Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
And Dems are just as guilty as Republicans. This is how it
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 2
| visibility 588

And Dems are just as guilty as Republicans. This is how it

Jan 26, 2020, 12:05 AM

works.

https://www.vox.com/policy-and-politics/2020/1/24/21078559/republicans-tax-cuts-congress-profits

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Of course they did.

Jan 26, 2020, 12:16 AM

Congress has never taxed congress. When they say they are going to tax the wealthy they are talking about people who work paycheck to paycheck. Anyone who has been in congress for three terms is a millionaire. Anyone who believes they are going to tax themselves is an ignorant fool.

They tax the working class, take a huge cut to spend on their districts so they can keep their seats then pass some to the poor for votes. They are all liars and thieves who would sell their mamas to French hoarhouses for five bucks and a BJ.

It's always been that way and it always will. We're just idiots for arguing between ourselves when they are the problems we both share.

But hey, bread and circus and when your act in in center ring it makes you feel like a winner. Then there's the bread, I like that too and we all eat cake. :)

Message was edited by: ClemsonTiger1988®

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

As much as I hate ALL politicians and their

Jan 26, 2020, 8:20 AM

Crooked ways. There is a ton of conjecture in this article and no proof.

Plus, a tax cut doesn't help just one company and there is no way to predict which company might boost their stock that much. There are way too many variables.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg2005_majors_champ.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-xtiger.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 2
| visibility 588
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic