Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
God I am glad there are people in the world that
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 4
| visibility 1

God I am glad there are people in the world that

Oct 9, 2016, 6:34 PM

care about animals enough to resuce this poor bear. Have you all heard what is the latest on helping the tigers out there? I know there was a video going around for a while in our efforts with Auburn and LSU people.

http://boredomtherapy.com/bile-conditions/?pas=1&as=701aol

Go Tigers...

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Amen and me too.

Oct 9, 2016, 6:40 PM

nm

Re: God I am glad there are people in the world that

Oct 9, 2016, 7:27 PM

The only way to stop this, is to execute every person involved right there on the spot. And search for those criminals the same way with as much vigor that they use when searching for drug dealers. It wouldn't take long before they kill off those types of criminals. Hunt them down and slaughter them!!! IMO this is a crime that deserves a death sentence without any hesitation!!!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I totally agree....like some countries that cut your hand

Oct 9, 2016, 8:00 PM

off if you steal. Also kill them the same way they were torturing the animals.

Re: I totally agree....like some countries that cut your hand

Oct 9, 2016, 9:47 PM

Exactly!!! You can not and will not deter crime by slapping people on the back of the hand and allowing them to keep doing the crimes that they are doing until they get caught again and again and again. Criminal justice needs to be fixed, and it needs fixing to where the one's that aren't executed for the really bad crimes, will be to afraid to commit the same over and over crime until they get caught again. Make the punishment to where we don't have to worry about them doing it again, one time will be a plenty if the punishment is tough enough....

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 4
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic