Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
A few thoughts on the rock incident
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 12
| visibility 1,117

A few thoughts on the rock incident

Jun 29, 2013, 10:00 AM

While driving home from work yesterday I spoke with my brother, a fellow Clemson alum, about the arrest of the kid who allegedly vandalized the rock. I had just heard David Hood on the radio talking about how the kid's family has been receiving threatening and harassing phone calls and emails from supposed fans of our great university. We were both disgusted by the actions of these overzealous idiots. I understand the anger. I really do. But grow the f up people.

I came onto tnet to try and find out the only thing that I really cared about in the story which is whether or not they found the missing piece. That's when I realized that the idiots were here, posting screenshots of this kids fb page and putting the name and number of Rogers family business out. I'd venture to guess that most of the posters on here identify themselves to be Christians. Where does this kind of idiotic activity fit in with your faith? In the grand scheme of things how much does this crime matter?

I for one don't need my faith to tell me harassing someone's family members for a crime they committed is crossing the line. I rely on my upbringing as a decent human being, which on tigernet and other forums are becoming an endangered species.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

nobody expects the Spanish Inquisition.***

Jun 29, 2013, 10:37 AM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Anybody that says Coach Brownell is the best coach to come through Clemson is going to start an argument." -JP Hall

Our chief weapon is surprise,

Jun 29, 2013, 10:43 AM

surprise and fear, fear and surprise. Our *two* weapons are fear and surprise, and ruthless efficiency. Our *three* weapons are fear and surprise and ruthless efficiency and an almost fanatical dedication to the DANNY. Our *four*... No... Amongst our weapons... Amongst our weaponry are such elements as fear, sur- I'll come in again.

surprise, that's it, just surprise.***

Jun 29, 2013, 10:43 AM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Anybody that says Coach Brownell is the best coach to come through Clemson is going to start an argument." -JP Hall

Fetch...THE COMFY CHAIR!

Jun 29, 2013, 2:14 PM

Now, you will stay in the Comfy Chair until lunch time, with only a cup of coffee at eleven.

Then you will be enrolled in PTI and sentenced to 100 hours of community service.

What a show!***

Jun 29, 2013, 11:00 AM [ in reply to nobody expects the Spanish Inquisition.*** ]

2024 white level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: A few thoughts on the rock incident

Jun 29, 2013, 10:41 AM

The only opinion I have on the arrest is that any plea reduction in charges should hinge on the return of the piece of the rock and the naming of the others involved.
Other than that, the law should run its course without any interference from angry fans!

Jun 29, 2013, 11:00 AM

everyone needs to calm down, as calm as Nuk, harness your inner Nuk

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Frankly....

Jun 29, 2013, 11:41 AM

I don't feel the least bit sorry for them. The kid should have considered that before he did something so ridiculously stupid.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sometimes good things fall apart so better things can fall together.

Re: Frankly....

Jun 29, 2013, 12:12 PM

We can't control what he allegedly did. What we can control is how we as rational men of God react.

Name of the family business is on the truck

Jun 29, 2013, 12:15 PM

Seems like Rogers is the one that put the name of the business in the media spotlight.

It takes a rare genius to drive a billboard advertising

Jun 29, 2013, 2:35 PM

your identity to the scene of a crime, huh? Sometimes you just have to shake your head in complete incredulity.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

The definition of awesome!

Jun 29, 2013, 12:22 PM

I noticed your past views were well received and respected

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 12
| visibility 1,117
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic