TigerNet is the oldest and largest Clemson Community online with 152,203 members, 57,884 news articles and 29M forum posts.
|Position:||Forward Rankings Updated: 2020-03-26|
|Year:||Class of 2020|
|Ht./Wt./40:||6-9, 220 lbs|
|Status:||Signed with Clemson on 2019-11-13|
|ESPN:||#42 Overall, #8 , #1 SC|
|Rivals:||#45 Overall, #7 F|
|24/7:||#71 Overall, #13 PF, #1 SC|
B I O
Hall is a 6-10, 235-pound forward from Spartanburg, S.C. and is rated as a four-star prospect according to both ESPN and 247Sports. ESPN ranks Hall No. 60 in its Top 100 for the 2020 signing class. He is rated the No. 1 prospect in South Carolina and 10th at his position nationally. 247Sports lists Hall as their No. 61 overall prospect and the No. 9 player at his position in the country. Rivals ranks him at No. 62 in their Rivals150. As a member of Upward Stars (SC), Hall averaged 14.8 points and 4.8 rebounds per game on the adidas Gauntlet in 2019. Hall’s best game came against the Atlanta Celtics, scoring 27 points and grabbing 14 rebounds. Over the course of 14 games, Hall finished 59.1 (81-for-137) percent from the floor and an ultra-impressive 55.8 percent (24-for-43) from three. P.J. chose Clemson over Virginia Tech, Florida, Tennessee, Georgia Tech and South Carolina among others.
Loading the player...
Latest P.J. Hall News
- UGA: would you trade Clemson series lead for 3 FB nattys? -
- Carrot Top to Gamecocks? -
- 2021 ACC Football & College Playoffs -
- Vandy gets gift run from ump -
- Vandy baseball needs to go on old school 1980’s probation -
- Clemson dominates ACC Best Defensive Linemen. -
- Just watched Jeremiah Alexander film -
- Gettting ready to watch some CWS baseball in Omaha -
- What, no commitments yet today? I hate to speak the unspeakable but -
- ETN with 2nd best ACC grade in last 7 seasons -
- How many remember -
- mlb draft and clemson commitments -
- TNET: DJ Uiagalelei leads breakout QBs tier ranking -
- Why have I not heard one media person say there should be -
- TNET: Bryan Bresee makes cover of Phil Steele's 2021 CFB preview magazine -
- Click the link below to read more!