Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
The more you clowns disrespect CK, then more I like him...
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 18
| visibility 1

The more you clowns disrespect CK, then more I like him...

Apr 14, 2014, 9:31 AM

I just don't get it. The guy is a fiery competitor that wears his emotions on his sleeve. Get over it already and let it go. CK is probably one of the best QB's we've had the privilege of landing. Using the stupid SG to judge his talents as a QB is ridiculous in that the SG is designed to dampen his strengths. His strength lies in being able to scramble and elude tackles - not freaking TOUCH FOOTBALL where most of us could probably "TACKLE" the guy. sheeesh. You gotta be blind not to see that. If you're gonna disrespect a man - at least try and understand the dayum game a little bit first.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Tell it, bro!***

Apr 14, 2014, 9:32 AM

he appears ultra talented

Apr 14, 2014, 9:35 AM

except between the ears.

the spring gane? i hope ck learns from it.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

#juice.***

Apr 14, 2014, 9:36 AM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Anybody that says Coach Brownell is the best coach to come through Clemson is going to start an argument." -JP Hall

Re: The more you clowns disrespect CK, then more I like him...

Apr 14, 2014, 9:36 AM

OP is the same guy who still thinks Brownell should be fired.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

null

Apr 14, 2014, 9:43 AM

No - you must have misread that friend. I'm the one that thinks not only BB, but Oliver P should NEVER have been HIRED (then there would be no need to fire anyone). What you meant to say - or failed to comprehend - is that I'm the one that wanted a veteran coach hired for basketball, and my recommendation was Rick Pitino at the time he was leaving the Celtics. Since you hijacked this effing thread, we'll just try and explain that chit to you since you have issues comprehending what you read. What you also failed to understand is that CLEMSON does NOT hire veteran coaches. When JL leaves, you'll see that happen again. You can save this post and re-read it when that event occurs.

btw: would Rick Pitino have been a worse choice than either OP or BB? Just curious since you seem to have such a keen understanding of everything. Or better yet - who would you have selected to coach our BB team when we got OP or BB? Step up to the plate - you've been served a curve ball.

What world do you live in where Rick Pitino would agree to

Apr 14, 2014, 10:40 AM

become head coach at Clemson University?

Louisville's a top-10 college basketball program all-time. You really think he would have come to Clemson over Louisville without a gun pointed at him? Historically, as a basketball program, we're not even in the same ballpark as Louisville.

Was your 2nd choice Phil Jackson followed in 3rd by Coach K?

Re: i predicted that we would hire OP three weeks before his

Apr 14, 2014, 10:51 AM [ in reply to Re: The more you clowns disrespect CK, then more I like him... ]

hiring. I still say that it was a good hire.

Apr 14, 2014, 12:03 PM [ in reply to Re: The more you clowns disrespect CK, then more I like him... ]

Well now you are a ####### who thinks Pitino would agree to come to Clemson.

Pitino could get any job he wanted. Clemson with our facilities and lack of tradition is not a top flight basketball job.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

null

Willie Corn

Apr 14, 2014, 9:40 AM

All the hype but no results. Yes some of his scrambles Saturday would have went for some good yards. BUT that Brett Favre mentality want make it in college football. Our QB can't turn the ball over.

Re: Willie Corn

Apr 14, 2014, 10:56 AM

Friend, you need to take a good look at the Orange Bowl again.

Apr 14, 2014, 10:00 AM

All I know is that I like Kelly - in spite of his tantrum on the sidelines. I see a great deal of positives from the guy, and expect to see him play a lot. Kelly has been a winner all his life, and maybe losing just doesn't sit well with him, so he let it be known. So what? I want someone that does NOT accept losing as being okay. We've done that too many times in the past, and I want someone that's going to be highly ticked off if we're losing.

I remember Johnny Football begin extremely vocal and rallying the team to beat Duke in the bowl game. Yeh - Johnny did it differently, but it's similar to me. JM did not accept losing - and neither does CK.

Maybe some of us are glad to finally see some dayum fire in this team.

Apr 14, 2014, 10:55 AM

You are right Mr. Streak but tnet is never going to accept anyone who has the slightest flaw.

Apr 14, 2014, 10:58 AM [ in reply to Re: The more you clowns disrespect CK, then more I like him... ]

You're mistaking "fire" with "temper tantrum". Kelly's frustration wasn't related to the team not being able to do certain things...it was about the coaches not doing what he wanted to do after making two big mistakes (both INTs were very, very bad looks). Having some fire in the belly works when you let it out in certain situations. He let it out in an untimely manner and for an unjust reason.

Hopefully it's something that can change, but it certainly doesn't look good so far for Kelly.

Apr 14, 2014, 11:18 AM [ in reply to Re: The more you clowns disrespect CK, then more I like him... ]

Whaaa? He's been a winner his whole life?? Haha.
He's a talented athlete. That's it. He's been kicked off his HS Fb team TWICE, taunted TB and Stoudt before he stepped on campus and acts like a spoiled brat when he doesn't get his way.
But oh yeah.... He's been a winner his whole life! LOL!!!

Apr 14, 2014, 11:49 AM [ in reply to Re: The more you clowns disrespect CK, then more I like him... ]

I see a ton of positives as well. He is the most talented QB on our roster. If he gets his head screwed on straight, which seems to be Dabo's specialty, then I expect him to be our starting QB.

^ Completely missing the point***

Apr 14, 2014, 10:01 AM

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Democracy is the theory that the common people know what they want, and deserve to get it good and hard."
- H. L. Mencken

one of us certainly doesn't get it.

Apr 14, 2014, 11:39 AM

I have kids who play sports and I teach them not to act like 3 year olds.
Football is an emotional sport, it also is a physical sport. Does that mean Chad can go around pushing everyone around?
Football is no different than any thing else, you have to use your head no matter how emotional you are.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Geville Tiger on Clemson football , "Dabo's only problem is he has to deal with turd fans questioning every move he makes.”

Feel the same way, streaking tiger?

Apr 14, 2014, 11:32 PM

Wow. What a miss.

Replies: 18
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic