Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Agree or Disagree? The End of the COOTS has begun
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 33
| visibility 3,530

Agree or Disagree? The End of the COOTS has begun

Oct 5, 2014, 11:17 AM

South Carolina will struggle to be a 500 team this year....

SOS is nearing the end of his career.......

South Carolina has No "QB of the future"......

The Closer SOS get to retiring the harder it will be to get quality recruits because of the uncertainty....

Unless USC finds "A ringer" to replace SOS..they will fall back to their first 100 years of suckage.....

AGREE OR DISAGREE?

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

The Artist Formerly Known as "The FIGHTINGDABOS"

They will still give us everything they have come November

Oct 5, 2014, 11:18 AM

Spurrier is in Davis head

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Dabos head***

Oct 5, 2014, 11:19 AM

Davis is all they have and can he stay healthy?***

Oct 5, 2014, 11:19 AM [ in reply to They will still give us everything they have come November ]

Re: Davis is all they have and can he stay healthy?***

Oct 5, 2014, 11:33 AM

You mean he's healthy now? Looks to me like him and the Little Debbie factory had a meeting....

LOL..Good one...Thumbs up on that one***

Oct 5, 2014, 1:30 PM

Re: Agree or Disagree? The End of the COOTS has begun

Oct 5, 2014, 11:19 AM

Agree!

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Spurrier, the ultimate QB yanker

Oct 5, 2014, 11:21 AM

has gone 180 with his historic MO.

Mind-bottling.

Things to consider...

Oct 5, 2014, 11:25 AM

they still have a good class coming in next year (assuming they make it in)

2 things we can't compete with: (1) they get 30-35 commitments a year and can select/deselect based on talent....we stick by the rules and our morals. and (2)..I just mentioned it...they will sell their souls to win, morals aside

Oct 5, 2014, 11:32 AM

They're beginning to circle the drain, but it will take one more loss and a Clemson victory in November to kill them for good.

Other than Auburn and us the rest of their schedule is awful. A miracle victory at Auburn and 6 in a row over us will give them cause to run their mouths like always.

Dunno if I'd count them out quite yet

Oct 5, 2014, 11:34 AM

Scar is losing the type of games that they typically have won over the past 3 seasons. But it's not like they're getting blown out (other than TAmU). The offense still looks potent. The defense mostly looks inept, but did play 52 solid minutes vs Mizzou. They easily could have won the past two games, but honestly stupid coaching is the biggest reason for both losses.

Their off week comes at a bad time IMO. They can fester over these losses, then have to play an FCS team so really they have 3 weeks to beat themselves up mentally.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Oct 5, 2014, 11:35 AM

Agree but surprisingly they've exceeded my expectations for years now. However, i think they go out and get a decent coach, and don't quite go back to there demise, but remain somewhat relevant. I hope they don't get Mark Dantonio... he would be good and he's a USuCk alum..

alum or not, i couldn't see him leaving michigan state for

Oct 5, 2014, 4:13 PM

usuc - even the sec can't match the $ of the big 10, and the competition would be twice as hard. that is if he isn't looking for a retirement job,ala spurrier.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Return to normalcy.

Oct 5, 2014, 11:38 AM

It may seem slower than it actually is due to all the SEC East teams su¢king now.

Re: Return to normalcy.

Oct 5, 2014, 11:42 AM

I agree. They still have a chance to look like a decent team playing awful Fl and TN teams. That should be two wins right there.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Return to normalcy.

Oct 5, 2014, 1:39 PM [ in reply to Return to normalcy. ]

Thing is, every team in the east is trending up but the coots and and Vandy. Florida has the talent, just has to get past the Driskel factor, with or without Muschamp, they will very soon.

Tenn is going to be tough next year.

Silly coots are, at best, three years away from having a chance to even compete.

If the fans and the media turn up the heat on Spurrier,

Oct 5, 2014, 12:34 PM

He will get mad and quit. Then and only then, when spurrier leaves, will I believe they will return to suckage. They may have a down year, but as long as Spurrier at USuck, they will be decent.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I thought it starts with an earthquake, birds and snakes ...

Oct 5, 2014, 12:44 PM

... and aeroplanes.

badge-donor-20yr.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-revdodd.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

It's about over for Spur but SC will hire another big-namd HC

Oct 5, 2014, 1:26 PM

GoTiGERS!

badge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonorlightbulbbill.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: It's about over for Spur but SC will hire another big-namd HC

Oct 5, 2014, 1:42 PM

Who?

Any other "legends" still out there?

I hear Mack Brown is available.

Oct 5, 2014, 1:45 PM [ in reply to It's about over for Spur but SC will hire another big-namd HC ]

They will have the money for a big hire, sure. But, will they be desirable enough to get a really high quality coach? Much higher profile jobs would be open, like Michigan and probably Florida.

Personally, I think OBS hangs around another 2-3 years bc he is stubborn and ego will not allow him to leave without brining that SEC championship to Scar.

Oct 5, 2014, 4:16 PM

I don't think his health will allow 2-3 more years. He looks really bad. He looks sick. And his knees are about one rage jump away from collapsing. His health will be a main concern.

Oct 5, 2014, 5:03 PM [ in reply to Re: It's about over for Spur but SC will hire another big-namd HC ]

I agree..The longer Spurrier stays, the better for us..His program peaked two years ago with once in a generation type recruits like Lattimore & Clowney. This year's team resembles the teams he had his first few years and is what we'll see from now on out..We just need a win in November to get past the mental edge they have over us and we'll back to dominating them like always.

Oct 5, 2014, 1:52 PM [ in reply to It's about over for Spur but SC will hire another big-namd HC ]

Oh, and meant to add that it is my preferred choice that OBS stays around a few more years. He can't attract good coordinators anymore, unless they do a "coach in waiting" arrangement. Recruiting will get tougher every year as the stench of retirement/death becomes more apparent.

And, maybe just maybe it will get so bad that the majority of coot fans are screaming for their all time winningest coach to be unceremoniously fired so they can just move on putting pressure on their baseball coach AD to actually make a huge mistake and do it. In this case, no decent coach would come near them for 20 years after firing a legend. I'm probably playing this one out a little too far, but more bad seems likely than good of he stays.

Doubt it , USuC is a place legends go to die or where

Oct 5, 2014, 5:12 PM [ in reply to It's about over for Spur but SC will hire another big-namd HC ]

an upstart would leave the minute a better job was offered. No HC with a current job would go there. No different than Vandy,Kentucky,NCS or WF.

Lenny Bruce is not afraid.***

Oct 5, 2014, 3:27 PM [ in reply to I thought it starts with an earthquake, birds and snakes ... ]

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

There's something in these hills.

Eye of a hurricane***

Oct 5, 2014, 8:25 PM

I'm enjoying LSU losing way more.***

Oct 5, 2014, 3:21 PM

Oct 5, 2014, 3:23 PM

The Ole Ball Sack of dodo gets his gpoing away present on Nov. 29, 2014--A relentless beat down in Death Valley just like ole Lou baby got.

Comedy Gold...

Oct 5, 2014, 3:58 PM

It's funny how quickly you nutcases have turned on your savior. Just like 2008, when you wanted to fire him after getting beat down in his first matchup with a rookie coach named Dabo Swinney.

So what will you do with that 100 ft #### you have outside your stadium?

Definitely agree with "no QB of the future."

Oct 5, 2014, 4:39 PM

A USC friend of mine said, "With Spurrier's history of pulling QBs, the fact that he hasn't says he doesn't have anybody."

As long as there's jorts, mullets, cousins, crime, meth,

Oct 5, 2014, 5:29 PM

fire extinguishers, and chickens, there will be coots.

Might they be on their way to becoming a bit less seen and heard in the near future... yes.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I don't really care what there record is

Oct 5, 2014, 8:14 PM

I just want to beat them this year. I hope they lose every game like I said, I don't really care what there record is. I just want to beat them. I want to beat them like we beat ncst. I want Deshaun Watson to go undefeated against them

Agree!***

Oct 5, 2014, 8:19 PM

Replies: 33
| visibility 3,530
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic