Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
All you slammers
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 22
| visibility 1

All you slammers

Mar 20, 2015, 9:07 PM

Seems you go away after a nice hard fought win. Why not get behind these guys and support them

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: All you slammers

Mar 20, 2015, 9:16 PM

Then they would lose their cool , edgy commenting platform . Stick around though ...a few are sure to remind you that Jack has the brain paralysis and our players make finger puppets in the outfield.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

DB23

Mar 20, 2015, 9:42 PM

Agreed. Not true Tiger Southern Gentlemen supporters. I wish we could bring him back to football games w the Tiger.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I was thinking about that at the ACC tourney when I saw ND's

Mar 20, 2015, 10:11 PM

more human mascot dressed as a leprechaun. We should do the same and bring back the Southern Gentlemen (Top Hat and Tails in O&P right?) to have a more human mascot to go along with the Tiger.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Country Gentleman Right? A little before my time anyone

Mar 20, 2015, 10:20 PM

have a pic?

Re: Country Gentleman Right? A little before my time anyone

Mar 20, 2015, 10:38 PM

Cartoon work ?

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

DB23

Re: Country Gentleman Right? A little before my time anyone

Mar 20, 2015, 10:59 PM [ in reply to Country Gentleman Right? A little before my time anyone ]

The hat was more of a Southern Planters hat and always a cane.

badge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

null

Our Tiger looked kind of creepy back then.***

Mar 21, 2015, 5:23 AM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"When I was young, I was sure of many things; now there are only two things of which I am sure: one is, that I am a miserable sinner; and the other, that Christ is an all-sufficient Saviour. He is well-taught who learns these two lessons." -John Newton

except for the paws....lol***

Mar 21, 2015, 8:42 AM

That was before he discovered 8 Ball...***

Mar 21, 2015, 11:07 AM [ in reply to Our Tiger looked kind of creepy back then.*** ]

badge-donor-20yr.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-revdodd.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I would probably wait to spike the football

Mar 20, 2015, 10:07 PM

and do a victory until we win a conference game someone other than Crownover starts. We won game 1 of the NC State and Notre Dame series and we see where that got us.

Mar 20, 2015, 10:39 PM

I am with you 100%. forums allow us to voice our opinions whenever we want to, good or bad...unfortunately, the opinions of the minority who post negative comments are the ones that we see the most. I am proud to be a Tiger..and No true Tiger fan wants to tap in to their Tigernet account to read some of the things written here, especially some of the things that are very personal towards coaching or the players. we all want to win...believe me...but to coach or play the game from your keyboard is quite different that being on the field.

Enough said, but it would be refreshing if certain individuals would stop complaining and get behind your team, if Clemson is indeed your team.

Sermonizing from someone with 8 posts in 4 years...

Mar 20, 2015, 11:00 PM

Pumper or dumper, positive or negative, optimist or pessimist...

Whatever your position, back it up with something SUBSTANTIVE. "Get behind the team"? Do you not SERIOUSLY think that 98.9% of the people here want the Clemson sports programs to be successful? Why do you think we are here???? This is an internet sports forum. It's for talking about Clemson sports. Do you understand that??

The baseball program has been on the decline in recent years, and so far we've started this season out in far less than "world beater" style. If you can't understand why some folks would be concerned about these trends, and might be questioning the leadership at this point, then what can be said to you? Are you even capable of rational thought? Or are you just closed minded and unwilling to consider anything you don't want to think about (such as the very REAL prospect that it might be just about over for Leggett at Clemson)?

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

On target.***

Mar 20, 2015, 11:48 PM [ in reply to Re: All you slammers ]

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: On target.***

Mar 21, 2015, 12:04 AM

We are all capable of looking at this team and agreeing that they are nowhere near as good as we want them to be , or expect them to be. Leggett and his coaches need to put this thing together now , because the fire Jack grumblings and Tiger Wins are going in opposite directions.

DB23

Re: On target.***

Mar 21, 2015, 8:41 AM

Agree with ya , that Tiger mascot is scaring me . Nice to see the cannon has been around a long such time ...and can anyone tell what the word is under CLEMSON in this photograph ?

DB23

Mar 20, 2015, 10:58 PM

I don't think Ppl are pulling against the Tigers lol I mean even the ones that hate on Jack ( with good reason ) I feel sure want us to win...and fully support the team ...but the frustrations with jack and this program are completely normal at this point

Mar 20, 2015, 11:40 PM

Good response Flying Tiger.

No Clemson fan wants us to lose but most are upset at

Mar 21, 2015, 8:43 AM

the decline and realize JLs time is up. Wanting to fire a coach is not the same as rooting against a team. So you can keep your head in the sand and ignore the downward trend and accept mediocrity or you can have higher expectations. I'd say the real fans are the ones with high expectations. It's not any different than the Tommy Bowden situation.

Good is the enemy of great.

You REALLY think that some of the posters don't

Mar 21, 2015, 11:25 AM

want Clemson to lose to get rid of Jack? The REAL fans are ones that want Clemson to win in everything every time and let the AD and President decide if and when a change should be make but SUPPORT every Tiger team regardless of who is coaching.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: You REALLY think that some of the posters don't

Mar 21, 2015, 12:18 PM

Didn't say posters. Said tiger fans. There can be a difference.

Mar 21, 2015, 10:34 AM

I support our players and our team and our college 100%.. BUT that is NO WAY means that it is way past time for Jack to go!!it would be great if he would just resign but whatever it takes he MUST BE GONE after this year!!!

badge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Mar 21, 2015, 10:59 AM

Why do "pumpers" feel the need to gloat after every win? Just enjoy it but also keep it in perspective. One win doesn't define the season and neither does one loss. All tiger fans want us to win, which is why the "slammers" / "dumpers" / frustrated fans are frustrated with the program as a whole. I'm glad for the win last night, but we also need to win this series and several more. Let's all enjoy every win with some measure of reason. Btw, no one is going to demand that the team go undefeated the rest of the way from this point either. Go Tigers!

Replies: 22
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic