Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Glendale, AZ Hotels?
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 65
| visibility 1

Glendale, AZ Hotels?

Dec 29, 2015, 11:57 AM

Since we're getting closer, I figured I should look at getting one now. Any recommendations? Looking to pay less than $200 a night.

Anyone interested in sharing a nicer one? Married father of two here travelling alone.

:)

*edited to mean national championship

Message was edited by: DavidTigerFan®

2024 student level membermilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

plenty of hotels in NC for less than $200!!!***

Dec 29, 2015, 11:59 AM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Glendale, AZ Hotels?

Dec 29, 2015, 12:23 PM

I'm in Vegas. Much cheaper. 4 hrs away.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Dec 29, 2015, 12:25 PM

You planning on coming in for saturday for the festivities?

2024 student level membermilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Dec 29, 2015, 12:42 PM

Not sure yet.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Been looking for some deals. What did you find?***

Dec 29, 2015, 12:39 PM [ in reply to Re: Glendale, AZ Hotels? ]

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Been looking for some deals. What did you find?***

Dec 29, 2015, 3:41 PM

A 1 BR suite at Mandalay Bay for $159/night. There are places that are much cheaper, though.

Thanks for the laugh.***

Dec 29, 2015, 8:11 PM [ in reply to Re: Glendale, AZ Hotels? ]

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Dec 29, 2015, 12:58 PM

I know you guys mean well by asking these questions but this isn't a travel agency. Why not just download the Hotwire or Kayak app and look for yourself? Or if you don't have a smart device, both companies have websites that can answer this question better than anyone here. I'm not trying to sound crass, I just don't get why people ask these types of questions here.

Actually.....

Dec 29, 2015, 1:36 PM

board members asking for advise/recommendations with travel, tickets, and hotel accommodations is a fairly common occurrence on TigerNet during Bowl season.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sometimes good things fall apart so better things can fall together.

Re: Actually.....

Dec 29, 2015, 3:38 PM

Just because something is common practice doesn't mean it's common sense. How many people on here live in / around Glendale? Honestly. There are some questions that seem befitting here and others that are just lazy.

"Anyone know how parking works at Sun Life stadium?" - I've seen this one 4-5 times this past week.

"What time do parking lots open, anyone know?" - same.

"How do I book a flight to Miami for the orange bowl?" - this was actually posted 3 days ago.

Google has been working flawlessly since 1998. I've lived in south Florida for 7 years and the advise given to some of these questions was bewildering, made me think the people answering had absolutely no idea what they were talking about. For instance, staying in south beach on the water for the orange bowl is retarded. Not only is it 50+ minutes away from the stadium on a good-traffic day but it's $300 more per night than anything within 15 minutes of the stadium.

My point remains. Going on tigernet for travel advice is not always the wisest idea. That Wyndham guy promoting his 2 star time shares for $150/night in pompano beach to unknowing tiger fans is a perfect example. I even said I wasn't trying to be crass but rather constructively critical. Finding accommodations in Glendale, AZ for the national championship game for under $200 is already a task to begin with... But asking for the "best options" on a football forum when a majority of its members live on yhe other side of the continent only makes it harder on yourself. Telling someone to use kayak or Hotwire IS the best advice anyone could give this person. Sorry if you disagree.

Re: Actually.....

Dec 29, 2015, 6:47 PM

Posts like yours are stupid. If this board isn't for interaction between Tiger fans about Tiger sports and all things related to it...what is it for?

If you don't want to read posts about suggestions and recommendations for traveling to support Clemson, then don't click the #### thing.

But quit being all holier than thou.

number one,,,,

Dec 29, 2015, 9:10 PM [ in reply to Re: Actually..... ]

it is not any of your business what people ask. If it was up to board members what people post, I guarantee you your post history would be blank,

You use this as an example...."Anyone know how parking works at Sun Life stadium?" - I've seen this one 4-5 times this past week.

"What time do parking lots open, anyone know?" - same.......yet you helped that poster with an answer

http://www.tigernet.com/forums/message.jspa?messageID=18622724

So now I am awaiting your whiny excuse for your answer. We know it is coming, but it is not my place to tell you what to post. I bet you think the questions are not the same

Re: number one,,,,

Dec 30, 2015, 12:43 AM

It takes more than 3 answers to amass 500 points I'm assuming but thanks for the creep. It's nice to be noticed. Lol. #### you must be the most bored. And googling for other people gets old, yes. If you think I'm the only one suggesting to use google on here, you're not reading all the threads.

It's also a common practice for people to ask how to watch

Dec 29, 2015, 4:17 PM [ in reply to Actually..... ]

frickin ESPN on here.

I'm a seasoned traveler and still like to hear others ideas. I love reading these threads.***

Dec 29, 2015, 4:18 PM [ in reply to Actually..... ]

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

null

Re: I'm a seasoned traveler and still like to hear others ideas. I love reading these threads.***

Dec 29, 2015, 4:21 PM

I too travel often and I love getting new opinions and ideas... But suggesting anyone flies out to Vegas and drives 5 hours to and from the game is absolutely ridiculous. To each his/her own though. Stay in Los Angeles and drive 7 hours each way if that's what floats your boat.

OR, use Kayak / Hotwire and make an informed, educated decision. Either way. :)

Because we're family & just trying to help each other out ?

Dec 29, 2015, 5:13 PM [ in reply to Re: Glendale, AZ Hotels? ]

What does it cost you to read it ? Or better yet - skip over it ?

It's not like it is National Signing Day and there is valuable bandwidth being taken up by repetitive questions / picking the collective mind of the Clemson Family.

You do sound crass & your points are hollow, empty, and unfriendly.

BTW - - I have a blue parking pass for Thursday - you know when the gates open for the parking lots at Sun Life ?

Brad Brownell: Only Larry freaking Shyatt has a WORSE overall winning percentage among Clemson basketball coaches since 1975. Let that sink in. It's Larry Shyatt & then Brad Brownell.

Re: Because we're family & just trying to help each other out ?

Dec 29, 2015, 5:20 PM

What stopped YOU from skipping over mine? Point is null and contradicting.

Yet and still, referring back to page one of this thread, I'm the ONLY person to have supplied a list of GLENDALE accommodations (the city he asked about) for $200 or less (the price that he is willing to spend).

How the #### telling someone to use Kayak or Hotwire over listening to someone suggesting staying in Vegas and driving 10 hours baffles me. Y'all are cute together though.

Dec 29, 2015, 6:54 PM

Actually he was already in a thread started by OP that you decided to be an ### in. So technically, you being an ### in someone else's post was what stopped him from skipping your post.

Unlike you, who needed to share his arrogant opinion when you should have obviously kept it to yourself based on the responses you got.

Dec 29, 2015, 6:58 PM

Great, another person saying "don't chime in if you don't like what you read" yet CHIMES IN! Bro, you're an hour late. Let it go. Here you are trying to stir the pot even further and you haven't even addressed any of what the OP asked. I'm the only person who has. So who is holier than thou? YOU! If you want to contribute to the thread, give the guy a list of acoomodations in Glendale for less than $200. As for the other ####, it had nothing to do with you. So technically, you're an #######.

Dec 29, 2015, 7:02 PM

Speaking of what OP asked, you didn't answer it. Would be great if you brushed up on your reading comprehension instead of how to be a jerk.

He ALSO asked if anyone might be willing to share. A question beyond the one that frustrated you. And a legitimate reason to make a post, even if asking about room rates isn't.

And the reason guy hasn't gotten many legit responses is because you derailed the thread at the beginning.

I may be an "day late" to this post, but at least my logic isn't a "dollar short" like yours.

Dec 29, 2015, 7:11 PM

While you were busy working diligently on this counter argument, did you fail to read the OP's post? He asked for GLENDALE HOTELS that are $200 or less.

I supplied this list over an hour ago on page 1:

https://www.kayak.com/hotels/GlendaleAZ-c20608/2016-01-10/2016-01-12

And no one giving suggestions isn't because I derailed anything, I'm the ONLY person who provided anything. You, sir, have done little but contribute to the disaster that has become this thread. Not to mention you're late and redundant and involving yourself voluntarily with little to no reason whatsoever. If your stance is "don't get involved", then why are you getting involved?? And how isn't your logic a dollar short if you clearly can't comprehend what the original question was or that I am the only person here that answered it beyond "drive from 5 hours away, you'll save money". Get lost.

Dec 29, 2015, 7:21 PM

MANY people are looking at the Vegas option you condescending prick. You're apparently the only clueless one.

From OP's post...the part you failed to read when acting like an ###.

"Anyone interested in sharing a nicer one? Married father of two here travelling alone."

The longer you want to defend yourself insulting Tigers like you're the only one with a decent option in this world...the longer I will continue to make you look like the jerk you're acting like right now.

Dec 29, 2015, 7:26 PM

Did you fail to read the ####### TITLE? It classy says GLENDALE HOTELS. Stop involving yourself, this is clearly too difficult for you to understand. ClemTiger suggested Vegas after the fact! This isn't rocket science. Who looks like the jerk here? Have you provided anything constructive beyond your late, bewildered & unwarranted opinion? You're like the guy that wanders into a movie halfway through and asks what happened. Move on, you missed it. The question has been answered. And I too am a tiger jerk, so you're doing to me exactly what you're inferring that I'm doing to others when I've already provided the fn list, twice now to help you catch up. I'm sorry you can't understand that Glendale isn't Vegas, or that when he originally asked if anyone wants to share a hotel room he meant GLENDALE. Pull yourself together, it's embarassing!

Dec 29, 2015, 7:29 PM

I don't know if you know this...but there's a place in tigernet posts where you can expand upon the title of your post.

How long would you like to continue...because my explicit goal at this point is to go until you quit or tigernet deletes your idiocy. And that will be my constructive contribution.

Dec 29, 2015, 7:38 PM

That donor badge has you feeling super special tonight. Just flex your chubby arm, give me a thumbs down so you can sleep better and move on. I'll still be rooting for the Tigers on Thursday in the stands and you'll still be trying to figure out how Google maps and kayak work.

Dec 29, 2015, 7:44 PM

Funny that you're bringing up the donor badge...let it be known that I'm not playing that card, you did.

This isn't a #### measuring contest like you think it to be.

Those of us already in Miami and with our reservations booked for Arizona don't feel the need to brag about their superior travel booking technique or try and belittle others requesting suggestions like you.

Dec 29, 2015, 7:55 PM

Bro what are you talking about? I said its not the wisest idea asking for travel suggestions on tigernet and gave concrete examples as to why. This whole past week, people that have clearly never traveled to or lived in south Florida were giving suggestion after suggestion to people about where to stay for the orange bowl. For those of us that aren't so gullible, it's hard not to read those posts and not feel a certain way. I then went on to suggest the Hotwire app or kayak app because those are what I use, not because I feel "superior". I, unlike you, actually read the question and was trying to give sound advice, which I have. I didn't make the smart device comment to be a wise guy, I said it because I know that some of us here on tigernet might be older and technically less-savvy, which is why I said they also have websites. You guys chime in with all this unchecked aggression and for what? What have you added that's so outstanding? Nothing! Neither of you has supplied a single link or name to Glendale accommodations for the championship game! All you've done is convinced yourself that I care about your opinions and bigotry toward "Yankees", how many donor badges you have or points you've attained. I don't! I am literally the only person in this thread beside ClemTiger and one other to have provided an actual answer to the question posted! I may not have agreed with ClemTiger but I didn't call him names or insult where he is from. I didn't assume anything about his character or upbringing. All of that was directed toward me. So regardless of all this bs you've just now decided to inject into this thread, you're late, you're sour and your scornful attitude I'm choosing to ignore because honestly, in this particularly instance, you sir are completely irrelevant to the matter at hand. You've never gotten to me, proven a point or helped the OP. Never once did I "brag" about anything. Now you're just fishing for crap to be upset about. You haven't read along, you chimed in far too late and now you're just struggling to make sense. I seriously don't care who you are or what your opinions are in this matter. I'm not going anywhere and you cannot make me. Goodbye

Dec 29, 2015, 8:05 PM

1) I did not come to this thread to make suggestions to OP. That has already been done, unless I have a room to share, which I don't. I came here because I didn't like what you said.

2) This is a FORUM...where I can ask about travel to Clemson games, or weather for Clemson games, or what channel the Clemson game is on. Or, I can dispute the way you're acting towards other Clemson fans trying to ask about Clemson info. That's what forums are for.

3) You stated in your first response: "I'm not trying to sound crass, I just don't get why people ask these types of questions here." Why would you even need to add the comment about being crass...it's like you already knew you were being that way. Ever think people come here because they feel a connection with and a trust factor with other Clemson fans?

4) If you were truly trying to help him by protecting him from scammers, or provideing links to travel sites, you would have done it way earlier in the thread...not after people starting pointing out how you were acting.

You're not fooling anyone here...and you're not redeeming yourself. And I'm not going away, I've got plenty of time to call you out on it while I watch football.

Edit: 5) I haven't mentioned the first thing about "yankees" or "donor badges", or given you the first TD/RA...so you can quit with that nonsense on me.

Message was edited by: CtLiEgMeSrOsN®

hilarious.....

Dec 29, 2015, 9:05 PM [ in reply to Re: Glendale, AZ Hotels? ]

why didn't you berate this guy when he asked a question about OB....you seem to pick and choose

http://www.tigernet.com/forums/message.jspa?messageID=18622724

Re: hilarious.....

Dec 30, 2015, 12:50 AM
image.jpeg(58.7 K)

I would hardly call my first post in this thread "berating" anyone. Berating requires anger and criticism, criticism or questioning something and berating aren't one and the same.

Dec 29, 2015, 1:02 PM

For instance:

https://www.kayak.com/hotels/GlendaleAZ-c20608/2016-01-10/2016-01-12

These are all the hotels for Jan 10-12, filtered by $200 and under. Don't expect anything over 3-stars for that price point in Glendale though.

Dec 29, 2015, 3:43 PM

Huh, is that how it works? I'll have to check that once I get a computer, been thinking about buying one of those. Or a smart phone. Which should I get?

Dec 29, 2015, 3:50 PM

You're being a wisea$$ after just suggesting he stays in Las Vegas and drives 4.5hrs to and from the game. This is exactly what I mean. Why not suggest San Diego for a cool 5hr 15min drive? I hear that's beautiful. Nothing like spending 11 hours in the car driving on game day. If he's lucky, maybe he can get avoid a DWI on that 5 hour drive back to Vegas. Maybe he can get some good pics of the moon at 1:00am.

Don't be an idiot then try to burn me up for making a plausible suggestion. At least I provided a list in the town where the game is. You're suggesting rooms almost 5 hours away. Smh

Dec 29, 2015, 4:26 PM

You certainly live up to your handle.

Dec 29, 2015, 5:04 PM

Thanks. And you should change yours to "Asinine", suggesting a fellow tiger rent a room in Vegas, rent a car and drive 5 hours to and from the championship game. Kudos to you sir, that's southern hospitality at its finest.

Ps - if my being from the north still offends you in 2015 and my giving better advice than you makes you get all in your feelings - I'm perfectly okay with both. Trust me, I wouldn't have chosen the handle if hearing the word "Yankee" my entire time at Clemson offended me in the slightest. Small-mindedness is a personal problem.

Dec 29, 2015, 5:18 PM

Listen, #######, you don't have the world figured out from your northern perch. There are many reasons why one may decide to stay in Vegas including- cheaper flights, cancellation policy (I can cancel my reservations if Clemson doesn't make it, more things to see & do. You come in here like a smart ### telling the OP that his thread is stupid, well guess what- You didn't have to continue reading it and you sure as hell don't have to stay in this thread- don't like the comments then leave! Also teaching college grads about basic internet functions shows just how stupid YOU are.

Dec 29, 2015, 5:24 PM

You act like you're the only one with a college degree sir. And your constant reference of my presumed geographic location, in addition to your $hittu advice, proves both your ignorance and stupidity. Keep blaming the Yankees bro. None of us give a ####. Are you saying you can only cancel flights and accommodations in Las Vegas? You've been spending too much time on the strip pal, that's more absurd than the original suggestion itself.

Dec 29, 2015, 5:37 PM

Most of the hotels in Glendale Az require a 3 day stay and you cannot cancel. You should use your internet skills to do some research so you don't appear (more) stupid. By saying you're a yankee I am saying that you think you have the world figured out, you think others are less intelligent, and you never hold your thoughts to yourself when often you should. Despite our lower intellects we can detect the pattern.

Dec 29, 2015, 5:52 PM

Did the original poster ever specify how many days he was traveling into town? No. I automatically selected Jan 10-12. I'd imagine most people going across the country for the championship game would be taking at least a couple of days off of work, considering the game is on a Monday. So Sunday - Wednesday makes sense.

And sir, by assuming "Yankee" is synonymous with "having the world figured out" actually shows your stereotypical ignorance here far more than mine. Never once did I call you a redneck and or guess where you hail from in this country of ours... To educated folks in 2015, those things are meaningless and signify stupidity far more than anything I've suggested above. Never once did I call you retarded for being a southerner, nor would I ever. I called you retarded for suggesting to stay in Vegas and drive to and from Glendale Arizona to watch a football game. Why? Because it's retarded. I could give a #### if you're a redneck, visitor from India or Martian. We northerners let go of that #### a long time ago. Grow up man. Not everything in life is about north and south, trust me. Want to sound smart? Say smart stuff. Driving 10 hours on game day to save $12 isn't one of them. Nor is quickly jumping to your anti-Yankee rhetoric that you've obviously grown up on and regurgitate ever time someone's opinion differs from your own.

If you can suggest someone stays on the moon and flies a spaceship to the game, I can surely suggest using a travel site aggregator like kayak.com for this person to make the most economical decision available. It has nothing to do with Yankees and rednecks, though I know you wish it would. We are all Clemson fans here. And it's almost 2016 man, live a little, leave your front porch, shake a guy from New York's hand. You might actually make a friend instead of sounding like you're stuck in 1866 with a puss on your face.

Dec 29, 2015, 6:23 PM

Nobody is reading your garbage posts, rookie. Why don't you go donate some money to Tigernet, come back with a less superior attitude, and refrain from slamming people on this site- esp. the people who donate and make the site run.

Dec 29, 2015, 6:43 PM

You sure seem interested in them. And if you read or have read any of my posts, this is the first time I've ever encountered anyone on here like you. In fact, I've made some #### good posts and am always pro-Clemson. I love Clemson. Don't make this about loyalties or your donor badge. I hate that argument. I was posting to the OP, answering their question, giving advice. You, the "donor" that "'makes the world spin", not only addressed me personally, but insulted me for being what, from a different state than you? Kind of unbecoming for such an upstanding tigernet member. Sure you have a donor badge but what, you have 400 more points than me and you've been here since 1998? I'd hardly brag about your level of contribution to the board. It takes more than just money to make this place run. It takes comraderie and insightful posts... Based on your numbers, you're active half as much as me and I've only been registered for a few months. Geez

To the OP, sorry for this guy's ignorance and suggestions. I guess because he's a donor, that's a buffer for the idiocy. Regardless, click the link I supplied on page one, should give you a decent idea of what's out there in that price point in Glendale.

And ClemTig, I never insulted you directly, but you did me. That donor badge doesn't give you free reign to pull "northern perch" and your judgment into the argument that had nothing to do with where I was from or what I was suggesting. If you continue to believe the best idea is to fly into Vegas and drive 10 hours on game day, do you brother. I'm not mad at you. I apologize for saying that idea is retarded because I'm the better man. Yet and still, I don't agree that's the "best option" for anyone interested in going to the game, solo no less (as the OP clearly stated). How about next time you chime in, take a step off the donor throne and read the actual question being asked. I very simply told this person he wouldn't find what he was looking for here... And low and behold - he didn't. You made it a personal issue about north / south bs and made a ridiculous suggestion. I at least provided him a list of what he was asking for to begin with. Period. You'll still be an ignorant ####### that thinks everyone that's a "Yankee" is a jerk and full of themselves and we'll both be Clemson fans tomorrow so whatever, it's a wash. Happy New Year. And Go Tigers!

Dec 29, 2015, 7:23 PM

Didn't insult me personally. Sure you didn't.

"Thanks. And you should change yours to "Asinine""

Dec 29, 2015, 7:27 PM

After you said "you live up to your handle"? Lol. Okay bro. Here's a tissue

Dec 29, 2015, 7:31 PM

What, it's your handle. You offended by it?

Dec 29, 2015, 7:36 PM

"By saying you're a yankee I am saying that you think you have the world figured out, you think others are less intelligent, and you never hold your thoughts to yourself when often you should."

Clearly, you too have missed the point. If you think having a donor badge makes assumptions like this statement above justifiable - you're just an ####### and can't be helped. But don't claim the "don't insult us donors" card and act like that. Nothing I said justifies your bigotry. If you think renting a room in Vegas for $160 and a rental car for $40 and driving 10 hours on game day is a "better option" than simply spending $179 on a courtyard Marriott room in Glendale, 10 minutes from the stadium???... Well, there's nothing I can say to help change that, obviously. To most sane people, the obvious answer is no, that clearly is NOT the "best option". But like I said 10 blisters and 1 hour ago - do whatever you want!

Dec 29, 2015, 7:42 PM

Sorry, anything more than two lines and I quit reading from boredom. You seem awfully defensive about the donor issue. Maybe you should give and your guilt will go away.

Dec 29, 2015, 7:46 PM

Yeh because members like you just make me feel so generous and giving! :)

Dec 29, 2015, 7:49 PM
image.jpeg(26.0 K)

Dec 29, 2015, 5:07 PM [ in reply to Re: Glendale, AZ Hotels? ]

Would you rent a room & car in Jacksonville to watch a game in Miami Gardens? Yes? Well, that's retarded.

No kidding - just what I was thinking. Terrible attitude.

Dec 29, 2015, 5:16 PM [ in reply to Re: Glendale, AZ Hotels? ]

I think I have read SEVERAL posts on here of folks doing the Vegas thing . . . cheaper to fly into & out of & MUCH cheaper hotel rooms.

I guess they are all using Asinine Travel.

Hey Yankee - - you gots a link for Asinine Travel ?

Brad Brownell: Only Larry freaking Shyatt has a WORSE overall winning percentage among Clemson basketball coaches since 1975. Let that sink in. It's Larry Shyatt & then Brad Brownell.

Re: No kidding - just what I was thinking. Terrible attitude.

Dec 29, 2015, 5:28 PM

Ask your boyfriend, he's the CEO.

And once again, several people jumping off a bridge doesn't make it a good idea. Such an idiotic stance on an even dumber argument to begin with. If you think Glendale is too expensive for you and want to save $40 on a flight to Vegas, then use that $40 to rent a car and drive 5 hours to and from the game, go ahead, whatever floats your self-entitled boat. The suggestion for anyone to stay 5 hours away from Glendale is ridiculous. Like I said earlier, if you'd book a room in Jacksonville and rent a car to drive 5 hours to and from Miami Gardens for the Orange Bowl this week... You have deeper issues than who won the war 150 years ago.

Comfort Suites Phoenix Airport

Dec 29, 2015, 1:57 PM

pretty decent rates about 20-30 minute drive to stadium.

also, check out airbnb.com for apartments - make sure if you want to stay alone you check the option "entire home" so you have the place to yourself!

badge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Photobucket

I stay in Happy Valley when I travel there for work

Dec 29, 2015, 2:24 PM

it's up I-17, on the edge of town. Nice little shopping area and resteraunts. Several hotels (Hampton Inn on W Charlotte Dr, for instance). Probably less expensive than what closer, but everything is pricier in the winter there.

The Doubletree in Scottsdale has a fabulous

Dec 29, 2015, 4:15 PM

conference room.

Dec 29, 2015, 7:16 PM

Got mine today. Called the Days hotel in peoria, az. Two rooms, refundable $190 a night. 4.5 miles from the stadium. Id call some hotels instead of looking online, thats what we did!

Dec 29, 2015, 7:21 PM
image.jpeg(138.5 K)
image.jpeg(137.7 K)
image.jpeg(152.6 K)

David,

Since some of these guys are seemingly incapable of clicking a link or comprehending that I've provided a list of what you asked for, I contacted a buddy of mine that lives in Phoenix, sent him the link, and he recommends any of the following three choices. Please see attached.

To you other guys, go lift something up and put something down or go for a walk to cool off. None of you are helping and I'm not wasting anymore time on you.

Dec 29, 2015, 7:24 PM

Keep trying, you have no shot at redemption after the way you've acted and the things you've said about your fellow Tiger fans.

Dec 29, 2015, 7:27 PM

I don't need to redeem myself to you bro. Who lied and called you God today?

Dec 29, 2015, 7:31 PM

No one. And they never will. I don't deserve it.

You apparently think you do though.

You can't be sober. You are the only one acting like God -

Dec 29, 2015, 10:38 PM [ in reply to Re: Glendale, AZ Hotels? ]

judging others and what is smart & what is idiotic for them and their particular circumstances.

You've got serious issues if this thread is representative of who you are.

If you are hammered drunk - then that's cool. Tomorrow is another day.

Re: You can't be sober. You are the only one acting like God -

Dec 30, 2015, 12:47 AM

By you assuming I'm drunk, have issues and being judgemental by suggesting to others to use travel site aggregator websites / apps or google to ask questions about hotels in Glendale instead of relying on people here... Isn't that you judging me?

Don't read much, do you yank ?

Dec 30, 2015, 3:39 PM

Never did I assume you were drunk or state as such.

I was asking questions to try & determine the basis for your points of view & how / why they were so aggressively stated.

And I see your trolling tactic now . . . turn each point around in a kinda "Your doing the same thing" way.

Nice trolling . . .

Contact me- I will rent you a house

Dec 29, 2015, 8:31 PM

I will rent you a house for a week+.

-Tesla

2005_ncaa_champ.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I've been wrong two times, but this isn't one of them.

^^Can sleep up to 9***

Dec 29, 2015, 8:35 PM

2005_ncaa_champ.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I've been wrong two times, but this isn't one of them.

Replies: 65
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic