Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Any guesses what happens next on Breaking Bad?
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 4
| visibility 226

Any guesses what happens next on Breaking Bad?

Sep 15, 2013, 11:32 PM

I really want the sis-in-law to die. At this point I wouldnt care if Flynn and his wife got offed either. The only non-sheethead is Holly....and Saul...Saul is the man.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

The real question is:

Sep 15, 2013, 11:55 PM

Is Huell still hanging out at the safe house?

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg2006_ncaa_champ.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Marie is a dirtbag

Sep 16, 2013, 12:21 AM

sad that Skylar caved... again. Marie was so
full of herself thinking she had the power.

this episode:

Wow

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Corporations are people. So is Soylent Green.

The conversation on the phone (spoilers)...

Sep 16, 2013, 12:32 AM

at the end with Walt trying to clear Skylar of any guilt and putting it ALL on him is going to win Cranston all the Emmys. Even the ones he's not up for. Such a great performance.

So many things with that scene and it's ramp up;
--The call (building off of his call with Jesse I thought he was being stupid again)
--Walt is angry (confessing to everything, Biatch!)
--Skylar's slight facial change (marking the point at which she and I (nod to the audience?) understand what Walt is really doing. There were some clues before, but this was the clear moment.
--The tears (the conflicting emotions going through Walt at this point. Wowza)

As for what I think happens next? Last 2 episodes are in the "flash-forward" timeline and it's Walt figuring out he has to save Jesse and taking the ricin himself.

Re: The conversation on the phone (spoilers)...

Sep 16, 2013, 6:26 AM

I agree it will be somewhat of a flash forward, maybe a month or so. Walt is living somewhere with his new identity from the mystery van man. Then he stumbles on his blue meth, realizing the Nazi uncle didn't kill Jessie but is using him to cook his meth.

A lot of people think he is going to save Jessie, but I'm not so sure. I think he goes to destroy everything that he created from his empire, including Jessie. He's going to make sure blue meth never roams the streets without him, thats my idea at least.

I'm still trying to figure out how their house gets wrecked, but my guess would be kids breaking in now that the town knows who Heisenberg is. And Skylar and Marie have long since left town.

Replies: 4
| visibility 226
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic