Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
3,4,5 star athletes - Venables
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 7
| visibility 2,508

3,4,5 star athletes - Venables

Feb 1, 2016, 11:42 PM

It's Encouraging.
After listening all week, watching the net, etc. all about national signing day - One thing came to mind and has resonated. We are fortunate to have Venables, he has proven his worth, not to mention his ability to take lower starred prospects and turn them into a solid part of an elite college unit. As they grow, they learn from one of the best defensive minds in the nation. Then they become part of a national championship team, either on as first line or in depth- next man up.

I know we're going to have dynamic offense, but I think there's a lot to be said about the defensive brain trust working behind the scenes getting this team ready for the teams of Oklahoma, Notre Dame & Alabama last season. I'm sure He'll have the next player and " man up" ready whether He's a 5 star or not for this season also. Dabo made a great hire with Venables, we're sure to see how The Tigers hold the line of scrimmage this year again I believe. With the depth talent we have now, with additions, We've got another solid run this year and another solid defense.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: 3,4,5 star athletes - Venables

Feb 2, 2016, 1:34 AM

Do you remember the grumblings that was going on in the BV hiring. There are some on here that I wouldn't want hiring for my business.;) They wasn't making real loud noises bc we believed about any hire was better than Steel, but there was grumbling.

Message was edited by: allorangeallthetime52®

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Feb 2, 2016, 6:32 AM

Yeah, I remember those posters that wanted Ralph Feigen and Randy Shannon. Yeah, we'd be where we are now with those two.

Me.. I remember. .. I was one. I wOuld have hired Randy

Feb 2, 2016, 6:33 AM [ in reply to Re: 3,4,5 star athletes - Venables ]

Shannon.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Geville Tiger on Clemson football , "Dabo's only problem is he has to deal with turd fans questioning every move he makes.”

Feb 2, 2016, 7:37 AM [ in reply to Re: 3,4,5 star athletes - Venables ]

Probably the same ones who grumbled when Dabo was hired.

Here's to hoping Dabo offers Venables' son

Feb 2, 2016, 1:35 AM

So he will stick around for at least another 4 years.

Snowflake Basher........Out

Re: Here's to hoping Dabo offers Venables' son

Feb 2, 2016, 1:42 AM

The son may not won't to be coached by his dad, and dad may not won't to coach son!!!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I could be wrong but I thought we already offered him!***

Feb 2, 2016, 6:46 AM [ in reply to Here's to hoping Dabo offers Venables' son ]

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 7
| visibility 2,508
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic