Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
GITT with your best true story
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 46
| visibility 567

GITT with your best true story

Aug 10, 2021, 9:47 AM

ever. overall.

Message was edited by: FBCoachSC®

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I like your funny words magic man

I did it with your mom and she

Aug 31, 2018, 11:05 AM

pooped in the bed

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Please refer back to the time I told the dude to

Aug 31, 2018, 11:05 AM

stop asking my ex who the last person she banged was.

badge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-aero.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Small world***

Aug 31, 2018, 11:34 AM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Many years ago...

Aug 31, 2018, 11:09 AM

blaquedanny and I left Rock Hill to go to Clemson for a weekend. We had two bags of grass, seventy-five pellets of mescaline, five sheets of high powered blotter acid, a salt shaker half full of cocaine, and a whole galaxy of multi-colored uppers, downers, screamers, laughers... and also a quart of tequila, a quart of rum, a case of Budweiser, a pint of raw ether and two dozen amyls.
Not that we needed all that for the trip, but once you get locked into a serious drug collection, the tendency is to push it as far as you can.

ringofhonor-rhtig.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

And blaquedanny didn't tell you about

Aug 31, 2018, 11:33 AM

the adrenochrome until you go there. Remember, you can turn your back on a person, but never turn your back on a drug.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-19b.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

And never once

Aug 31, 2018, 12:05 PM [ in reply to Many years ago... ]

was the cousin called.

I has a sad. I could have documented the trip for the family.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

We're trying to round him up some tickets for Duke

Aug 31, 2018, 2:38 PM

so we can make fun of him and his team all day.

ringofhonor-rhtig.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Probably the first time I drank a beer (Schlitz) and touched

Aug 31, 2018, 11:14 AM

a boob at the beach or the time that chick puked in my pants trying to give me oral gratification at TTT

Or the time I puked all over 1/2 the customers at the Awful Waffle but I’ve told all them before so I won’t bore you again

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-cu85tiger.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

“Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.” Isaac Asimov
Panta Rhei Heraclitus

True story: was visiting a friend at Clemson House

Aug 31, 2018, 11:15 AM

on a game weekend. We get on the elevator down. And there was Strom ####### Thurmond on the elevator with some security guy. It was a silent ride down, until he cleared his throat, looked at both of and said "Do you know who I am ?"

We both nodded, and the door opened.

It sounds stupid reading it, but it was pretty ####### surreal.

2024 purple level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

You don't have to lead with True Story

in the True Story thread

Same thing happened to me

Aug 31, 2018, 11:17 AM [ in reply to True story: was visiting a friend at Clemson House ]

Except it was in Mauldin (Hall not T) and it was Tree Rollins not Strom

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-cu85tiger.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

“Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.” Isaac Asimov
Panta Rhei Heraclitus

Should have said no and asked why we should.

Aug 31, 2018, 11:20 AM [ in reply to True story: was visiting a friend at Clemson House ]

This is just the canned response whenever anybody asks that question.

badge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-aero.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

This was probably after your time

Aug 31, 2018, 11:55 AM [ in reply to True story: was visiting a friend at Clemson House ]

well it was definitely after your time cuz you old AF.

There use to be (might still be) one of those call boxes for emergencies in front of the ridge (I think that's the one, right to the side of Tillman where you walk to go down town). There's a number on the box that you can call and talk through the box. Would sit there with one of the basketball players I was buddies with on a Friday night and freak out the drunks who were walking back from the bars.

Nothing creepier than a disembodied voice going RUN! to a kid staggering back to the apartments.

Interdasting...a buddy of mine was dating his daughter...

Aug 31, 2018, 1:56 PM [ in reply to True story: was visiting a friend at Clemson House ]

Nancy and we both fly up to a Clemson game with him on his plane from Aiken. Was the first Clemson game I ever went to.

He was President Pro Tem of the Senate at the time and had secret service protection...I think he had 2 on the plane with him and more met the plane at the airport. I think this would have been 1986 or 1987.

One of my memories of Strom from Aiken

Aug 31, 2018, 2:01 PM [ in reply to True story: was visiting a friend at Clemson House ]

was seeing him sitting at the counter at Shoney's all by himself, eating tomato soup. Had a shitton of oyster crackers all over the table surrounding his bowl (and some even made their way into the bowl), and cracker crumbs all over his lips. Weird.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

MauldinT, where are you???

Banged a chick in the restroom

at the top of the Empire State Building

1/4 mile high club....high five.***

Aug 31, 2018, 11:17 AM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpgringofhonor-obed.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

HOW I MET YOUR MOTHER

Aug 31, 2018, 11:18 AM

Thats weird I thought the interviewers were male***

Aug 31, 2018, 11:19 AM

*were***

Aug 31, 2018, 11:29 AM

Re: GITT with your best true story

Aug 31, 2018, 11:29 AM

We (Mr OSF and me) attended a Clemson/uSC night game.. decided to visit a tailgate with some guys I talk to on a message board, where he was handed several jello shots that were washed down with Dogfish 90min beers.

We enter the stadium and find our Row A seats are directly behind the uSC team, more directly, right where their kickers warm up.

Pregame and most of the 1st quarter were spent with Mr OSF trying to pick a fight with their kickers.
Even the security guy nearby was laughing at him. (keep in mind, Mr OSF is already 60 at this time).

By the time we left; we had lost the game and Mr OSF had started to sober up and I drove in the dark listening to the sound of him snoring.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I've got one that continues to bite me in the ### from time

Aug 31, 2018, 11:35 AM

to time.

I dated a girl in high school for a relatively long time, a couple of years maybe? Anyway, she was a few years younger than I was, and not really that attractive. But she had a nice body, and some sort of sex appeal that I don't understand to this day. She was also very high maintenance and drove me crazy. One of these wanna be health nuts, would only order water at dinner then drink my entire sweet tea type of stuff. Why I put up with her as long as I did I don't know, I was still trying to fit in with the Greenville crowd I guess and had not embraced my true self yet. Keep in mind, she runs with a particular crowd who fancies themselves as somewhat elite. Friends in high places perhaps. They never impressed me much, but the one upping life is just how these people live.

Anyway, I went off to Clemson and she was still in high school. I have no idea why, but I didn't break up with her. I had no intentions of remaining in the relationship, but it was just easier not to deal with, you know? So prom season comes around and she obviously wants me to go with her. I say no. So she goes to prom with some group of people, one of which happens to be this cute little blonde with big teddies. I scope her out immediately in the prom pictures my then girlfriend was showing me.

Just so happens I meet that little blonde at my buddies apartment in Gville a few weeks later. I never had any qualms about lying to women, so clearly I portrayed myself as single. We hit it off pretty good, went on a date later that week and everything. Unfortunately, I couldn't hold it together very long because the chicks knew each other, and had a lot of the same friends. I had to make a choice, and I chose the hot blonde with big teddies who was willing to do all sorts of stuff the old girlfriend wasn't.

Somehow, I manage to convince the blonde that the old girlfriend is just crazy, and that we had been broken up for months. Obviously I have to call it off with the old one, and she's a fugging mess. Evidentially she thought I was the one, that we were getting married, etc. I still have the Facebook messages and they make my bhole pucker every time I look at them. She had a total meltdown. I think it took months for her to recover. By this time I'm pretty hated by a wide ranging group of people, but I really DGAF at the time.

However, now I still run into these people from time to time, and it appears that time has not healed old wounds. I get nasty sneers at the carwash, total wine, restaurants, etc. from time to time. When I went to get my first mortgage, I walked into the bank to consult a loan officer and guess whose office I walk into? Old girlfriends moms. We made eye contact and I just turned around and left. Since I don't live in Greenville anymore, it really doesn't bother me much, but about once every month or so I have an awkward encounter with a good friend of her family.

Was I a lying sack of shid? Yes I was. But I mean, it's been over 10 years, I figured everyone would be past it by now. Not like I killed anyone.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-lakebum1-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Have a story somewhat like that

Aug 31, 2018, 11:38 AM

no intentions of being serious with the girl. Lots of banging fun. Could suck a golf ball through a garden hose and squirt like one too.

Broke it off. Kept seeing her family for about 8 years afterwards. Constant stank eye.

Re: Have a story somewhat like that

Aug 31, 2018, 11:45 AM

She's one that I"m not proud of.

Aug 31, 2018, 11:56 AM

would never show off.

I think it was one of these deals where the parents got

Aug 31, 2018, 11:48 AM [ in reply to Have a story somewhat like that ]

way too invested. She was an only child, and I think that made it worse.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-lakebum1-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

rich, entitled, and an only child

Aug 31, 2018, 11:50 AM

tbh you were asking for a #### storm

No doubt, I would have been miserable

Aug 31, 2018, 11:58 AM

My family celebrated when we broke up, they didn't really like her that much either. She once ruined a nice Friday night dinner with my fam because I had peed on her car earlier that day as a joke and it just enraged her.

She has no sense of humor

Aug 31, 2018, 12:00 PM

Image result for classic gif

That's my second-favorite Lakebum quote

Aug 31, 2018, 12:03 PM [ in reply to No doubt, I would have been miserable ]

the top three:

1.I am personally responsible for Wendy's no shirt no service policy

2.She once ruined a nice Friday night dinner with my fam because I had peed on her car earlier that day as a joke and it just enraged her.

3.It's not like I'm 30 years old chugging Mad Dogs or anything

2024 purple level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I don't know the context of the third quote, but a Mad Dog

Aug 31, 2018, 12:06 PM

doesn't seem like it'd be so bad right now.

There's a whole lot more to this story, it plagued me for

Aug 31, 2018, 11:40 AM [ in reply to I've got one that continues to bite me in the ### from time ]

essentially my entire college career. They eventually ended up going to the same college and lived in the same apartment building, about 4 doors down from each other. I would see the old girlfriend every time I went to visit the blonde. It would have been tough to deal with had I not been so drunk/stoned all of the time back in those days.

Yes I still attempted to bang the old girlfriend on multiple occasions after she moved into the same apartment complex as my then girlfriend. Really seems like a train wreck when you look back on it.

pic of the big teddies from 10 years ago?***

Aug 31, 2018, 11:44 AM [ in reply to I've got one that continues to bite me in the ### from time ]

Go back 10 years on my buddy book pigs***

Aug 31, 2018, 11:49 AM

Re: I've got one that continues to bite me in the ### from time

Aug 31, 2018, 12:16 PM [ in reply to I've got one that continues to bite me in the ### from time ]

I still have the Facebook messages and they make my bhole pucker every time I look at them.

it's been over 10 years, I figured everyone would be past it by now.

This...YTF keep them??***

Aug 31, 2018, 1:02 PM

Awful lot of verbage for a non-story

Aug 31, 2018, 12:34 PM [ in reply to I've got one that continues to bite me in the ### from time ]

I had two or three women like that. Three for sure. Same number holds true in reverse too.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-tiggity-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I've hit "reply" and started typing twice now,

Aug 31, 2018, 11:53 AM

and then backed out of it. Am I adulting really hard right now? WHY AM I HESITATING?

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-19b.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

This is a judgement free zone. Let it out. It's healthy***

Aug 31, 2018, 11:56 AM

You're in the trust tree***

Aug 31, 2018, 12:09 PM

No, you tell that story and I'll kill you.***

Aug 31, 2018, 12:06 PM [ in reply to I've hit "reply" and started typing twice now, ]

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpgringofhonor-obed.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

is this some weird Fight Club type ####??

Aug 31, 2018, 2:12 PM

WHICH 'ONE' OF YOU IS TYLER DURDEN???

Bill & Ted's Excellent Adventure

Aug 31, 2018, 12:54 PM

for my money is the GREATEST Non-Fiction movie of all time.

2024 purple level memberringofhonor-greenr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

True story:

Aug 31, 2018, 1:06 PM

TommyIsAGoodChristianMan

A recent one... my dad drove his car through

Aug 31, 2018, 1:29 PM

His house on Thursday. True story.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

null

Re: GITT with your best true story

Aug 31, 2018, 2:13 PM

Over the years I'v discovered Tnet can't handle the truth!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 46
| visibility 567
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic