Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
FBI: No shots fired and no firearms
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 22
| visibility 1,950

FBI: No shots fired and no firearms

Mar 3, 2021, 4:30 PM

recovered during the Capitol riots.

I tell you what, they were going to really take over and hang Pence and ###### up Pelosi in no time. They had a great plan. If I was going to be a part of an insurrection at the Capitol, no way I would use a gun. Why would you do that? Not like there is Capitol Police or Secret Service. Just some zip ties, bullhorn and scary makeup and let’s go take over Congress and the Country!!

All the people screaming insurrection are looking worse by the day and AOC and Thalib are showing their ignorance and faux outrage.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

They had zip ties to tie up senators and murder them

Mar 3, 2021, 4:31 PM

they were going to hang mike pence

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Neal, do you not read reports?

Mar 3, 2021, 4:34 PM

Those zip ties belonged to the Capitol Police, were set down on a table, picked up by one of the “rioters” who was caught on photos. They did not bring the zip ties to the party!

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

shhhh

Mar 3, 2021, 4:35 PM

IT WAS AN INSURRECTION!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: shhhh

Mar 3, 2021, 10:12 PM

to me it seemed more like they were playing a harmless prank on the senate. Haha, we got you, just goofing.

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

They used the Apache approach.***

Mar 3, 2021, 5:52 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-jospehg.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

So if they weren’t trying to stop democracy from

Mar 3, 2021, 6:15 PM

happening, what were they in there to do?

Also the words out of the mouths of the Trumpsters themselves contradict you as to their intent. Were they there to kill all the senators and take over the Capitol? No. Were they there to prevent our country from executing its democratic process? Yes. Define insurrection however you want, but some were violent, and on the whole they were trying to undo our country’s democratic election. Call it an insurrection or not, I don’t care, but those people are despicable, and are the opposite of patriots.

Are you just making up stuff now?

Mar 3, 2021, 6:16 PM

There were guns, pipebombs, and molotov cocktails. What your traitor friends did was strategically placed weapons outside of the secure area because it would have been over before it started if they tried to bring that #### onto the mall through checkpoints. Helpful advice: you might need to do some self reflection if you're constantly trying to downplay the Capitol riots to make yourself feel better since you wanted to participate.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Are you just making up stuff now?

Mar 3, 2021, 7:44 PM

LOL

this is from the hearings

Mar 3, 2021, 7:50 PM [ in reply to Are you just making up stuff now? ]

Today. Senator Johnson asked the FBI official this question.

What you are referencing is what they found in the one guys car that was considered a “support group” from one of the militia’s but your hand wringing for 6 weeks is deemed ridiculous.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

The sideshow bob defense is the best you got?

Mar 3, 2021, 7:57 PM

Appropriate for a ####### clown

When I used to ride bikes long distances

Mar 3, 2021, 6:37 PM

I once passed a group of people hunting deer. It looks like a dog drive. When I passed by again and they were all gone I noticed there were no guns. So clearly they’re terrible hunters and there’s no way they were ever going to shoot any deer.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-fordprefect.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: FBI: No shots fired and no firearms

Mar 3, 2021, 7:43 PM

WORST
INSURRECTION
EVER!

I personally like...

Mar 3, 2021, 7:53 PM

How, similar to how Nikki Haley will struggle for the next few years to wash off the Trump stench, you struggle to distance yourself from cheering on the riot and expressing desire to be there as well as trying to pretend you didn't post such things.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

[Catahoula] used to be almost solely a PnR rascal, but now has adopted shidpoasting with a passion. -bengaline

You are the meme master. - RPMcMurphy®

Trump is not a phony. - RememberTheDanny

I am not distancing at all

Mar 3, 2021, 7:57 PM

I would have loved to have been at the rally to support the President. Not hard to comprehend.

Dressed like a buffalo and breaking windows.***

Mar 3, 2021, 9:50 PM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

[Catahoula] used to be almost solely a PnR rascal, but now has adopted shidpoasting with a passion. -bengaline

You are the meme master. - RPMcMurphy®

Trump is not a phony. - RememberTheDanny

Re: I am not distancing at all

Mar 4, 2021, 1:33 AM [ in reply to I am not distancing at all ]

What an idiot....lol. You wished you were there? Dude you're dumber than dirt.

Yes - these insurrectors sucked at insurrecting.

Mar 3, 2021, 8:25 PM

They were likely going to need weapons if they thought they were going to "Hang Mike Pence" - because I'm guessing the Secret Service had weapons.

It's almost like they weren't actually serious about hanging him...

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Yep No shots fired and no firearms when looting Walmart ....

Mar 3, 2021, 9:48 PM

last summer. My 70” flat screen is way better than some POS gavel or podium. LOL at those stupid Trumpers breaking in and getting busted by FBI. How freaking dumb to get caught on camera or posting pics on Facebook or Twitter. No doubt those boys are some low IQ ####’s. LOL

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Mar 3, 2021, 10:35 PM

manac

Nobody ever said these guys were rocket surgeons. That why they bought all of Trump's bullyshitt in the first place.

Mar 4, 2021, 1:28 AM

You said you wanted to join those losers. You are still trying to make excuses for what a loser you are. You're pathetic. Nice try, bud.

Mar 4, 2021, 1:44 PM

All a big lie by the lie-cheat-and-stealers.

Wonder if Carlsbad caught the NYT retraction on the story about the cop being killed by the fire extinguisher. They said he was taken to the hospital with a bloody gash in his head AND IT WAS 100% NOT TRUE. It was MADE UP by the loser libby "journalists" that are too stupid to tie their own shoe.

You people deserve what you get.

Mar 4, 2021, 2:00 PM

but rachel maddow said it was a coup attempt

Replies: 22
| visibility 1,950
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic