Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
It's the government that's keeping African Americans down.
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 24
| visibility 1

It's the government that's keeping African Americans down.

Sep 15, 2016, 9:28 PM

and I for one am extremely tired of this preferential treatment.

African Americans should be treated just like the rest of the country.

If I want a cell phone, groceries, or a place to lay my head at night I have to work for it.

If I need new tires on my car I have to work for them.

I don't benefit from minority hiring. I actually have to be the most qualified person applying to even have a shot at the job in my field.

If I have a babies mama it costs me money and there is no way in Hades that I could ever live off of her.

There are no minority scholarships for me to earn an education.

Slavery was wrong, but In my lifetime I have never known anyone who was a salve or owned one. As a nation we have opportunities in place to help African Americans be successful, yet we can not force them to take advantage of them.

This something for nothing sense of entitlement is americas fault and I believe people should only want what they earn.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: It's the government that's keeping African Americans down.

Sep 15, 2016, 10:26 PM

Agree. Great post!

if we went to a 5 wr set on 1st down

Sep 15, 2016, 10:28 PM

there would be tons of confusion and dw could scamper for 7-9 yds to get us to 2nd and short

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I for one am glad you are stopping. You are one of the most ignorant posters ever. You obviously think very highly of your own opinion, unlike the rest of us - RockHillTiger

Re: if we went to a 5 wr set on 1st down

Sep 15, 2016, 10:37 PM

This is the Amphitheatre, not the football forum.

I don't think you understand what the Amphitheater is for

Sep 16, 2016, 8:20 AM

perhaps @B-Meist can take a gander at the OP as another shining example on @deadsolidperfect's behalf

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"IDIOT POSTER OF THE MONTH SO FAR...GWP-- You have won IPM Award for your failure to completely comprehend a clear post & then choose to attack someone who points out your ignorance. While you are not yet in the same No Class Catagory as deRoberts, ClemTiger117 & Tigerdug23, you are getting closer to the Sewer Dwellers." - coachmac

Re: if we went to a 5 wr set on 1st down

Sep 15, 2016, 10:38 PM [ in reply to if we went to a 5 wr set on 1st down ]

POST OF THE DAY!!

If it was 2nd and short, should we

Sep 15, 2016, 11:17 PM [ in reply to if we went to a 5 wr set on 1st down ]

Should we try the jumbo package against SCSU or is that something that we should only pull out a couple of times in a season?

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: If it was 2nd and short, should we

Sep 15, 2016, 11:23 PM

Hur hur hur...you said "jumbo package"

Sep 16, 2016, 7:21 AM

Har....har....har.... he said "pull out".

Sep 15, 2016, 11:23 PM [ in reply to If it was 2nd and short, should we ]

when fsu least expects it - that would me my m.o.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I for one am glad you are stopping. You are one of the most ignorant posters ever. You obviously think very highly of your own opinion, unlike the rest of us - RockHillTiger

Sep 15, 2016, 10:34 PM

Seriously getting tired of reading #### like this here from both sides. There's hardly an ounce of decent football discussion here on a Clemson football board. Take it to the Amphitheater.

No matter if you disagree or agree, this isn't a good look for the recruits who come to the site.

Sep 15, 2016, 10:37 PM

Its in the Amphitheatre.

you'd think

Sep 15, 2016, 10:39 PM [ in reply to Re: It's the government that's keeping African Americans down. ]

posters would get that - but hey, if it costs tigers a 4 star or 5 star, at least they got to spew chunks on a public forum

Sep 15, 2016, 10:40 PM

I 100% believe that the Democrats use welfare to buy votes. They want to keep the black people on the plantation and keep my people on the reservation so that they can buy our votes with (I used to say cheese and food stamps) now its credit cards and Obama phones.

Sep 15, 2016, 11:10 PM

As much as I typically avoid getting involved in this type of stuff on message boards, especially one reserved for Clemson athletics, I do want to add one thing. I just realized this is posted in the Ampitheater and not in the sports section. I'm not sure if it was moved or if I inadvertently ended up there.

While I wholeheartedly agree with your premise that long term dependency on government entitlement programs for able-bodied working age Americans has proven only to further a cycle of poverty, I think it's important to recognize that programs such as EBT, those "Obama-phones" or whatever they're actually called, Family Independence Assistance, and the other misc types of welfare are not limited only to black people. Poor people of all backgrounds are eligible to receive these benefits, and when used longer than a very short time, they haven't been successful in helping very many of any of these groups.

Although minority scholarships and affirmative action programs are limited in scope, these do not create the same type of dependency. It's interesting to note that many of the remaining affirmative action initiatives that are still in place often accept minorities of other backgrounds as well. Many of these have begun to be filled with immigrants of several other ethnicities. **For the record, I am firmly opposed to affirmative action in any form.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

How do idiotic posts keep getting trophies lol.

The racist in the closest crowd shows bad with this site.

A response u read On nuks being fined

"Serves him right for not supporting dabo."

If u wernt more racist than most people I'd be suprised with a statement like that.
Lol... Serves em ryte! (Not right..ryte)

Sep 15, 2016, 11:35 PM

I don't think you understand how TIgernet works, this crowd has no limits and feeds off anything and I mean anything my friend. Don't take anything too serious, it's basically all jokes

A respectable portion of DHood and Nikki's income derives from this guy...

Sep 15, 2016, 11:39 PM [ in reply to Re: It's the government that's keeping African Americans down. ]

> How do idiotic posts keep getting trophies lol.
>
> The racist in the closest crowd shows bad with this
> site.
>
> A response u read On nuks being fined
>
> "Serves him right for not supporting dabo."
>
> If u wernt more racist than most people I'd be
> suprised with a statement like that.
> Lol... Serves em ryte! (Not right..ryte)

Keep bringing home the bacon, pal. While us fans will keep enduring the use of Tnets "forbidden word."

Cata ain't gonna like this

i agree with you except there are

Sep 16, 2016, 12:02 AM

scholarships for white people to historically african american schools. But I get it

Sep 16, 2016, 12:16 AM

I gave you a thumbs up to see if anyone gave you a TD, And to no suprise a few people actually did thumb you down... Shocker right? NOT

Keep hiding behind the computer screen. You know who else is racist and hides their face? The KKK

This was not towards you. It was to whoever thumb you down

for no less than half a century, and maybe longer

Sep 16, 2016, 6:28 AM

One group of people has been told they had been wronged beginning from way before their birth. Clearly, the message has been accepted. But the people shouting the message would have the listeners accept another form slavery: one of the mind and soul. And rather than seek the eradication of this form of slavery, it has spread like a cancer across generations and ethnicities. the result is millionaire celebrities with a victim mentality and generations of people truly robbed of hope while they vote themselves a meager paycheck. This is not a recipe for success.

Boot meet nutz

Sep 16, 2016, 7:14 AM

-Doc

2005_ncaa_champ.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I've been wrong two times, but this isn't one of them.

Your post is just ignorant and I cannot believe it

Sep 16, 2016, 8:24 AM

got as many TUs as it did. Wait...yes I can, because there are lots of ignorant people on here. So it makes sense. But please, keep spewing idiotic nonsense. TIA

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"IDIOT POSTER OF THE MONTH SO FAR...GWP-- You have won IPM Award for your failure to completely comprehend a clear post & then choose to attack someone who points out your ignorance. While you are not yet in the same No Class Catagory as deRoberts, ClemTiger117 & Tigerdug23, you are getting closer to the Sewer Dwellers." - coachmac

Democrats CANNOT get votes with that kind of attitude.***

Sep 16, 2016, 11:36 AM

Replies: 24
| visibility 1
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic