Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Any truth to the rumor that Clemson may have an 8:00 am
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 26
| visibility 1

Any truth to the rumor that Clemson may have an 8:00 am

Aug 10, 2015, 11:24 AM

kickoff at some point in the next three years? I know that conferences are trying to increase college football's popularity in Europe, but forcing these early kickoff times just so Eurpeans can watch at a decent hour seems excessive.

I hope this isn't true.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-francismarion.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"I've played multiple sports and would bet any amount that I'm still more athletic than you at this present time...."

I heard the Moon is five hours ahead of us !***

Aug 10, 2015, 11:27 AM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Yes, and at halftime there will be an exhibition

Aug 10, 2015, 11:28 AM

soccer match.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Aspiring member of the TigerNet Sewer Dwellers

BOOM!!!!

Aug 10, 2015, 11:34 AM

SOCCER............

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Please don't encourage Bob.***

Aug 10, 2015, 11:35 AM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-francismarion.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"I've played multiple sports and would bet any amount that I'm still more athletic than you at this present time...."

BOOM!!!

Aug 10, 2015, 11:36 AM

Bob!!!!

100% true. My cousin manages the concessions...he's trying

Aug 10, 2015, 11:30 AM

to figure out what breakfast foods will sell best.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpgringofhonor-obed.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

skrimp and grits...

Aug 10, 2015, 11:34 AM

lots of tobasco

you left off bacon

Aug 10, 2015, 11:37 AM

don't ever leave off bacon

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"IDIOT POSTER OF THE MONTH SO FAR...GWP-- You have won IPM Award for your failure to completely comprehend a clear post & then choose to attack someone who points out your ignorance. While you are not yet in the same No Class Catagory as deRoberts, ClemTiger117 & Tigerdug23, you are getting closer to the Sewer Dwellers." - coachmac

Bacon? I thought you were

Aug 10, 2015, 11:40 AM

Jewish?

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

No***

Aug 10, 2015, 11:41 AM

"IDIOT POSTER OF THE MONTH SO FAR...GWP-- You have won IPM Award for your failure to completely comprehend a clear post & then choose to attack someone who points out your ignorance. While you are not yet in the same No Class Catagory as deRoberts, ClemTiger117 & Tigerdug23, you are getting closer to the Sewer Dwellers." - coachmac

Oh my bad...

Aug 10, 2015, 11:43 AM

Muslim, right Abdullah?

Re: Oh my bad...

http://www.tigernet.com/forums/message.jspa?messageID=17600272

pennies make dollars...

Aug 10, 2015, 12:05 PM [ in reply to Bacon? I thought you were ]

or did you mean below the waistline?

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

No, was basing it on the size of his

Aug 10, 2015, 12:06 PM

nose.

You should tell him to keep it out of there.....***

Aug 10, 2015, 12:08 PM

well, in gwp's defense...

Aug 10, 2015, 12:08 PM [ in reply to No, was basing it on the size of his ]

the air is free.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

turkey bacon?***

Aug 10, 2015, 11:42 AM [ in reply to you left off bacon ]

Re: turkey bacon?***

http://www.tigernet.com/forums/message.jspa?messageID=17600272

Confences are prostituting themselves for the TV networks...

Aug 10, 2015, 11:36 AM

Just one more example would be the ACC (among others) agreeing to to play some of its games on Friday nights. For schools like Wake and BC who don't recruit well anyway, perhaps this isn't an area of concern, but don't excpect schools like Clemson or FSU to go along with this nonsense.

It's like my mother used to say, "I ain't gonna have it."

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sometimes good things fall apart so better things can fall together.

Re: ESPN may have to make some changed as they have

Aug 10, 2015, 1:08 PM

affected Disney's bottom lines. Cable subscribers are shrinking. They have terminated relationships with
Cowherd, Olbeerman and Simmons. Of course, they deny it was about money. Disney demands the best and i would not be surprised to see some management heads roll if this continues.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Well on Saturday Mornings, we see Soccer from England onESPN

so i wouldnt count it out

Best Is The Standard

Dublin! New international home to Clemson Football!***

Aug 10, 2015, 11:48 AM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"When I was young, I was sure of many things; now there are only two things of which I am sure: one is, that I am a miserable sinner; and the other, that Christ is an all-sufficient Saviour. He is well-taught who learns these two lessons." -John Newton

Good bands and fun wimmens...***

Aug 10, 2015, 11:50 AM

Pigs?

Aug 10, 2015, 11:55 AM

And knot of bands.

TIA in advance.

Re: Any truth to the rumor that Clemson may have an 8:00 am

Aug 10, 2015, 11:56 AM

In general I agree with you that I would prefer not to see a kickoff that early. That being said, I live on the west coast, and have had some great times hanging out at the sports bar at 9 am for the noon kickoffs. Breakfast and bloody mary's! Also made buddies with the bar staff since my group was often the only customers at that hour, and now they will play Clemson games for me on at least one TV (even when UO is playing!)

Not sure if serious but that would be really dumb since

Aug 10, 2015, 12:12 PM

It would compete with the EPL games over there which are played at 7:30 and 10-10:30 ish.

The other big euro leagues use similar time slots as well.

Replies: 26
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic