Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
In my opinion, the best musical-drama TV show...
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 34
| visibility 51

In my opinion, the best musical-drama TV show...

Apr 15, 2021, 7:49 AM

of all time would have to be Fame. And if anyone here mentions Glee in the same sentence as Fame, I will lose my composure.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-francismarion.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"I've played multiple sports and would bet any amount that I'm still more athletic than you at this present time...."

Re: In my opinion, the best drama/musical TV show...

Apr 15, 2021, 7:51 AM

I remember that one, David Bowie did the soundtrack, right?

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: In my opinion, the best drama/musical TV show...

Apr 15, 2021, 7:52 AM

Not to be picky, but didn't you just mention Glee and Fame in the same sentence?

Also I think you're giving Cop Rock a bum rap

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

You just mentioned Glee and Fame in the same sentence.

Apr 15, 2021, 8:09 AM

So did I. Now I want to see what happens when you lose your composure.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I’m going to be the bigger man...

Apr 15, 2021, 8:17 AM

and pretend you didn’t try and upset me.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-francismarion.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"I've played multiple sports and would bet any amount that I'm still more athletic than you at this present time...."

Clearly, you never saw 'The Heights' in 1992. You know,

Apr 15, 2021, 8:10 AM

came on right after 90210 and Melrose Place. It introduced teen angst into musical drama, something that was sorely lacking! Suprised you didn't lock onto this slacker music drama FM!

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"When I die, I want to go peacefully like my Grandfather did, in his sleep -- not screaming, like the passengers in his car."

"I don't suffer from insanity. I enjoy every minute of it."

And you got to hear this song EVERY EPISODE

Apr 15, 2021, 4:22 PM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=csATriX8Ed0

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: In my opinion, the best musical-drama TV show...

Apr 15, 2021, 9:05 AM

Speaking for myself, I know my life changed that day back in the 1980's when I got "served".

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Wrong bored moran!***

Apr 15, 2021, 9:10 AM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Aspiring member of the TigerNet Sewer Dwellers

Amphitheaters were built for drama/acting you...

Apr 15, 2021, 9:36 AM

Unsophisticant.

how can you defend brownell constantly?!!

Apr 15, 2021, 9:28 AM

do you not work?? 11 years and this is all...uh oh

sorry, i try not to read a lot of your poasts. just read this. glee?????

the monkees and partridge family say hello

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I for one am glad you are stopping. You are one of the most ignorant posters ever. You obviously think very highly of your own opinion, unlike the rest of us - RockHillTiger

WKRP played music and was the best drama!!

Apr 15, 2021, 9:32 AM

Les Nessman and Herb Tarlek were that generations Sonny and Cher!!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: WKRP played music and was the best drama!!

Apr 15, 2021, 9:46 AM

Milano said:

Les Nessman and Herb Tarlek were that generations Sonny and Cher!!

I approve of this view.

There was some great music in Breaking Bad, the

Apr 15, 2021, 11:49 AM

best drama ... EVER!!

https://televisionwithoutpity.tumblr.com/post/58059002887/adibsaysrelax-if-thats-true-if-you-dont/amp

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"When I was young, I was sure of many things; now there are only two things of which I am sure: one is, that I am a miserable sinner; and the other, that Christ is an all-sufficient Saviour. He is well-taught who learns these two lessons." -John Newton

It’s embarrassing how little you know about musicals.***

Apr 15, 2021, 12:01 PM

FINE! The best musical-drama to ever play on TV is

Apr 15, 2021, 12:33 PM

"The Wizard of Oz". And, I would expect you to disagree since you are a flying monkey that prefers "Evita".

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"When I was young, I was sure of many things; now there are only two things of which I am sure: one is, that I am a miserable sinner; and the other, that Christ is an all-sufficient Saviour. He is well-taught who learns these two lessons." -John Newton

As much as I love Judy Garland...

Apr 15, 2021, 12:36 PM

That’s not a TV show.

Was it not shown on TV? Or, did you mean

Apr 15, 2021, 12:39 PM

it was not a television series?

Apr 15, 2021, 12:12 PM

dunno about musicals, but ALF was the greatest tv actor of all time. His use of irreverent sarcasm was unmatched, and he pioneered the cat diet.

2024 white level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Let me guess...

Apr 15, 2021, 12:18 PM

Harry and the Hendersons is your favorite movie of all time.

Re: Let me guess...

Apr 15, 2021, 12:22 PM

a close 2nd to the ALF movie - which was released only in Germany

2024 white level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

The correct answer to best movie ever is...

Apr 15, 2021, 12:40 PM

Big Trouble in Little China. And it’s not even close.

Re: The correct answer to best movie ever is...

Apr 15, 2021, 1:47 PM

Kurt Russell's finest performance bay far, Overboard and Captain Ron come to mind as well.

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Apr 15, 2021, 1:44 PM

I was hooked on that show. I mean we were doing a lot of blow and spending most of the day at Studio 54, so we are already famous. But that show reminded us of all the hard work we put in to make Broadway.

BTW, I am the 2nd cat on the left front.

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Does Jeff and Pink Lady qualify?

Apr 15, 2021, 4:07 PM

For a show that only lasted 5 weeks they were among the best 5 weeks in TV history. With guest star talent like Blondie and Sid Caesar (both twice), Larry Hagman, Lorne Greene, Cheap Trick, Alice Cooper, Hugh Hefner, Donnie Osmond, Sherman Hemsley, Roy Orbison (while he was still alive) and even Greg Evigan. Not many dance dramas can top that.

How did this garbage end up hear?

Apr 15, 2021, 4:11 PM

Crump been littering in the jounge again?

I think Crump shoved 8 mentos in the re:ply, then added

Apr 15, 2021, 4:26 PM

a 2 liter of coke.

The freshmaker!***

Apr 15, 2021, 4:26 PM

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Welp there go the TAGGERNIT.OOF servers

Apr 15, 2021, 4:28 PM [ in reply to I think Crump shoved 8 mentos in the re:ply, then added ]

Cop Rock or GTFO***

Apr 15, 2021, 4:21 PM

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-fordprefect.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Hee Haw***

Apr 15, 2021, 4:28 PM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

This must have gotten dumped here from the mange***

Apr 15, 2021, 4:34 PM

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

A lot of people have said that American TV died when

Apr 15, 2021, 4:59 PM

Chico and the Man wasn't renewed. I don't know what bonehead executive made that decision, but I guarantee you I am not the only person with a shirtless Freddy Prinze Sr. poster on my wall.

Treme.

Apr 15, 2021, 6:54 PM

https://www.theroot.com/the-musicians-down-in-the-treme-1790867887

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-jospehg.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sorry, it's South Park or G T F O.***

Apr 15, 2021, 8:57 PM

[Catahoula] used to be almost solely a PnR rascal, but now has adopted shidpoasting with a passion. -bengaline

You are the meme master. - RPMcMurphy®

Trump is not a phony. - RememberTheDanny

Replies: 34
| visibility 51
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic