Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
A little nugget from twitter
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 18
| visibility 3,691

A little nugget from twitter

Dec 3, 2015, 2:54 PM

I can barely believe the disrespect.
https://twitter.com/treycosper_1997/status/672429836657381376

2024 student level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Obamas kids

Dec 3, 2015, 3:01 PM

He's been such a great president #saidnooneever

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Obamas kids

Dec 3, 2015, 3:21 PM

Can't you be a little more creative than trying to always blame everything on Obama? They look old enough to have had a few years under the influence, or lack thereof, of their parents. At their age I doubt that they pay much attention to the President, or if they could tell you who the President is!

2024 orange level membermilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Obamas kids

Dec 3, 2015, 5:34 PM

You know, if Obama had been more creative than to blame everything on Bush I could agree with your point but, NO.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

You're an idiot***

Dec 3, 2015, 3:25 PM [ in reply to Obamas kids ]

2024 purple level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Take The Whole Lot And Ship Them Off To Syria

Dec 3, 2015, 3:11 PM

I'm Sure ISIS Would Change Their Minds. In Fact Send Their Parents Too For Failing to Bring Them Up Right.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Take The Whole Lot And Ship Them Off To Syria

Dec 3, 2015, 3:12 PM

Unbelievable. I have no comment just shock!

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

isn't that what's great about a free country?

Dec 3, 2015, 3:16 PM

If I want to get an 84oz soda and poop on myself at a bus stop I can. #noragrets

Liability Cola by CU_Tigers_time is now trending on Tnet.

Maybe they aren't being "politically correct."

Dec 3, 2015, 3:31 PM

That seems to be a big thing for a lot of people these days.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: At least they didn't take the word "God" out...

Dec 3, 2015, 3:34 PM

That's right FFRA I said it!

Seems like things were better back when

Dec 3, 2015, 3:18 PM

We prayed and said the pledge of allegiance in unison every day. Just saying.

Send their sorry butts to RUSSIA***

Dec 3, 2015, 3:19 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: A little nugget from twitter

Dec 3, 2015, 5:22 PM

Unfortunately this is the sad state of affairs of the current generation of Americans. The pledge means nothing - can't make me stand, can't make me show respect because I've been brought up to think that my individuality is the most important thing. Shared sacrifice means nothing to a lot of these people - it's all about "me".

This really started with the baby boomer hippies but seems to have gotten more prevalent in the successive generations. Thanks to helicopter parenting, a significant portion of the millennials have been brought up to be "precious little narcissistic snowflakes" where they idolize people like the Kardashians. It is all about "selfies" while filling their minds with mushy PC crap that provides them with no tools to deal with the larger world as it is. I saw plenty of these kids going through withdrawal during my Army career as they were taught that life is about teamwork and sacrifice - concepts that were totally foreign to some of these kids. A lot of these little snowflakes are going to get run over when they finally enter the real world. I only hope there are enough tough kids left in the current generation to keep the whole country from going down the tubes with them otherwise some other "harder" country will steam roll us in the future.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

My kids are this generation and I assure you that they

Dec 3, 2015, 5:27 PM

stand during the pledge of allegiance. They are proud Americans and grateful to be born in this great country.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Glad you're raising them right, but you need to go watch

Dec 3, 2015, 6:46 PM

Idiocracy. They're outnumbered at this point.

Re: My kids are this generation and I assure you that they

Dec 3, 2015, 7:56 PM [ in reply to My kids are this generation and I assure you that they ]

Well done. +1

2024 student level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Dec 3, 2015, 6:53 PM [ in reply to Re: A little nugget from twitter ]

Wrong generation bud. Millennials reached adulthood in the early 2000s. These kids are referred to as generation Z. I'm a millenial, and I'm 30. We said the pledge standing, had a moment of silence and prayer everyday at school.

2024 orange level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Baby Boomers moved this country well to the right..

Dec 3, 2015, 7:40 PM [ in reply to Re: A little nugget from twitter ]

Yeah, millennial's lean to the left, but the kids in the video aren't millennial's. Sorry but baby boomers are hardly hippies, this is the same generation that worshipped Ronald Reagan and have been voting well to the right for the past 40 years.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Dec 3, 2015, 7:03 PM

Yep and as a teacher we can't make them do it.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I like your funny words magic man

Replies: 18
| visibility 3,691
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic