Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Alright so who got a deal outside the stadium on tickets and who got scammed?
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 9
| visibility 2,166

Alright so who got a deal outside the stadium on tickets and who got scammed?

Jan 10, 2017, 8:44 PM

I thought long and hard about going down and trying but it didn't look too promising. Was I wrong? Did they come down?

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Alright so who got a deal outside the stadium on tickets and who got scammed?

Jan 10, 2017, 8:46 PM

We saw a bunch of people wanting tickets, not one selling.

Group of 6 at my hotel bought counterfeit tickets

Jan 10, 2017, 8:47 PM

1,000 per ticket and couldn't get into the game.

Re: Alright so who got a deal outside the stadium on tickets and who got scammed?

Jan 10, 2017, 8:48 PM

Nope...they didn't come down and there were barely ANY out there. Most scalpers were looking for some to buy. I ended up buying 2 for 2000 a piece. It was worth every penny seeing Renfrow catch that pass from 10 rows away.

I heard about a Clemson fan buying 4 fakes and someone buying fakes twice but didn't see it.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jan 10, 2017, 8:49 PM

4 of my family members from SC made the drive down. My cousin was the only one to get a ticket bflefore game. Ended up spending $1000 but his ticket wasn't fake so that was good.

We went down but never could find tickets...not for lack of

Jan 10, 2017, 9:44 PM

Trying. Watched the game at a tailgate with about 75 other people. Tons of people watching at tailgates. Very few tickets available outside the stadium. Had a great time!!!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jan 10, 2017, 9:49 PM

Saw a bunch looking and no one selling. We got scammed by fanXchange via seatgeek. Took hours on the phone but eventually we picked up tickets around 5pm yesterday and went from 312 row DD (last row) to 111 row B (40 yard line, second row). FanXchange relisted the original tickets we bought at a higher price and resold them.

scammed?

Jan 10, 2017, 10:00 PM

Was it them who got u the other seats? Do they not guarantee their tickets?

Re: scammed?

Jan 10, 2017, 10:11 PM

FanXchange got us the better seats but only after their broker told numerous lies and us getting the CEO of seatgeek involved. It's good to have friends in high places. Basically the FanXchange broker continued to lie and tried to move us to Bama seats. Only after demanding my original seats while on a conference call with all parties did they acknowledge they had been double sold and we no longer available. We demanded any sideline seat on the Clemson side. The FanXchange broker only had 111 row b left so FanXchange told the broker to give them to us at no additional charge. In the end it worked out but #### it was a hassle. Not sure I'll ever use seatgeek again.

I saw hundreds of people looking for tickets....

Jan 10, 2017, 10:05 PM

but not one person selling them.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sometimes good things fall apart so better things can fall together.

Replies: 9
| visibility 2,166
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic