Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
107.5 The Game Isn’t Sure If Feaster Will Start...
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 5
| visibility 2,918

107.5 The Game Isn’t Sure If Feaster Will Start...

Jul 29, 2019, 7:48 PM

Jay Phillips actually thinks Rico Dowdle might be just as good. They really are delusional. Feaster will not only be the best RB on the team, he will be the best player. I expect him to have a huge season. The guy averaged 6 yards a carry.

It’s a shame he had to leave the ACC for a starting role in the big bad SEC. Rico Dowdle!!!?? Really??? UofSC is about to see some ACC speed. I hope he blows up but loses every game.

If the team bus crashes, I also hope he escapes unharmed. The rest of them can burn.

Message was edited by: Reality2003

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Good luck with that crappy O-Line

Jul 29, 2019, 7:50 PM

Re: 107.5 The Game Isn’t Sure If Feaster Will Start...

Jul 29, 2019, 8:00 PM

If by huge season you mean around 700 yards rushing and 5 TDs.

That offense is garbage without Deebo and Bailey. Need evidence, rewatch their bowl game. That offense has 0 playmakers as Edwards can’t catch (hence his safety offer from Clemson), Shi Smith who lacks elite twitchiness (hence is no offer from Clemson), best linemen gone, and the best RB on roster is a guy who was a career second stringer. Other than that he should do great lol.

Jul 29, 2019, 8:31 PM

Lets just hope that the bus don't crash, period!!!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jul 29, 2019, 9:38 PM

I'm not sure I agree with you. I think you should do more research.

Last year, Dowdle averaged 5.3 yards per carry for 654 yards. He spent a lot of season in limited action due to injury. He was running behind an absolutely terrible offensive line and had to go up against 6 top 50 rushing defenses in the regular season. Meanwhile, Feaster, who also had an injury, averaged 5.6 yards for 440 yards. He was behind one of the best offensive lines in the country. He played 3 top 50 rushing defenses in the regular season.

Now, Carolina lost their best lineman on that bad offensive line. They have an even tougher schedule. They no longer have Deebo Samuel or Crosby to help take some pressure off the running game. Looking at raw stats, I'm not sure Feaster is better than Dowdle. Dowdle is a good running back. Feaster is too, but he was likely fourth or fifth most talented at Clemson this season, just as he was last season. ETN and Lyn-J both averaged over 8 yards per carry with that offensive line, and Choice averaged 7.1. I really don't see how Feaster has a great season on a much worse team against better rush defenses.

Jul 29, 2019, 10:16 PM

You need to seek mental health help immediately

Replies: 5
| visibility 2,918
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic