Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Amplify Who You Are......Its Man-Tiger-Monster Time ---
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 0
| visibility 1

Amplify Who You Are......Its Man-Tiger-Monster Time ---

Dec 29, 2018, 2:13 PM

Pour everything out that has already been done. Don't think about the last time you met.....for it doesn't matter now. Don't think about rainstorms in Death Valley. Don't think about or get lost in Jerry's World. Just clear your mind and focus on the task thats wearing gold helmets in front of you.

Freshmen....you can't be freshmen today ....you have to be grown. Seniors and other upperclassmen must be leaders. We will miss Big Dex....but you play for him and each other. You give yourselves a chance.
Its Man-Tiger-Monster Time.

Notre Dame has got big receivers and that could be a challenge. They also have a running back that is a bit of a bruiser but can break a long one with a crease. Missed tackles will hurt you......remember that.

Trevor....you're a winner. Hard to tell you to act like you've been there before when you haven't......on this big of a stage at this level. I know you are still a freshman.....but you must calm the moment and then aggressively do what you do best.

Stay together.....Do this together.
Conquer your destiny to be victorious for yourselves as well as everyone wearing orange...white...and purple.

GO TIGERS !!!!!!!!

Bring ALL Your Guts.

Know Who You Are.

Know What You're Doing.

Make Them Quit.

And Leave No Doubt.

THE PAW IS AND MEANS GREATNESS.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 0
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic