Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
1st they sell all of the Awburn tickets to the rich donors
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 11
| visibility 1

1st they sell all of the Awburn tickets to the rich donors

Sep 1, 2017, 11:00 AM

so that only 3 students got tickets and now they've cancelled the 1st Friday Parade.

I fear our #2 rank of "schools loved by their students" may be in jeopardy.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I heard Rally Cats were wearing their road white suits also

Sep 1, 2017, 11:07 AM

Very disappoint

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Didn't the make available the same amount of FREE

Sep 1, 2017, 11:10 AM

tickets that they always do and, the gripe is the lottery actually put all students on equal footing as far as getting tickets, and, now we have butthurt from those that thought that they should have been in the front of the line ?

Re: Didn't the make available the same amount of FREE

Sep 1, 2017, 12:48 PM

Also, success brings changes. But yes, it doesn't or won't matter how student tickets are done, they will never get it to pleasing everyone, and there will always be bitchhing from each side of the argument to the other. They should go back to the first come first served system. Do everything the same way except, put up a 3 or 4 line portable ticket booth out at Bowman Field for the students that want to camp out for a first come, first served ticket hand out. Every student that enters Bowman field will have to get a numbered ticket when they enter, and that is how they will be served at the ticket window the next morning, and if they aren't at the window when their number comes up, they will be passed over. But the numbered ticket will keep it as a 1st come, 1st served order. They will get to camp out with their friends, and go to the game with their friends. Or just open up the Ticket windows at 8pm to 8am with 2 shifts!!! And that is a fair way to do it for everyone.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

But when you graduate with your Clemson degree......

Sep 1, 2017, 11:21 AM

then you can go out into the world and get a good job and then become one of the "rich donors" you're talking about. Who do you think supports the football program? Not the students. I know how you feel - felt that way myself when I was in school but learned you have to wait your turn sometimes.

In fact, when I was in school in the mid-70s, we were so bad that having tickets for students never was a concern.

I was in school early to mid 80's with Danny

Sep 1, 2017, 11:41 AM

we had some pretty good years through that stretch. Had Danny stayed I think we might have had (3) NC's now....Hatfield was handed the keys to the bank.

Still think any student that wants a ticket should get (1) if they follow the steps they are supposed to....not having enough tickets to meet demand is not the worst problem to have.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: 1st they sell all of the Awburn tickets to the rich donors

Sep 1, 2017, 11:24 AM

please, cry some more!!

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

“poor kids are just as bright and just as talented as white kids.”

Lighten up Francis...or fix your meter***

Sep 1, 2017, 11:36 AM

Re: 1st they sell all of the Awburn tickets to the rich donors

Sep 1, 2017, 11:29 AM

I am pretty glad I graduated when I did because of the new lottery system. It sucks, but I feel like it's the only way to keep it fair. 0

I graduated in December and got to enjoy 5 home seasons in 4.5 years of school. 35 straight games attended, every one in the lower deck or on the hill. That 32-3 home record over that span made it that much better.

I am not a rich doner. 1994 Alum that scrapes by to get my 2

Sep 1, 2017, 11:42 AM

tickets.

rich donor here

Sep 1, 2017, 1:21 PM

Usually just sell mine to opposing teams fans though because they pay higher for them

#1 Fan of Clemson Athletic Marketing Team

Rich donors didin't like the parade

Sep 1, 2017, 1:53 PM

cause it's free.

Replies: 11
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic