Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Another way we can improve our weak schedule is to replace
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 2
| visibility 1

Another way we can improve our weak schedule is to replace

Dec 6, 2019, 5:51 PM

the two SEC teams we beat by a combined score of 62-13, with the one touchdown coming in the last 6 seconds of the Tex AM game. There must be some conference out there that can give us better competition.
When you take our last 3 SEC games: South Carolina, BAMA and Tex AM, it goes to 106-29. Playing the SEC is bringing our schedule strength way down.

One more thing:
Bama fans are saying they don't care what bowl they go to because it doesn't matter. They doubt very many of their players will decide to participate. Finebaum saying the same thing. Wait a minute, I though the SEC motto was "It just means more". I guess not.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Another way we can improve our weak schedule is to replace

Dec 6, 2019, 6:04 PM

In this case, it just means more quitting.

Re: Another way we can improve our weak schedule is to replace

Dec 6, 2019, 8:04 PM

It's called "sour grapes". If you won't let us win, we will take our ball and go home. Bowls need to look at these punkazz teams and find ways to prevent having to select them to play in their bowl. Didn't you always want to beat that kid's butt when they acted like that?

Deebo last year is a great example. Without him, there was no reason for the coots to even go to that bowl and should be banned for life from ever playing in that bowl again. Maybe the gods of football made that happen without the bowl committee's intervention. HAHAHA - laughing at the pathetic coots.

Replies: 2
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic