Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
ACC morning links
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 2
| visibility 835

ACC morning links

Jan 2, 2015, 9:50 AM

Jan 2
9:13 AM ET
By Jared Shanker | ESPN.com

"There have been dominant wins (Clemson blasting Oklahoma 40-6 and Georgia Tech rolling Mississippi State 49-34) and disappointing losses (North Carolina not showing up in Detroit) and everything in between. Louisville was blown out, but battled quarterback injuries and inconsistency. Florida State was outclassed by Oregon, but self-inflicted wounds smeared what would have been a respectable loss to the second-ranked team."

"It might be too early to find a takeaway for what this postseason means for the ACC. Clemson and Georgia Tech proudly carried the league flag in showcase games, and FSU and Louisville combined to lose by 62 points. We might learn how those results impact the league next season when the College Football Playoff selection committee sits down and meets again next October."

http://espn.go.com/blog/acc/print?id=79088

"North Carolina has hired Gene Chizik, who won a national championship as head coach of Auburn in 2010, as defensive coordinator."

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Also note Randy Shannon will be at UF ...

Jan 2, 2015, 10:04 AM

Big time recruiter ... could be a challenge recruiting in Florida.

Former Miami coach Randy Shannon will be the linebackers coach at Florida.He had been linebackers coach at Arkansas the past two seasons.Partof new Florida coach Jim McElwain's staff in Gainesville.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

FSU was never much better than us. I'm not even

Jan 2, 2015, 10:08 AM

talking about us on our best day hitting on all cylinders - I'm talking about us over the course of the season with injuries, inconsistency, and QB problems. FSU was barely better and just managed to eek out wins in games they could've/should've lost. They were never an elite team that was going to be able to compete in the playoff. Their undefeated record ensured they would be included, and it's impossible to say that they shouldn't have been, but they never truly belonged.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 2
| visibility 835
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic