»
Topic: All my b!tching and moaning won't change
Replies: 3   Last Post: Jan 14, 2016 7:36 AM by: Tgrlvr1989
This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.

[ Archives - Tiger Boards Archive ]
Start New Topic
Replies: 3  

All my b!tching and moaning won't change

[3]
Posted: Jan 14, 2016 7:12 AM

what happened yesterday with all our NFL departures. Not to justify my frustrations but it was all a matter of timing. After our heartbreaking, gut wrenching loss Monday it was overwhelming to see so many great ones leave. It is, as some of you wiser owls pointed out, a byproduct of our success. I come with my hat in hand and my head bowed in shame to humbly say.....I was completely wrong. I fell victim to the same misconception that almost every "expert" to babble about Clemson did, I underestimated this teams ability to rise up and do the seemingly impossible. My bad! Go Tigers!

Go Tigers!***

[1]
Posted: Jan 14, 2016 7:21 AM

2019 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg

"I've played multiple sports and would bet any amount that I'm still more athletic than you at this present time...."

Re: All my b!tching and moaning won't change- I hate 2 see

Posted: Jan 14, 2016 7:22 AM

them leave but CU will go on and do well. I just hope each of them makes the right decision for their personal situation. I hate to see kids go early and it does not work out for them. I worried Bryant did that by leaving too early and I was happily proven wrong

badge-donor-05yr.jpg

Re: All my b!tching and moaning won't change- I hate 2 see

Posted: Jan 14, 2016 7:36 AM

Same here 74. I believe it's what's best for each man and his family, that's what they must do. I hope every single young man gets drafted and or ultimately has a long and storied NFL career, they are ALL talented enough! I've been kicked in the teeth by the reality of the consequences of bad decisions made and I don't want any of our guys to have to feel that sort of frustration.

Replies: 3  
[ Archives - Tiger Boards Archive ]
Start New Topic
811 people have read this post