Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Yo, just to let some of y'all know
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 24
| visibility 1

Yo, just to let some of y'all know

Mar 9, 2016, 11:39 AM

There's A LOT of football players/other Clemson athletes who read this board. Just 30 minutes ago I saw a player reading some of yall's idiotic comments in class and honestly, it was kinda embarrassing. I know we all like to joke around but still. Even if you mean no harm, please reconsider what you put on this thing. Or maybe you do mean harm, in that case, you are a pathetic Coot who has nothing better to do than talk trash to college athletes.

They read this stuff guys and gals, no way around it. We all (most of us) represent Clemson so we should do so the way Clemson deserves to be represented.

In other news, I love this football team and can't wait for the Spring Game! Also, I really hope Men's Hoops can spark some magic this weekend, starting with a win over a pesky GT team tonight! I'd love to see us play spoiler. While I'm at it, here's to another Clemson baseball victory tonight against Winthrop!

Hate to be Mr. Positivity but I feel like somethings need to be said. Go Tigers!

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Write this down

Mar 9, 2016, 11:48 AM

in 100 years, historians will look back on this day and this post and say, "This is what ended all negativity on the internet."

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

March will be known as TheSecondComing17 Month***

Mar 9, 2016, 11:53 AM

You're write about that!!***

Mar 9, 2016, 12:15 PM [ in reply to Write this down ]

Good catch***

Mar 9, 2016, 1:54 PM

Re: Yo, just to let some of y'all know

Mar 9, 2016, 11:50 AM

But AllIn52 told us the recruits and players don't be reading the TigerNet boreds!?

Well said ! Kids recruits, fans coaches all read TNet or some

Mar 9, 2016, 11:55 AM

social media sites that can be very hurtful. People just say anything as long as they can hide behind a screen name.

Once said you can't take it back!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Well said ! Kids recruits, fans coaches all read TNet or some

Mar 9, 2016, 12:04 PM

Reminds me of those commercials for this show that I keep seeing lol:

http://www.syfy.com/theinternetruinedmylife/about

Re: Well said ! Kids recruits, fans coaches all read TNet or some

Mar 9, 2016, 1:20 PM [ in reply to Well said ! Kids recruits, fans coaches all read TNet or some ]

Well, technically speaking/typing... You can take it back. You can simply delete the post on the thread. Other than that, I agree. We should only be bashing Steve Spurrier and political candidates at this point. Players who actually play the game regardless of what team they're on have earned my respect in the arena of sporting events. It's not the man in the stands, but the man in the arena that matters.

Our country won't go on forever, if we stay soft as we are now. There won't be any America because some foreign soldiery will invade us and take our women and breed a hardier race.

~Chesty Puller
Lt.General United States Marine Corps

but everyone knows tnetters are made of only horse hockey

Mar 9, 2016, 12:35 PM

so, like the rest of us, they just shake their heads, confortable in their own superiority.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

GoTiguhs!!

Mar 9, 2016, 12:40 PM

If you see him wander over to the jounge, take his laptop and break it over your knee.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I like your funny words magic man

Well, I hope

Mar 9, 2016, 12:43 PM

they read it enough to know when some are being sarcastic and who the "real" idiots are. This si a public forum full of fans, rivals, and idiots alike. I think due to the fact that they are "Clemson" students, they will know the difference between each.

Make it idjit proof and someone will make a better idjit.

Dear players,

Mar 9, 2016, 12:49 PM

I'm sorry that Second Coming ratted you out for surfing the Internet in class. I'm not judging you, I promise, I'm not, but please close that browser tab, or put that phone down.......we need you academically eligible for the fall.

your friend,
Obed

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpgringofhonor-obed.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Dear players,

Mar 9, 2016, 12:51 PM

Tough to see other people's laptops when he's the kid who sits at the front of the class and has his hands eternally raised to ask a stupid question to the professor.

Just kidding I don't know you.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I like your funny words magic man

He's actually not at the front.

Mar 9, 2016, 12:53 PM

See?

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpgringofhonor-obed.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

he needs to share some of those tots***

Mar 9, 2016, 1:03 PM

I for one am glad you are stopping. You are one of the most ignorant posters ever. You obviously think very highly of your own opinion, unlike the rest of us - RockHillTiger

It was before class started, teacher wasn't even there yet.

Mar 9, 2016, 4:49 PM [ in reply to Dear players, ]

Take it easy there guy. We aint UNC here at Clemson.

They should take it with a grade of slaw.

Mar 9, 2016, 1:02 PM

Most of the posters that say negative things are coot trolls and surely they are smart enough to see that.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Yea, but what do alumni think?

Mar 9, 2016, 1:13 PM

Shouldn't they get more say than non-alumni?

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

TIGER BALLS.

I have to believe the players have been told multiple times

Mar 9, 2016, 1:16 PM

by multiple coaches at multiple levels... - "Don't take things written on a message board seriously!! There are folks out there whose only purpose in life is to put others down - especially when they can do it from the anonymity of a keyboard!!"

You know - something like that....should be a non-issue.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

So the qUestion is. . Why you creepin on football players ?***

Mar 9, 2016, 1:19 PM

Geville Tiger on Clemson football , "Dabo's only problem is he has to deal with turd fans questioning every move he makes.”

I sit right behind him in a gen ed class.

Mar 9, 2016, 4:47 PM

So like any other human, eyes wonder when bored in class and mine went to his computer a lot naturally. Just saying facts here.

ok I agree with u 100% but be thankful

Mar 9, 2016, 2:03 PM

You weren't around during the Tommy West years on here.

Hey random mythical football player

Mar 9, 2016, 2:30 PM

quit reading message boreds in class. You're there to get your learn on. You are paying for class. Get the most out of it.

You don't start screwing around on message boards until you are employed and wasting someone else's money.

Mar 9, 2016, 2:38 PM

From an old timer, never apologize for being positive. This board(bored) needs more positive posts.

Replies: 24
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic