Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Aint leadtiger about due for a rant this week?
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 13
| visibility 1

Aint leadtiger about due for a rant this week?

Jun 17, 2014, 9:16 PM

He could still be plotting to get my house blowed up or something. I'm worried about the little guy.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Have you gotten any packages in the mail from him?

Jun 17, 2014, 9:19 PM

Maybe laced with some white powder? If you ever stop posting, I think we will all know why.

Re: Have you gotten any packages in the mail from him?

Jun 17, 2014, 9:20 PM

Prime suspect if I go missing.

He ain't the only suspect anymore

Jun 18, 2014, 9:49 AM

http://www.tigernet.com/forums/thread.jspa?threadID=1354698&tstart=0

Whatever you do, always give 100%.....unless it's donating blood

Re: Aint leadtiger about due for a rant this week?

Jun 17, 2014, 9:57 PM

outing him on t-net will probably keep you safe.good strategy.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

null

As I've come to find out from my wife,

Jun 17, 2014, 10:03 PM

you can never rush a good rant. As far as she's concerned, "there is never a wrong time or place for one either". Unfortunately, I don't believe she'll ever run out of rants to go on. If that doesn't help, at least you know you have someone who can comisserate with you.

FWIW

Message was edited by: TigerGrant8®

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I'm afraid I may be busy when he does so I will respond in

Jun 17, 2014, 11:51 PM

advance.

photo 72A85099-020B-472E-A2AD-31FE4BBE7730_zps9ueawv43.jpg

South Carolina baseball since 1975: 31 NCAA Tournament appearances including a streak of 14 straight / 12 Super Regional appearances/ 11 College World Series berths / 5 National Championship game appearances / National Champions in 2010 and 2011. The Gamecocks hold 3 NCAA records for postseason success: The most consecutive NCAA tournament wins (22) / The most consecutive wins in the College World Series (12) / The most consecutive home NCAA tournament wins (29).
Since 1992 The Gamecocks have competed in the SEC and have 4 SEC titles / 1 SEC tournament title / 7 SECE titles.

Re: I'm afraid I may be busy when he does so I will respond in

Jun 17, 2014, 11:52 PM

Not Jason Vanderbeek, but I'll allow it

Jun 17, 2014, 11:54 PM

Bob already stole that one and I ain't no bob.

South Carolina baseball since 1975: 31 NCAA Tournament appearances including a streak of 14 straight / 12 Super Regional appearances/ 11 College World Series berths / 5 National Championship game appearances / National Champions in 2010 and 2011. The Gamecocks hold 3 NCAA records for postseason success: The most consecutive NCAA tournament wins (22) / The most consecutive wins in the College World Series (12) / The most consecutive home NCAA tournament wins (29).
Since 1992 The Gamecocks have competed in the SEC and have 4 SEC titles / 1 SEC tournament title / 7 SECE titles.

Jun 17, 2014, 11:55 PM

And steal he did. I thought I was super clever in using that same gif as a response to like 10 consecutive LT posts, and he just came in and snatched the thunder from my cold bare hands.

Jun 17, 2014, 11:59 PM

1) he must have been on a ladder.
2) be glad that was all he snatched.

Jun 18, 2014, 9:26 AM [ in reply to I'm afraid I may be busy when he does so I will respond in ]

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Clemson has been historically better than Carolina. That's pretty obvious." - Classof09

"No one knew we were overhyped until the season started." - Classof09

Ain't you obviously more concerned about another persons

Jun 18, 2014, 2:40 AM

Life than you are for actually worrying about another person in an imaginary retarded Clemson universe that is Tardnet.

Re: Ain't you obviously more concerned about another persons

Jun 18, 2014, 9:08 AM

Stop being a little girl, leadtiger.

English - do you speak it?

Replies: 13
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic