Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
65-42-4 TiGs vs Coots. What year do you think it'll ever be
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 9
| visibility 1,010

65-42-4 TiGs vs Coots. What year do you think it'll ever be

Apr 25, 2014, 10:25 AM

even..if ever?!

I say Never..what with the talent, coaches, money, fans & history Clemson Football has at the moment.

I've seen Clemson have 4peats, 5peats & a 7peat over the Coots in my lifetime..and know it swings back & forth.

Yes, they've had an unreal run recently..even though we've had some great offensive players (particularly at RB, QB & some Olinemen) but their primary strength has been on both lines (as well as some RB's, DB's & QB's who were solid & got the job done under pressure)..and a HC who really has been the catalyst of stability, sound coaching & recruiting.

Don't worry..things change as do coaches.

GoTiGERS!

badge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonorlightbulbbill.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

If it is ever even it'll be a long time. But overall record doesn't excuse their recent dominance***

Apr 25, 2014, 10:30 AM

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

A Blind acorn will drop on a Coot's head

Apr 25, 2014, 10:54 AM

once in a blue moon.....

Inevitable.

Yep, every day will have it's dogs....***

Apr 25, 2014, 11:43 AM

You know that song "in the year 2525?"

Apr 25, 2014, 10:58 AM

Then.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

There's something in these hills.

When did you see multiple 5peats?

Apr 25, 2014, 11:30 AM

The only five peat that occurred in your lifetime was potentially during the 7peat.

It seems a bit disingenuous to count those both. During our current run, I wouldn't say we've had a five peat and multiple four peats.

But at this point I'm not sure if we ever break even. It would take a miracle run we've dug such a hole the last century.

We are 6-7 this century and I think taking a lead on this century would be huge for us.

badge-donor-05yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Smelley, Garcia, and Beecher are going to lead you to 4-8." - york_tiger

7-7***

Apr 25, 2014, 11:33 AM

badge-donor-05yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

7-7***

Apr 25, 2014, 11:33 AM [ in reply to When did you see multiple 5peats? ]

7 & 7..even-steven this Century. That's an interesting stat

Apr 25, 2014, 1:05 PM

imo, in that the Coots haven't been as victorious as I'd thought..since we both are even.

And, I think that's about to change soon..VERY Soon what with Dabo getting more guns, keeping coaches, new President who loves football & winning more than last one imo..

And Dabo is getting more mature & smarter on what it takes to win..and for him it's letting the O & D Coordinators do their high paying jobs..and he takes care of PR.

GoTiGERS...git er done in DV in November and the universe in SC will be back to normal..imo!

Message was edited by: lightbulbbill®

badge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonorlightbulbbill.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: 65-42-4 TiGs vs Coots. What year do you think it'll ever be

Apr 25, 2014, 7:46 PM

Nobody on this board will be alive to see it Bill!

No worries!!

Go Tigers!!!

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 9
| visibility 1,010
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic