maybe the road goes through Mexico City and that's where all the medical, tents, food, supplies, etc were waiting for them? It's an organized effort. They went there to regroup for a couple of weeks. There are organizations that have a big set up for them there. This walk is about all migrants and not just some migrants that got together on Facebook and decided to start walking. It's a political thing as well. The people that are helping them believe in migrant rights. It's not just like Forest Gump running down the road and people joining in. Although, the people walking are real migrants.

My point is THEY AINT WALKING!

Nov 9, 2018, 10:01 AM

do you not read?

Carlsbad®

Re: My point is THEY AINT WALKING!

Nov 9, 2018, 10:10 AM

Yes they do walk actually. Do you just make stuff up? That's part of the reason they rest and stay for a bit. Many of their feet are pretty messed up from all of the walking.

You are so naive, Carl

Nov 9, 2018, 10:15 AM

https://cis.org/Migrant-Caravan-Map

Check out this map. You cannot walk from Cordoba to Mexico City in 2 days. I was on this road last week. They walk when the news cameras are present....

"OH ####, GUYS, A CAMERA. EVERYBODY OFF THE FLATBED

Nov 9, 2018, 10:26 AM

AND ACT COOL, PRETEND WE WEREN'T JUST RIDING ON IT."

Goodness, you're neck-deep in it.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-19b.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: You are so naive, Carl

Nov 9, 2018, 10:30 AM [ in reply to You are so naive, Carl ]

I am not saying they walk every last step of the way. I am saying they walk a lot of the way. Migrants that aren't even in these groups even jump trains at times. actually most do. They aren't getting bussed all the way to our border in some coordinated effort like you wish they were to fit your narrative. That's my point. Why would they walk every step to get to the USA? None of the migrants do that.

Nov 9, 2018, 10:55 AM [ in reply to You are so naive, Carl ]

I think they would have gotten here by now imbecile.

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Why does this matter to you?***

Nov 9, 2018, 11:55 AM [ in reply to You are so naive, Carl ]

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Nov 9, 2018, 4:53 PM [ in reply to You are so naive, Carl ]

According to the source you provided, the caravan is spread across a 300 mile stretch. They aren't all in one place, which explains why there were reports only 1-2 days apart on them being in Cordoba and then Mexico City.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Why don't we hear about all the rape and murder from

Nov 9, 2018, 8:43 AM

the one that already invaded?

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Why don't we hear about all the rape and murder from

Nov 9, 2018, 8:57 AM

To be honest, they do mention the rapes. Who knows how common it is? That doesn't mean the migrants are rapists. They are walking through many bad areas and many are just single Moms or just teen girls. It's dangerous along the way. I have watched a lot of interviews with migrants and they are scared of being attacked and raped. Who would they really complain to once in the USA anyway? I would assume their main goal once they get to the USA is to stay and to track down their child that was taken.

try here....

Nov 9, 2018, 9:17 AM

https://cis.org/Migrant-Caravan-Map

oh...and I'm a little shocked you watch Fox***

Nov 9, 2018, 9:17 AM

I HAVE JOKES.

Nov 9, 2018, 9:22 AM

STOP ROONING MY JOKES.

son....that joke was ruint before it was tolt***

Nov 9, 2018, 9:30 AM

Short Video on the Caravan

Nov 9, 2018, 10:17 AM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sd5ZLJWQmss

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-fordprefect.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Nov 9, 2018, 10:22 AM

I just hope that they do not make it. Also hoping that the mules in that area dont kidnap the kids and trade them off. That is happening daily on the other side of the border, but no one cares cause its not their kids.

I just hope there isnt a violent clash and some of them are killed, which is a possibility, especially if the cartel uses them as props.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Nov 9, 2018, 10:59 AM

You mean "the worlds longest unemployment line" ?

Replies: 26
| visibility 1
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic