Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
"ACC Schedule"...in 2011 we tied for third in the nation...
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 64
| visibility 1

"ACC Schedule"...in 2011 we tied for third in the nation...

Jun 7, 2012, 11:03 PM

In 2011 we defeated 4 top 25 teams.

And before you say, "yes, but that was their ranking when we played them", you need to consider that tally was good enough for 3rd.. in the country.

Another Fact - 4 wins against top 25 was the most by Clemson football ... in history.

Slice it any way you want, our schedule wasn't a cakewalk. I'd like to see anyone go up against Auburn, FSU, and VT (AT VT) in consecutive weeks. There were some lower ranked teams on our schedule, sure, but there are teams like that on everyone's schedule.

Fact is, some people need to stop trying to point to our schedule in an effort to diminish the accomplishments of 2011. The documented long list of achievements in 2011 stands on it's own.

Bottom line, it was the best season in at least two decades. And along the way there were some very good wins.

As a side note, credit is due to the Coach who made it happen. He deserves some credit, and respect.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

but blue caddie said it was weak, he said he doesnt lie lol***

Jun 8, 2012, 12:34 AM

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: but blue caddie said it was weak, he said he doesnt lie lol***

Jun 8, 2012, 12:40 AM

And all the sportswriters and coaches are calling him for his opinion..must be amazing!
GO TIGERS!!!

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: "ACC Schedule"...in 2011 we tied for third in the nation...

Jun 8, 2012, 12:37 AM

All in brother what a stretch it was. Just wait 2013 gonna be unreal. Go coach

2024 white level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jun 8, 2012, 12:39 AM

And if I recall, not one of those teams finished in the top 20 in the AP or Coaches, and one didn't even finish the season ranked. If you take the end of season rankings, rather than the overhyped early ones (FSU, VT especially), it really wasn't that special. In the two games against teams that finished in the top 20, the combined score was 104-46. Not sure this is really something to brag about.

Jun 8, 2012, 12:51 AM

So I guess yalls "glorious" win over #1 Alabama wasn't that great at all since they finished with 3 losses?

And the only two ranked wins your cluckers had were against UGA and, huh!?, Clemson, a weak little ACC team huh? One ranked win in the SEC. Not impressive.

Jun 8, 2012, 12:55 AM

Didn't say ours was. I know we had an easy schedule last year. I also know that Alabama's 3 losses were to us, the national champion, and another top ten team, and they still finished #8 in the country. I'll take one win over a top ten Alabama team and a win against an unranked SEC team over 2 wins against 21st and 22nd ranked ACC teams.

Yet it was one of your most successful seasons in history?

Jun 8, 2012, 1:12 AM

Done.

Re: Yet it was one of your most successful seasons in history?

Jun 8, 2012, 1:18 AM

Well, if you consider a season in which your rival beat you by 21 points, and you didn't even finish in the top 20, your most successful season in two decades, I am pretty happy to be able to call our most successful season in the last two decades 2011, since we finished in the top ten, and won every game we should have, save for Auburn. We lost a game at Arkansas by two scores, and only trailed by 2 in the 4th quarter during our only other loss, beat UGA on their home field, and spanked the #### out of Clemson and Nebraska. But if you honestly think that a ranking outside the top 20, wins over FSU and VT (who didn't even beat one ranked team all year, and was held to 17 points by freaking ECU) makes for a better season than a #8 ranking and 11 wins, that is your opinion. Congratulations on your best season in two decades!

Holy Smokes, that's a lot of typing for nothing.

Jun 8, 2012, 1:28 AM

The simple is "yes".

And you're speaking out both sides of your mouth.

Re: Yet it was one of your most successful seasons in history?

Jun 8, 2012, 6:31 AM [ in reply to Re: Yet it was one of your most successful seasons in history? ]

how did y'all fare against fsu the last game you played them prior to last year? and we beat auburn pretty easily last year, so what exactly is your point?

It was 3rd in the United States. That's a statistic taking

Jun 8, 2012, 1:11 AM [ in reply to Re: "ACC Schedule"...in 2011 we tied for third in the nation... ]

into account every team in the country. I guess you want us to believe you would just waltz through Auburn, FSU and VT @ VT, back to back, with no problem? Riiight. But wait, didn't Auburn beat you? What happened last time you played FSU? They're an automatic win for you, eh? And VT, at VT. Yeah, no problem. Lots of people win there. Then VT, again? Pffft, they're a buncha pansies.

Jun 8, 2012, 4:27 AM [ in reply to Re: "ACC Schedule"...in 2011 we tied for third in the nation... ]

checkin gyourfacts
Now thats funny, no one the Tigers beat were in the top 20, I would bet you but then I would have to find you and take it

Jun 9, 2012, 2:36 PM

As mentioned below, I checked the final AP poll before I posted, not Coaches'. I admitted I was wrong. VaTech somehow finished 17th in the Coaches' poll, but no one finished in the top 20 in the AP Poll. Seeing as I, personally, do value the opinions of coach's more than sportswriters, I should have checked both polls.

checkin gyourfacts

Jun 8, 2012, 8:02 AM [ in reply to Re: "ACC Schedule"...in 2011 we tied for third in the nation... ]

#17 Virginia Tech 11-3 574

using cockerel logic on t-net does not work

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: checkin gyourfacts

Jun 8, 2012, 5:22 PM

My bad, I did a quick check of the AP poll, not Coaches' poll. Regardless, that VT team still beat ZERO ranked teams, so do you really think they were better than WVU? Either way, whether they deserved to be ranked 17th or not, you were right, and I was wrong. Way to check my facts, bro. I didn't live up to my name this time around.

What is with you coots and this combined score thing?

Jun 8, 2012, 6:12 PM [ in reply to Re: "ACC Schedule"...in 2011 we tied for third in the nation... ]

It is completely meaningless.

Jun 8, 2012, 9:37 AM [ in reply to Re: "ACC Schedule"...in 2011 we tied for third in the nation... ]

And the crowing begins. While you are crowing, crow about how the chitpeckers has won the most games in their history against the sec least. Sec conference that has been at its lowest in SEC history except for Three teams, Bama, LSU, and ARK. Crow dat chitpeckers!!!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

How Many #1-Ranked Opponents Have Clemson Played

Jun 8, 2012, 11:47 AM

against in football? This question was raised a while back, and I wasn't able to find any info on it. Anyone here know?

The team TB & RR had their 2nd year would have spanked

Jun 8, 2012, 12:56 AM

Dabo's team last year!

FSU, GT, and VT didn't think so. Dream on.

Jun 8, 2012, 1:25 AM

But hey, at least we did beat you. I bet "The Catch II" stings till this day, doesn't it?

Dabo has accomplished more than Bowden ever did.

Facts:

With the most true or RS freshmen in the country -

1) We won 10 games for the first time in 21 years.

2) We had the most conference wins in 28 years.

3) We were division champions for the 2nd time in three seasons.

4) We were the ACC Champions for the first time in 20 years.

5) We posted our first 7-0 home record in school history.

6) We went to a major bowl for the first time in 30 years.

7) We were 1 of only 3 BCS schools to improve from a losing season in 2010 to a 10-win season in 2011.

8) We won first eight games of the season. It was only the 4th time we've ever done that.

9) When we became bowl eligible on October 7th, it was the the earliest we've ever been bowl eligible.

10) We tied for 3rd in the entire country by beating four top 25 teams.

11) We had the most top 25 wins in school history.

12) We were the first ACC school ever to beat ranked teams in 3 consecutive games.

13) When we beat 3rd ranked VT in the ACCCG, it tied the highest ranked team we've ever beaten.

14) We reached #5 in the BCS poll. Our highest ranking in the BCS poll ever.

15) We were ranked in the BCS standings for 8 straight weeks.

16) We finished 15th in BCS ranking on December 4, tied for our best final BCS ranking in history.

17) We came back from 14 points or more down to win 3 games, the most ever. We've only come back from that margin 9 other times in history.

18) We came back from 18 down at Maryland, it was the 2nd biggest comeback in Clemson history.

19) We ended the nation’s longest winning streak when we beat Auburn for the first time since 1951.

20) When we beat 10th ranked Virginia Tech at Blacksburg, it was the largest margin of victory over a ranked team on the road in school history.

21) We set a school record by scoring in 22 consecutive quarters.

22) We finished with 6,171 yards of total offense, 3rd most in ACC history.

23) We had 33 TD passes as a team, 4th most in ACC history.

24) We had 3,952 passing yards, 4th most in ACC history.

25) We scored 470 points, 7th most in ACC history.

26) We set school records for passing yards, total offense, and points scored.

27) We had two first-team AP All-Americans for the first time, ever.

How many BCS bowl games have the coots played in

Jun 8, 2012, 4:30 AM

-0-
The Tigers have won more bowl games than the coots have played in

VT counts for 2 of the 4 wins and they had as easy a

Jun 8, 2012, 1:14 AM

schedule last year as you could ever want. They only had 1 solid win last year, if you call GT a solid win. They were 11-3 based mostly on a weak schedule. The best record any BCS conference school they beat was GT @ 8-5.

http://www.fbschedules.com/ncaa-11/acc/2011-virginia-tech-hokies-football-schedule.php

Beating VT once, at their place, is difficult enough. But

Jun 8, 2012, 1:27 AM

beating them twice in one season is unheard of. I'm not so sure you could've beaten them once last year.

this is right^^^^

Jun 8, 2012, 6:34 AM

lane stadium at vt is considered one of the toughst venues for opponents to come out of with a win.

Re: VT counts for 2 of the 4 wins and they had as easy a

Jun 8, 2012, 8:53 AM [ in reply to VT counts for 2 of the 4 wins and they had as easy a ]

The fact that you can't give credit where it's due is why you are a dumper extraordinare. In the same realm as Blue Caddie, hell you might be Blue Caddie.

To beat VT twice is a very difficult thing to do. Say what you want about schedules, the fact is they were 11-3 and a BCS team. Clemson didn't just beat them either, they destroyed them twice.

While you can argue merits of rankings during and after the season, it is foolish to discount what Clemson did in Blacksurg and in the ACC Championship game against at the time the #5 team in the country.

The only team they lost to last year was Clemson and Michigan.

No one in major college football that does this stuff for a living puts down those two wins. No one.

Jun 8, 2012, 2:10 AM

Yep,some great wins.....but what about those four butt kickings?

Jun 8, 2012, 6:37 AM

lose by one or a hundred, it's still a loss. we'll be better this year then last, and will keep getting better,we are putting the pieces in place to become what we were in the eighties.

Do You Honestly Believe That?

Jun 8, 2012, 12:19 PM

That you'll be better this year?

Clemson showed last season that how effective the play of their interior lines are largely determines how successful in games they will be. During their late-season slide, the injuries to Price and others, and lack of depth along their OL was the biggest factor that I could see. IMO, the reason the CU defense was not up to past standards - and it was a concern for CU the entire season, not just towards the end - also played a large role, as CU couldn't depend on their D to hold opponents in check consistently throughout the season...

So you now come into a season where you lost 80%-90% of both your OL and DL. And the depth at both positions is not what it was even 2-3 seasons ago.

So do you really feel that Clemson will therefore be better than they were last season?

I think we'll be better than you.***

Jun 8, 2012, 12:22 PM

Re: Do You Honestly Believe That?

Jun 8, 2012, 12:40 PM [ in reply to Do You Honestly Believe That? ]

yes. true, we lost experience, but we've gained talent (in those areas) and, as you mentioned, injuries pushed our lt into playing time he wasn't ready for, allowing for him to get exp. for this year that he wouldn't have gotten otherwise. as far as the d is concerned, without a doubt we'll be better, we can't do otherwise. we've had the talent all along, they were just having to think instead of just play, bv's system is designed to allow for more playing instead of thinking, letting our guys play "downhill" and utilizing the speed we have on that side of the ball.

Picture a scale....

Jun 8, 2012, 12:09 PM [ in reply to Re: "ACC Schedule"...in 2011 we tied for third in the nation... ]

My side FAR outweighs your side.

All of those teams were legitimate top 25 or 30.

Jun 8, 2012, 7:03 AM

Though , IMO none were legitimate top 15-20.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-jospehg.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Here is the thing

Jun 8, 2012, 8:25 AM

Like it or not we were taking some teams by surprise last year especially early. No one expected Sammy to play like that. Then nc state found the weakness and showed everyone. Finese works for a while and then it gets exposed. Clemson football has always been about power football and great defenses. We would line up and even though they knew what we would run they still couldn't stop it. That's what I want.....it's what Alabama does and it works. Not this smoke and mirror stuff. I want our guys to line up and run an off tackle play and the d won't stop it even though they know the play call. Dabo has not recruited well in the trenches and that's gonna get us beat.

Re: Here is the thing

Jun 8, 2012, 8:44 AM

Our offense didn't stop scoring last year after teams supposedly "figured us out." What happened was that they started outscoring us, due to a substandard defense.

Re: Here is the thing

Jun 8, 2012, 10:11 AM

The main excuse to any of our losses I put on KS. KS blamed the D play on our players. That is a perfect example of a DC admitting he has failed. KS was teaching a pro D with NCAA rules of time allowed. BV is a college DC, and he teaches an NCAA time allotted defense that works in college. One more thing. Conner Shaw better learn how to pass a FB. B/C the running he done against the KS D won't happen against a BV D. Mark it down coots, without EJ with you, and with BV D on our side. Y'all are going to have a long miserable day in DV. You won't win 4 in a row against us. You can tweet that, suck that, jack that, what ever you want to do with that. But you are going to get your A$$ES handed back to you in November in the Valley.

Message was edited by: allorangeallthetime52®

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Hear hear!***

Jun 8, 2012, 11:37 AM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

The definition of awesome!

^^ Point ! Best post of the week.***

Jun 8, 2012, 2:30 PM [ in reply to Re: Here is the thing ]

aoatt52 is fired up!

Jun 8, 2012, 7:31 PM [ in reply to Re: Here is the thing ]

give 'em #### '52.

Wrong

Jun 8, 2012, 6:32 PM [ in reply to Here is the thing ]

Clemson offense performed BETTER against VT the 2nd time around, so your point about "taking some teams by surprise" is moot.

Clemson tried the "just run the ball right at them" offense under Tommy West. That didn't work so well, did it? It works at Alabama because they can get 5-star OL in every recruiting class. In case you didn't notice, Auburn won the national championship with a similar offense in 2010. Their opponent in the NC game was also doing it.

You're right that Clemson needs to recruit better in the trenches, but we're starting to see that now. A top OL with this so called "finesse" offense would be pretty devastating to opponents' defenses.

Preseason rankings mean nothing***

Jun 8, 2012, 8:45 AM

+1 Totally agree. Begs the question what happened the rest

Jun 8, 2012, 8:56 AM

of the way. I think it's safe to say KS got out-coached big time. It may be, too, that CM's offense got figured out better later in the season. Key injuries on the OL played a major role. Turnovers were a factor, but I think that was a symptom, not the cause.

Bottom line, we surprised early and got out-coached later, especially the D. I like BV. I expect the D to play much closer to their potential. I like that CM is keeping up with the latest. My only really big concern is the OL. they need to get it together and we need to avoid the injuries that wreaked havock last year.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Excellent post! However, it's sad that you have to convince

Jun 8, 2012, 10:18 AM

some CLEMSON fans that we had a good year last year. Beating four top 25 teams has never happened before at Clemson. What's amazing is how many TigerNet posters complain about our schedule being weak, yet at the same time they talk about the 1980's like we were world beaters. They are forgetting that our schedule then was much less difficult than it is these days.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"All those 'Fire Brownell' guys can kiss it." -Joseph Girard III

"Everybody needs to know that Coach Brownell is arguably the best coach to come through Clemson." -PJ Hall

Was coot 5th place finish more successful than

Jun 8, 2012, 10:38 AM

CU's best in 20 years? Not a flame, just asking, some people define "success" differently.

Re: Was coot 5th place finish more successful than

Jun 8, 2012, 10:41 AM

no, the conf. gave us our rings, the hc didn't have to buy them.

AND fabricate a reason to give them, AND plaster his name

Jun 8, 2012, 11:35 AM

on them.

Jun 8, 2012, 12:08 PM

It's true that Clemson's strength of schedule last season was unusually a strong one for them.....typically over the past 5-10 seasons, CU's SOS has been not that great.

Here's an interesting comparison between the two in-state rivals: in 2010 when South Carolina won the SEC East, many CU fans stated it was because the SEC East was in a down year. But the FBS opponents that USC played against had a combined win-loss record of 94-63 (59.9%) - counting Auburn's record only once.

In 2009 when Clemson won their first ever ACC Atlantic, the combined win-loss record of their opponents was 86-67 (56.2%) - counting GT's record once.

And now I see again posts about how USC's success is against a weak SEC-East or down SEC.

combined win-loss record of Clemson's FBS opponents in 2011:

87-67 (56.5%) - counting VT's record only once.

South Carolina's combined win-loss record of opponents in 2011:

88-66 (57.1%)

There's a ton of BS in that post...

Jun 8, 2012, 12:16 PM

Our overall SOS was not much different than it usually is.

In 2010, just as point of reference, EVERY team in the ACC Atlantic finished higher ranked than their closest counterpart in the SEC Least. Every one of them.

I gotta admit though - watching you weakly trying to defend the SEC Last is hilarious. Trying to say the SEC Least hasn't been in it's worst stretch in a long time, perhaps ever, is pure comedy.

And in reality it matters none how easy or difficult your schedule was as compared to us. It matters none in the context of the original post.

Nice try, but you're going to need to do a lot better than that.

Re: There's a ton of BS in that post...

Jun 8, 2012, 12:22 PM

Not true at all....check all the RPI and SOS listings for the past 5 seasons or so....which I imagine you went by to base a lot of what you posted in this thread. Clemson's SOS is typically out of the top 25 every year, and in some cases closer to top 50. While you talk about CU having 3rd toughest SOS in 2011, USC was rated with the #2 toughest schedule behind Washington by ESPN in 2007, and regularly have top-10 to top-15 SOSs, due to them playing in the SEC.

What's not true?

Jun 8, 2012, 12:26 PM

Seriously, what are you babbling about? The point of the original post and the facts stand, Clemson's schedule CANNOT be used as a means to diminish what was an extremely successful season in 2011. I see you're trying hard, but you seem to be a little confused.

Re: What's not true?

Jun 8, 2012, 12:36 PM

I responded to your above post claiming "BS" in what I posted. All I posted was actual recorded stats of win-loss records of opponents for both Clemson and South Carolina, that can be readily reviewed by anyone.

I made the statement that CU typically has had lower rated strength of schedules than what they had last season, and again, this can also be easily found and reviewed by anyone who chooses to do so (check Sagarin, Massey, Anderson & Hester, Colley-Matrix, Steele, TSN, ESPN, even NCAA.org).

And that's pretty much all I posted. Then your response about "BS". Which is still untrue.....

Wrong on a lot of different levels....

Jun 8, 2012, 9:46 PM

1) My original post was to accurately point out that our 2011 schedule cannot be used by anyone as a means to diminish our most successful season in 2 decades. I never once mentioned anything about USuC. So why did you go off on that irrelevant tangent?

2) Your statement that Clemson has "typically has had lower rated strength of schedules than what they had last season" is incorrect.

3) Nothing I posted was BS.

I'm sorry, but what were you talking about? Please try to stay on topic.

Re: Wrong on a lot of different levels....

Jun 8, 2012, 10:03 PM

You might want to read your thread again....while my above post was in reply to yours, it was also in response to the many other posts here that DO bring USC and the SEC East into the discussion. So the tangent was already established in the thread....

No it's not incorrect. Perhaps if you have some source that you are basing your statements on, you might could possibly post it here, so I can review it? Perhaps this source of yours is totally different from all the other sources that I have referred to here, who are generally considered as the top sources for ranking strength of schedules and power rankings of FBS programs. And they do not agree with you....

I am not the one who declared anything to be "BS"....that would be you. I stated that your claim of what I posted above being "BS" is wrong, and it is.....

You do understand the definition of the term "thread" when used for discussion/bulletin boards? How "thread" can often meander about in several directions? It's common for discussion threads to veer to and fro from the initial topic. However, I believe that what I have posted is entirely relevant to this thread's intended topic...

There was tons of BS in the subject post. I already detailed

Jun 8, 2012, 10:13 PM

all of that. In any case, you replied to me. And nothing you said in any of these replies means a hill of beans to the original post. Lots of BS, and it just keeps flowing.

Jun 8, 2012, 12:28 PM [ in reply to Re: There's a ton of BS in that post... ]

uf,uga,tenn have all been down recently compared to what they have been in the recent past, and you alternate in the west, having to face the best it has to offer only occasionally, along with some of it's worst. why do you think sos was crying that intra-conf. games shouldn't be counted.

Jun 8, 2012, 12:41 PM

I doubt SOS was crying due to the East being down...it was mostly due to an SEC-East team going 5-0 versus it's division, and losing the Division title to another East member that it beat. While I disagree with Spurrier's contention that West Division games should count less, I can see how what happened last season doesn't seem logical somehow.

Jun 8, 2012, 12:44 PM

easy- beat the teams you play, same thing for us. no use crying about spilled milk, we control our own destiny, shouldn't need any help.

Jun 8, 2012, 2:27 PM [ in reply to Re: There's a ton of BS in that post... ]

They have been down but the East still stacks up favorably to every division in the country except the SEC West. What was the East's record versus ACC teams last year? I know on Nov 26 the East took 3 of 4 from the ACC including the ACC champ.

Jun 8, 2012, 5:22 PM

and the acc champ took down auburn, who kept y'all out of the seccg. y'all caught us when we were on a freefall and didn't beat us near as bad as nc state,or wvu, whom are/were in the acc and big east. if you think the secleast was near as good as it has been, historically, you are not only kidding this board, but yourself also.

Jun 8, 2012, 6:02 PM

I didnt say it was as good as its been. I said it was better than either acc division. This year it will be a good bit better than either acc division.

Jun 8, 2012, 12:58 PM [ in reply to There's a ton of BS in that post... ]

Reading your comments about how weak the SEC "Last" is/was...

South Carolina had an interesting streak that was broken just last season. Prior to 2011, USC had played against the eventual National College Football Champion (FBS) during the season that they win the title, for 5 years straight. And going back to LSU in 2003, they played 6 of 8 National Champions in the year that they won.

At the time, there was no other FBS program in the history of CFB that could make such a claim over any 8-year stretch of their program's history. That may have changed now that Alabama won again, and USC didn't play them in 2011 (but other SEC teams did).

In 2012, USC plays LSU again, and LSU is a front-runner for another NT. We could be starting another streak.

I asked above how many times Clemson has played against a No. 1 ranked opponent in CFB. South Carolina played 3 of them in a 2-year stretch in 2009 and 2010. And they were 3 different teams, not the same team.

What I'm trying to say is: while it is true that the SEC East is down compared to past levels, trying to portray USC's SOS as being something less than Clemson's SOS is not the best argument to be making. Maybe for a single season here or there, but not typically....

Jun 8, 2012, 1:07 PM

fair enough.our point is,it does happen.

Jun 8, 2012, 2:32 PM [ in reply to There's a ton of BS in that post... ]

And in 2011 that wasn't true. So maybe the East got stronger. And this year the East will start with 2 top 10 teams and 2 or 3 more top 25 and you'll still be saying its weak. Its better than either division of the ACC. By far.

Jun 8, 2012, 2:17 PM

No doubt about it, 2011 was a great season. I was so proud of that ACC Championship. I did that Aaron Rodgers belt thing to all my buddies. The problem is that Orange Bowl was the WORST thing that could have ever happened. I was there too. Absolutely awful. We went out talking to all kinds of people when we got there about where we were from and who we were there to see. Then after the game I saw some of those same people. It was miserable. I'm still embarrassed.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

ACC sucks!

Jun 9, 2012, 9:01 AM

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 64
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic