Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
6 tickets together for Saturday?
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 6
| visibility 941

6 tickets together for Saturday?

Nov 4, 2015, 1:49 PM

Hey guys,

Got some friends that I served in Afghanistan with coming home for the big game. They've never been to Clemson before so I was hoping that I could show them what that Death Valley atmosphere is all about!

Looking for 6 tickets (if they're not together, don't bother) to Saturday's matchup with FSU. We are willing to pay over face...possibly up to $90 per ticket if we have to. Also, one of the guys is bringing his girlfriend who just broke her leg while she was volunteering down at the animal shelter in Pendleton, so if you could include a sweet deal on a parking pass it would be great.

Please send me a Tmale if you know of where to find 6 together for FSU. Go Tigers!

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: 6 tickets together for Saturday?

Nov 4, 2015, 2:02 PM
trolls.jpg(67.5 K)

TigerXJ
Clemson University Class of 2007
UNC-CH SOM Class of 2011
Life's Journey is not to arrive at the Grave Safely in a Well Preserved Body. But Rather to Launch Airborne, Land Hard, Slide in Sideways, Totally Worn Out and Thrashed, Screaming "Holy Shit What a Ride!!!"

Re: 6 tickets together for Saturday?

Nov 4, 2015, 2:07 PM

LET ME GUESS. YOU ARE ALSO BRINGING A DYING RELATIVE AND YOUR SWEET OLD GRANDMA. LOL. GOOD LUCK.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I'd be willing to sell my Kite Hill parking pass for

Nov 4, 2015, 2:08 PM

$50.

First I will need pigs of the owner of the broken leg.

I fear not the man who has practiced 10,000 kicks; but I do fear the man who has practiced one kick 10,000 times. - Bruce Lee

I will also throw in VIP passes to the Scroll of Honor

Nov 4, 2015, 2:10 PM

(includes excellent views of Memorial Stadium) for your buddies. Just pay additional shipping and handling fee of $35.

I fear not the man who has practiced 10,000 kicks; but I do fear the man who has practiced one kick 10,000 times. - Bruce Lee

Yeah, that's not gonna happen.***

Nov 4, 2015, 2:08 PM

Is that cougar like older woman looking for young love or cougar from top gun?***

Nov 4, 2015, 2:23 PM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Geville Tiger on Clemson football , "Dabo's only problem is he has to deal with turd fans questioning every move he makes.”

Replies: 6
| visibility 941
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic