Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
4 day of golf @ Litchfield......come on 5 o'clock!!!!****
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 16
| visibility 1

4 day of golf @ Litchfield......come on 5 o'clock!!!!****

Sep 28, 2016, 11:43 AM

nm

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Good for you. You deserve this. I've been following your

Sep 28, 2016, 11:46 AM

tale of woe for several months now, and it's good to see a light at the end of the tunnel.

Really proud of you. Good things are just starting to come your way, I just know it!

badge-ringofhonor-clemsonsteve02.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I want to make sure that W2SKY gets all the credit here for

Sep 28, 2016, 11:48 AM

this turnround, but as his life coach, I'd just like to throw it out there that if anyone else feels like they aren't living up to their potential, that they can call me for a free life assessment and inventory.

www.lifelongtransformations.com

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpgringofhonor-obed.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

You know, the surgery, hormone therapy, and psychological

Sep 28, 2016, 11:51 AM

evaluations may only last a couple of years, but taking on a trans formation is, truly, life long.

Seriously.

Sep 28, 2016, 11:48 AM [ in reply to Good for you. You deserve this. I've been following your ]

I mean, he's a regular Edgar Allan Woe, if you ask me.

ringofhonor-rhtig.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Rough crowd......for your information.....my best friend

Sep 28, 2016, 11:54 AM

walked in on me watching Fixer Upper and said I had caught the ghay. I thought 4 days of golf whiskey and blow would help snap me out of my HGTV induced haze!!

I'm just really happy for you. Wonderful that you can remain

Sep 28, 2016, 11:56 AM

so upbeat and bubbly after all you've been through.

#WS2KYstrong

Don't take the bait, remember we've talked about this.

Sep 28, 2016, 11:59 AM [ in reply to Rough crowd......for your information.....my best friend ]

When you're on the peak of the mountain, there will always be negative nellies coming at you with stinkin' thinkin'®. You only have power over them when you realize that they're telling you your mountain is no good because they wish they could climb it.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpgringofhonor-obed.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

To be fair though, you had one

Sep 28, 2016, 11:59 AM [ in reply to Rough crowd......for your information.....my best friend ]

go limp in your cheeks while watching HGTV so he was probably right.

It's a joke guys

*your

2024 purple level memberringofhonor-greenr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

T-minus 3 hours!! Got my supplies at lunch. 2 handles of

Sep 28, 2016, 2:23 PM [ in reply to Rough crowd......for your information.....my best friend ]

Buffalo Trace, 8-ball from the hood side of Fort Mill, and 2 tee times (Pawleys Plantation $97.00 and The Founder's Club $60.00, that's Sea Gull for you older folk) Might want to load up on some Pro V1x's on the way down as I haven't played in a while. Let's See if I can make it a few says without seeing my JoJo!

Re: Rough crowd......for your information.....my best friend

Sep 28, 2016, 2:41 PM [ in reply to Rough crowd......for your information.....my best friend ]

So just to make sure I have this right- Your buddy thinks youre a ghey and now hes taking you to the beach for a long weekend of blow(ing)? Im not down with the ghey lingo, but I dont even want to know what a golf whiskey is... Im assuming it something with balls.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Look man, I know things are tough right now but like

Sep 28, 2016, 12:16 PM

posting about going to some tired assed beach (Atlantic coast, lol) to play overpriced GOLF (of all things) in 90 degree heat sounds like a microcosm of your life.

It's all about decisions. And acting with humility. This is why you are where you are today you loser. Bragging about your bad decisions.

You've chosen a ###### vacation to play a stupid game while spending too much money in unpleasant weather conditions with the wrong crowd all while being an alcoholic.

If your life coach signed off on this I'd fire him. And then rip his eyeballs out and eat them.

Your welcome. Someone needs to give you tough love around here.

^^^Wishing he could climb your mediocre mountain.***

Sep 28, 2016, 12:18 PM

HOW MUCH ARE YOU CHARGING FOR THIS ########?***

Sep 28, 2016, 12:20 PM

You need to renovate your reality ™.***

Sep 28, 2016, 12:22 PM

I bet you wear tight black t shirts, do curls for the girls,

Sep 28, 2016, 12:24 PM

and wear designer jeans with black polished loafers DON'T YOU?

It's time for a Mental Metamorphosis™.***

Sep 28, 2016, 12:27 PM

Replies: 16
| visibility 1
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic